Why Is The Deep State Acting So Frantically?

THE FACT THAT JFK WAS KILLED BY JEWS IS ABOUT TO COME OUT

>25th JFK Assassination Secrets Scheduled for 2017 Release
The time is up on Oct. 26, 2017. About 3,000 never-before-seen documents, along with 34,000 previously redacted files, are scheduled for release.
time.com/4606082/jfk-assassination-secrets/

CIA desperation moves:
>CIA Plans to Destroy Some of Its Old Leak Files
thedailybeast.com/cia-plans-to-destroy-some-of-its-old-leak-files
Does Trump even know?

Other urls found in this thread:

time
archive.is/f2D5D
thedailybeast
archive.is/FFYuZ
youtu.be/PV4kvhs8I8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive shills

>time com/4606082/jfk-assassination-secrets
archive.is/f2D5D
>thedailybeast com/cia-plans-to-destroy-some-of-its-old-leak-files
archive.is/FFYuZ

>The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.
>>>/global/rules/14

Gaddafi knew about it
youtu.be/PV4kvhs8I8E

They'll just say: look how racist the CIA was back then XD

Leave Norbot alone you colossal fucking faggot.

That's not a bot. He does it for free.

This happens every several years, nothing changes.

I've heard about jfk DC like 4 times now.

JFK was killed by Americans-his own fellow citizens. CIA and FBI in on the conspiracy. THEY were part of the Khazarian Zionist mafia.

I support him but it is a bot, similar reaction times and throughout every post and always repeats the same preset lines.

Have you guys ever heard Jack Ruby referred to as his birth name?

Jacob Leon Rubenstein

You can't make this shit up

Why is it fucking always the jews

I grew up on Long Island. I lived through zionist's taunts "we killed Kennedy and now we got the bomb." Along side of friendlier advice of "we (zionists) took over the country. I know you don't believe me, so just watch what happens." Unlike George Bush the elder, I remember that day in November, when the announcement came over the TV. I was playing with my best friend who happened to be Jewish. His father came home, which was unusual, and his wife was stern faced, crying, and angry. She said a word at the age of 7 I didn't understand, but it stuck to me. She screamed at her husband while sobbing, "It's going to be pogroms all over again!" Her husband comforted her. "We had nothing to do with it. I spoke with Sulzberger, everything is fixed, everything is going to be fine. It's a lone nut that did it!" Then he noticed me intently listening into the discussion and asked me to leave. Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper is the real deal. I know it. You know it.

I want to believe

Did Israel actually have reasons to hate jfk? It's always seemed very military industrial complex to me.

There are only so many ways you can convey the same idea in a short sentence. They swat me when I write longer posts for some reason.

Is that why they killed him?

oh my god i cant believe my eyes
i always post regular links because it warms my heart to see what i thought was your bot
i will archive myself from now on

I got replied to by Norwegianbro. This is going in my collection. Thank you and keep fighting the good fight.

I like the ones that aren't calling the poster a shill, but politely encourage them.

it was a youtube comment lol
sort of convincing though

Did Jacob Rubenstein know he had cancer 1963?
Is that why he volunteered to silence Oswald when Oswald was not killed in the arrest situation?

We already got the Nazca lines aliens discoveries, these documents will just prove the gubbmint has known about them and JFK was taken out because he wanted us to know too.
Can't wait mang

You are our hero.

Fight the good fight, and hail victory!

bump

bump

Norbot is real, he shares occasionally. Nice guy, quite smart.