USA dumpster fire

How many Trump administration members does it take to change a light bulb?

Don't know, they keep getting fired or resigning

first

second

I'm gonna miss spicy

Donald Trump could change a light bulb with only his dick.

He will continue purging. Next up is Reince "A Joo for all Seasons" Priebus

it's almost as though this administration is the most-attacked and most-lied about in history, and its members and their families are death-threated and relentlessly mocked on a daily basis while also being subjected to pointless and baseless investigations

It's almost like this administration is competent at every level and nobody can or wants to coordinate.

Hey, how's that wall coming along buddy?

where do you get the idea that there is a lack of coordination? who told you that? and the wall is coming. you do understand that all the attacks and investigations are designed to paralyze this administration, right buddy?

Everyone getting fired is part of the problem. It was pretty well established that guys like Spicer were part of the swamp that needs draining.

is this what your dissonance is telling you?

then why hire them in the first place and fill swamp with more swampcucks

Sessions will be fired by Monday

>they keep getting fired or resigning
its constant shakeups to keep everyone on their toes. trump is feared and has the upper hand because of this. youre like a baby user

Yes, Trumpcare couldn't get passed because of the Russia investigation.

Also that, and the fact Spicer kept trying to smooth over the newest dumbass thing Trump did that day, only to get contradicted by Trumpo the next day, destroying his credibility and the credibility of the White House.

By the way, have they figured out how many solar panels the wall is going to need, or are we going to have a coal powered wall?

Sessions is safe. Trump did that interview to distract from healthcare being fumble fucked

trump would have the mexican gardener fix it anyway

No more light bulbs - just candles

Trump starts carrying a whip to work

And recites versus from Egyptian book of the dead

Only way outta this one

Bill Clinton went through a massive staff shake-up during his first year

Obama went through like 6 press secretaries

>comparing this roaring dumpster fire to anything we've seen before anywhere

face it, this failed abortion of a candidacy is a laughing stock. He's incapable of governing, too busy golfing to learn how to do it, and so knee deep in corruption and shady deals that every rock mueller turns over finds impeachment gold. clocks ticking cucks, its pence by 2018 at the latest and that albino freak is going to be so paralyzed by the legacy of this retard that he'll get nothing done with the 30 or 40 senators he has left after the midterms.

buckle up cuckaroos, its going to be a wild ride.

whats maybe overlooked, Spicer was one of the few most (ie inc. not Trump fans) still had some time for, as being at least still somehow sympathetic. Trump appears increasingly intent on surrounding himself with sycophantic blowhard brown-nosing investment fund managers, none of whom literally anyone GAF for. And in Trumps position, he cant afford to be firing publicly sympathetic staff merely for pointing out the truth, its not like he has many more.

On the contrary, it seemed like Spicer didn't want to do the job anymore.

>every president goes through this
>NO ITS OVER LALALALALA

i hope you're just copypasting reddit posts

>Trump appears increasingly intent on surrounding himself with sycophantic blowhard brown-nosing investment fund managers, none of whom literally anyone GAF for

literally most of his advisers squabble with each other on what path to take next. Im confident he's not surrounded by sychophants.

no, correct the record pays less for copy pastes, that was all my writing.

jumped, or pushed? semantics.
It was a known fact Spicer would resign if this blowhard was appointed. And Sean maybe had his reasons, no?
>'I love Donald Trump, yes I do!' (x3)
I dunno what your own personal definition of sycophant is, but Scaramucci here would probably qualify as a 24-carat gold-plated arse licker by most. Donald probably thinks 'he's loyal..'.