What ever happened to those shithead that did the Facebook Torture?

>“f–k white people” and “f–k Donald Trump”

Guess this still doesn't fit the fake news narrative since I have literally heard nothing about it since January

Bump

dunno, here's a pic

Honorary Degrees is African studies from Berkley PS those are ugly even by nigger standards.

Don't you know the police said they are just misunderstood youth who didn't know any better and that it wasn't a hate crime

probably nuffin cos they dindu nuffin mate

HA HA This. And didn't they all end up more or less getting a slap on the wrist? Even though if it was a white guy or guys* he or they would've probably ended up with prison time.

quick google search says they were still in jail at may 17

>Cooper is in DIV10-1C-1319-2, Inmate #2017-0106023
>Brittany Covington is in DIV08-5E-9-1, Inmate #2017-0106008
>Tanishia Covington is in DIV08-5F-D4-1, Inmate #2017-0106010
>Jordan Ill is in DIV6-1Q-5-1, Inmate #2017-0106025

None have posted. Given how backed up the courts are don't expect to see a trial or a plea deal for probably another year.

>probably ended up with prison time.

Probably?

the fucking kike news would still be talking about them sitting on death row if they were white

>In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence

What happened to Speedy Trial? I guess I'm just impatient.

>Inmate #...
Kek, niggers have been rotting away in a dirty county jail. Hope they get diseases from the other niggers and cut their life expectancies short

Im to lazy. No bail?

>None have posted
Lmao

Historically 3 years is quick. They can get a jury any time the defense lawyers want one as well. Trials are delayed by the defense in most cases.

The mean number of days served in Cook County Jail for violent offenders later sentenced to prison was 212 in 2013.

The day Sup Forums made proud for blowing the whistle. Attacking a retard kid by gaining his thrust and ambushing him. Fucking pricks!

>*made me proud

>gaining his thrust

The bail amounts range from $200k to $900k and they'd have to post a cash bond of 10%. None of them have that kind of money.

Well I guess they get to be with the rest of their brothers in Cook County Jail. Surprised the Mayor hasn't gone and paid their bail.

>Surprised the Mayor hasn't gone and paid their bail.

You're not from around here, are you? They aren't developers, Rahm couldn't possibly give less of a shit about them. I'm surprised Dart hasn't given them home monitoring and Kimesha Fox hasn't given them an Old Fashioned, though...

Peeps in jail/prison still have access to Facebook, etc. Anyone know their profiles? Speaking of, what happened to Game of Tyrones?

that makes me so happy.

They might or might not have access to Facebook. Not everyone has the suction to get a phone in. Its not like these kids were heavy hitters.

OK OK maybe not the mayor. But some group of SJW LARPers.

Are you trying to imply they could patreon for bail? I doubt it, BLM and the rest of the left are trying to sleep this one off hard.

>when you gotta remind everyone not to forget the balla-caust

This. Rahm kinda based... shut down a bunch of schools the nigglets were dropping out of to cut costs and has fixed up a shit ton of neighborhoods and dispersed a good a amount of niggers to Indiana and other places. Eventually I hope we can get all the coons to the south and then just slowly get them to walk into the Gulf of Mexico right into the waters.

T. 'White' mongrel on vacation back to the birth land.

I miss northside Chicago everywhere here is like the south side don't know how my white ass family stands it here and I have no fucking clue how the South African whites do it.

Many U.S. prisoners allowed "monitored" computer lab usage (30+ minutes) that includes social media.

Rephrasing: anyone have their original Facebook profile links? Would be interesting to probe their existing network for information. Look for additional criminal activity, etc.

They got scholarships from Oprah Foundation

only so many liberal judges can give lenient sentences to niggers so quickly. welcome to our judicial system, too many niggers.

In other words, just a bunch of stupid niggers.

That pic is hot, i wish i was on that leash

GOOD!

Guess everyone's busy and what not.

Here's names of the 4: Jordan Hill, Brittany Covington, Tesfaye Cooper and Tanishia Covington (pic confirms names).

Not proficient on Facebook so will try to dig interesting stuff up.

They all got scholarships to Stanford.

>have 30 minutes of internet
>use them on kikebook and not to shitpost with your friends on Sup Forums
why would people do this

3400 block of West Lexington on Chicago's West Side

Niggers aren't citizens and therefore not entitled to the rights and protections of American citizens. See Dred Scott v. Sandford.

I made them into a rare and forgotten meme.

Nothing found utilizing single tired Intel dual core brain processor. Needing multi autistic power. All four full public names erased from Facebook history. Strange. Pursuing aliases as peeps will still use old first or last name along with catch nickname.

Again, goal is to see what possible criminal activity of their friends/associates.