Which one of you did this?

Ok which one of you did this? I know it is someone on this board so come out with your hands up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKuubNsOS8
youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me

brutal

was it in one of the settlements?

Shit is getting real in Israel over the metal detectors being put on Temple Mount.
Riots all afternoon yesterday etc supposedly 4 Palestines have died. so I a guessing this is now revenge.
Israel will not take it lightly so more end times stuff happening

In their home that they stole from a family that was already living there for generations. Poor poor settlers.

Filthy West Bank occupying kikes stabbed to death in cold blood.

Nice.

Stop bleeding.

THe israeli-palestinian conflict is the biggest paradox known to Sup Forums

Seriously, there is nothing good that comes from either side winning.

>Naughty incognito mode

>mfw a bunch of Jews die and a bunch of Muslims die

It was the notorious spree stabber and ISIS agent; Sa'am Al-Hydeen.

I'm calling jidf, idf, fbi, cia, aclu, slpc right now. How dare you attack greatest ally. Your days are numbered and your credit score now ruined.

yes

For some reason when you illegally occupy foreign land and slowly over decades reduce the natives holdings to almost nothing, a land locked prison, they start to become violent.

Many americans could learn from this.

What can i say, when i am 1337 haxing i have to cover up my tracks so nsa cant spot me.

That made my night better

>dead jews if palestinians win
>dead muslims if israelis win
it's literally a win win no matter the outcome, the only better situation is the current one where neither wins and they just kill eachother indefinitely

>Jews dying isn't good
>Israel ceasing to exist isn't good

They account for half the jews on this earth. Who gives a fuck if a relative tiny handful of muslims win, half the kikes in the world will be gone.

Fuck the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKuubNsOS8

>Our hearts go out

Why would they need to do this? The terrorist already did it for them by the looks of it

>our hearts go out to the victims and their families
damn nigga look like some hearts already went out all over the floor

yea not buying that it ever even happened sorry man. They spread to many lies for this to even be remotely true with their Jewish privilege.

Then they had it coming. Mudslimes are vermin but don't be stealing shit that don't belong to you.

If the jews were to ever end up genociding the palestinians and become an actual jewish ethnostate I would gladly support them because it would be easier to immigrate there.

Terrorist shot by armed neighbor preventing several more deaths.
I can't wait for the race war 2bh

>not a single bloody hand print
that image is definitely fake. if you look closely you can see a gas chamber behind the fridge.

You live there.
How bad is it really at Temple Mount?
All I get are Twitter feeds bluh

if Muslims massacre 100,000 Jews in the next 5 years I will convert to Islam.

maybe the terrorist rolled a penny across the floor and then stabbed everybody in the backs of the necks while they were crawling around after it

Hey Omar.

The whole temple mount business is a classic example of arabs being niggers.
2 Druze policemen were shot by guys who smuggled in guns. In response the most basic of safety precautions were implemented, including metal detectors. The arabs, who dindu nuffin and were gud bois gettin their life on track, decided that this violates their right to smuggle weapons and started rioting. I'm pretty sure the lefty media is going to blame this attack on the metal detectors.
The really shitty thing is that the wester wall has greater security measures than some airports I've been to, but a single metal detector for arabs is raycis, to the point where there was serious talk of removing them (with shabak and army "commanders" (vying for a future political career) going on about how it makes the situation volatile and shit.
Leaving the Wakf in charge of the place after the 6 day war was the single greatest mistake made during the war.

I'm pretty sure nobody is debating the fact that arabs are a bunch of niggers, but the issue here is that you are also a bunch of Jews.

>Seriously, there is nothing good that comes from either side winning.
Are you retarded ? its hilarious watching two enemies we hate kill each other although i side slightly more with the palestinians because jews ultimately cause more damage then the slimes

Why mention that the stabbed were Israelis? My jewish prof taught me that nationalities don't exist and are a thing of the past. We're all human.

This is clearly some Israeli supremacist crying about his perceived victim status. No you stupid Israeli supremacist, nobody is trying to replace or harm you, nobody is conspiring against you. Mabye you should just get a job and a gf instead of buying into zionist conspiracy theories. Unsuccessful, unloved, uneducated people like you are highly susceptible to zionist conspiracy theorists, that doesn't make them true.

I am on Israels side.
I see the signs, we are in the end of days.
Israel needs full control of Temple Mount for that to happen.

Native americans are almost all gone m8.

YOW

Pretty hilarious considering after like 1920 the natives realized they couldnt win and decided to drink in their asbestos shacks on the reservation

Ben "Krazy Kike Killer" Garrison strikes again!

>you are also a bunch of Jews.
A bunch of Jews who decided to fuck off and do their own thing rather than leech off the goys. As a snek enthusiast you should appreciate.
Reminder that all diaspora kikes are trash.

They can still spot you, doofus. Even your ISP can. Incognito means not saving history.

But the Israeli's have been shocking peaceful to the Bedouins illegally occupying their land and the hostile world surrounding their little country.

Your post doesn't make sense.

we did a pretty good job

Keep fighting the good fight guys.

You didn't do anything. Disease to which they had no resistance did all of the heavy lifting.

They welcomed pleasant but unfamiliar people into their land and were wiped out by diseases for their generosity. Many Americans could learn from this.

BREAK BREAK BREAK: SUSPECT IN PIC RELATED WAS SPOTTED LEAVING THE SCENE.
SOURCES SAY THE MAN IS BELIEVED TO BE SUPPOSED MASS SPREE MURDER SAMUEL HYDENSTEIN OF TEL AVIV

Some of us got really rich and started screwing with politics...you'll thank us.

AIDS

kek'd and check'd
nice catch
somebody was doin some simultaneous 'batin

Picture of confirmed suspect: Goes by the code name of Cody Cigar

he cant keep getting away with it!!!

Well deserved then.

The One Man Klan strikes again.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Agreed, The Kali Yuga needs to be sped up so a new golden age can arise

A Jew calling for the race war at 22:22:22. What did he mean by this?

>No evidence that a body was taken out
>All the splashes are less than a foot from the floor
>No dishes fell on the floor
Looks like someone jumped on a ketchup (or some other red liquid) container of some kind. The stains are radiating from that spot in the far section of the floor.

Oh shit, Benny G is on the move.

A bunch of Jews who decided to fuck off and do their own thing rather than leech off the goys.

Shutup kike. Over 3 billion dollars per year of US aid plus American goyim dying fighting your wars.

Another FAKE NEWS story to generate sympathy for the sociopathic lying jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU

are there any jewish privilege memes yet? there should if not

THE PROPHECY IS ALREADY IN MOTION
see:

Oh no, the spaghetti!

I jerked off 2 dead joos

Fuck, I love those Pallies. Every week you hear about a new gruesome murder of some Jewish family thanks to those based subhumans.

Isn't it funny how they show pictures when Israelis as killed but they don't show any pictures of bodies in Sweden

Barbara Spectre if she loved israel, she would have settled. Or the diaspora kikes are afraid of Shoah 2.0 (this time made by levantines+arabs+etc) or they are not zionists are waiting for the messiah to give them their final territory or are crypto-kikes fedora hats. They are getting anti-semitic attacks and insults due to rising muslim population. 40d kike chess. The plan of b. Spectre is backfiring.