i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul20
*Unconfirmed: SAA on verge of entering DeZ Gov from S Raqqa
>Lebanese Army kicks off Qalamoun offensive, Syrian jets attack
>Tiger Forces advance 5 km through IS-held territory in S Raqqa
>SAA declared media blackout, incl social media
>SAA beat back IS assault in SE Homs(near Iraq border), IS took 3 POW's & armament
>Raqqa: SDF claims 40% of city
>Trump to end lavish CIA support for ‘moderate’ anti-Assad forces in Syria
>al-Zenki group changes sides from HTS to Ahrar al-Sham, while others leave Ahrar al-sham and join HTS
>RuAF takes out IS HQ in E Hama
>SAA and rebel forces exchange artillery and missile fire in Latakia
>REPORTS:Israel to build new field hospital to treat militants in occupied part of the Golan Heights
>Pentagon furious after Turkey leaks US base locations in Sy, Turkey denies
>Russia to deliver large batch of T90 To Iraqi military in 2017
>IS captures bridge checkpoint from the Iraqi Army in western Anbar
>Egyptian forces start large campaign against IS in Sinai
>Wash Post: UAE behind the hacking of Qatari government news and social media sites

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WU53oUmGwyw
politico.com/story/2017/07/21/tony-thomas-syria-secret-program-cia-240818
archive.is/5l8KP
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/us-still-supports-syrian-rebels-lavrov/
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/17/russia-pressures-bashar-assad-to-cut-syrias-hezbol/
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-decrees-idUSKBN1A52N9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start
6+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece..
1 of them went back to berlin to visit kids.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

ASSAD WILL WIN!

Thanks BrazilBro, but I am very sad, anons!

Damnit now I want to play that boardgame

thanks brazil bro

Heard turkroaches will invade idlib to support Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham.

Any truth to that statement, saw it on AMN.

what does it mean about the tribal forces maneuver ?
did they truly blocked SDF or just capping a few strategic oil wells

Was making real girls with cowtits into Hezbogrills a good idea? I hope so! Hezbollah is eradicating ISIS and al-Qaeda in Lebanon!

np user. that's very sad indeed!
It's based on some polish game. Finnbro said he would give them to us but he was too drunk so who knows? here are the cards you need du rien frogposter!

Can you shop Hezbollah or SAA head band thingy on the octopus? Either or is fine. Thanks mang

Republican Guards does have the 104th Airborne Brigade and commandos but i doubt they have any plans to do paratrooping anytime soon.
I have a dope pic of Bassel parachuting in the 80s/90s somewhere.
It's getting high time for updates.

saved
also
can you tell me which scandinavian country still have conscription ?

I don't know about wartime procedures tbqh.
Finland has always had mandatory boot camp at 18 and we introduced some queer military boot camp lately after scrapping it for a decade or so.
Dunno about Nor/Den.

Onward Human: To Glory!

The other star is on the other side of his head. I figured it'd be better than half of a Hezbollah logo.

nothing in SWE ?
but again you don't want to train abdul el somali on how to aim his ak

Also, was a Brazilian who I noticed seemingly isn't white while editing that last pic, so here's a Slavic Russian woman.

Thanks my dude!!! Saved!!

Pretty much, yeah.
Feels bad.

Could make a good bread with this, put 2 stars on head just closer together imo. We'd need to change the words too... Thoughts?

Apologize.

Tribal forces are huge, now it's at least few thousand (up to six) of militants mobilized to be cannon fodder for mkhabarat aljawyyia led Tigers.
Should work like a charm some reports say Tu22M were working there on 16/5 too, but it's unconfirmed, for now 6 days of blackout
>youtube.com/watch?v=WU53oUmGwyw

Hezbollah bombed the US marine barracks in Lebanon. They are terrorists, anti-ISIS and anti-Sunni, of course, but terrorists none the less.

Nope, the Pentagon is still arming jihadists that are attacking Assad.

Sure, you can easily swap out the text with the original background if you have the original image. Or just put the /sg/ logo on its head.

Killing occupying enemies is not terrorism.

>Top general
>surprise the CIA
I think that's the Pentagon ending its program. I thought Trump would keep that operating for a little bit to keep the CIA compliant, but I didn't think he'd act in just a day -- yay I can use my Trump meme folder again!

Here's some Pentagon armed jihadis doing some stretching with their burger handler at an illegal military base last morning.

Did Hezbollah or Lebanon authorize the construction of these barracks in Hezbollah-administered territory of Lebanon or Lebanon proper? America must obey the law!

They won't be armed any more by the Pentagon or CIA.

Politico is talking about the Pentagon, yep.

Trump has officially halted Neocon wars, for now.

I'm hoping the Saudis are serious about stopping Salafism though. Trump did arm them but hopefully Assad can take care of them now.

>burn through billions of dollars
>have no long term objective
>start to lose
>continue to finance commies
>continue to finance moderat rebels
>claim it will all stop SOON
lol

Moderate al-Qaeda launching GRADs supplied by burgers at SAA positions.
Fucking based!

>officially halted Neocon wars, for now
I'm not that far yet. He still needs to end Yemen and redeem himself for the Saudi arms deal.

Priceless Qasioun watermark :DD

>They won't be armed any more by the Pentagon
Source?

AFAIK, Mattis intends to stay on the border, and that means the moderate extremists will keep getting funded.

We already sent you the source and you kept rambling.

politico.com/story/2017/07/21/tony-thomas-syria-secret-program-cia-240818

This ends all support to non-SDF rebel groups. I assume SDF support will end when ISIS is exterminated.

Nice try archive.is/5l8KP

Thanks Norbot! Btw, you forgot to archive my link awhile back! What's up with that?

Where were you when based Sergei "The political kalashnikov"Lavrov was dripping the red pills?

>US still supports Syrian rebels: Lavrov

>TASS) Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Friday he thinks the United States continues to support opposition groups in Syria.

>“I understand that the US supports much more groups than just the ones, which were announced as being left without the American weapons,” he said in an interview with NBC News.

>Lavrov says US policy of dealing with ‘moderate opposition’ in Syria doomed from start
The Russian foreign minister disagreed with the host who said the United States’ decision to stop supporting Syrian opposition groups could be seen as a concession to Russia.

>“This decision was made a few weeks before the meeting of G20 [when the two countries’ leaders had their first personal meeting, which among other things focused on the situation in Syria],” he argued.

>The Russian top diplomat refrained from commenting Washington’s statements on its cessation of support to a number of groups in Syria, saying only that what matters most is to develop a common approach to the resolution of the Syrian crisis.

>“We certainly concentrate on the de-escalation zones, which are designed to stop the fighting between the government and the armed opposition. For them not to attack each other, and hopefully for them to concentrate entirely on fighting ISIL (terror organization Islamic State, which is outlawed in Russia). Therefore, the logic of the opposition and the government to sign a ceasefire, to enter into cessation of hostilities arrangement is very much our logic,” Lavrov stressed.

>Presence of any foreign troops or bases in Syria after the conflict resolution will be legitimate with the Syrians’ consent, Lavrov said.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/us-still-supports-syrian-rebels-lavrov/

>trusting an article about a comment from a guy in a conference about a program that a terrorist intelligence organization does not assume to even exist.
no thanks

This is merely one program. The border base is not connected with it.
I'm not gonna trust them until al-Tanf is handed over to SAA.

>I'm hoping the Saudis are serious about stopping Salafism though

Only when Israel allows it

>I assume SDF support will end when ISIS is exterminated.

If this were true then Kurds will be next Al-Qaeda/ ISIS just like when we helped the mujahedeen BTFO commies in Afghanistan... Scary notion desu.

kek

>US
>caring about international law
Who are they kidding?

What's with the civil war in this civil war, with the free syria guys. Is it over the Golan heights oil?

It's afraid. It's asking for diplomatical help. But it gets woozy sometimes, 4d chess is better left to the professionals.

I doubt the Kurds would be that bad desu since they have no worldwide ambitions. At worst, they'd attack Turkey.

>TFW burgers are afraid of Lavrov

God damn since Russia got this good at global politics ?

reposting to add salt to the wound

US military presence in Syria will be easy pickings for Lavrov once ISIS are gone.
>tfw

Those secret negotiations in Jordan b/w jordanian, russian and burger diplomats before the G20 must've really hit the burgers where it hurts.

> still arming kurds and Al Tanf niggers
Pfft, yeah nah

>there's no fucking way SAA outmaneuvered (Mattis)
Top fucking lel

To be fair, this is what Trump promised pretty much

what i love is that he unironically hurr durred

r/ptg/ never realized how huge the al-Tanf cuckening really was.
It's beautiful really.

what do you mean?

Garbage foreign policy of course

Not being a fucking jackass against Russia.

Who do we support in the Saudi/Qatari clash ?

Nobody.

qatar since they're somewhat closer to iran and it'll fuck KSA more by opening a new front
but honestly mutual destruction between qatar and KSA is better

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
>americans have no cult-

>mutual destruction between qatar and KSA
One can only dream

Are there any sources for this besides twitter?

True.
Qatar shifting to Iran and stopping their support for literally ISIS is the best realistic outcome.

t. shlomo

Tribal forces.
On twitter.
They will reveal more once they get clearance.
Also, stop using memeflags Moishe

>Meanwhile, the Russian Defense Ministry has ordered aerial bombings of Shiite militia positions when

Is this true?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/17/russia-pressures-bashar-assad-to-cut-syrias-hezbol/

>said Ayman Abdel Nour, publisher of the largest anti-Assad Syrian news portal

>inb4 shlomo is mossad agent leeching off our intelligence network

For a brief moment, the qataris, but now, as situation begins to normalize, it's back to none.
Well he did promise both those things sure. But I honestly don't see how one man can change decades of established foreign policy or the structure of the corrupt terrorist burger govt. t_d burgers give the guy far too much credit for one man. In reality it's gonna take years and maybe even an entire generation for the US to really change.
But UAE also has strong economic ties with Iran so I don't think it was about Iran at all. I honeslty think Saudis were emboldened by the orangeman and the new prince wanted to show how great a leader he was.

>Asking if there's been proper confirmation yet is shilling

אַ בראָך איז מיר, the absolute fucking state of this general.

>jews
>not tricking you at every occasion
pick one shlomo

Pretty much, wouldn't be surprised one bit.

It's been 12(twelve) days since the liberation of Mosul and there have been NO gains in Iraq since then.

Border cleansing when?

So you admit that, at least for now, it's nothing more than twitter shitposting? I mean, it's really not all that farfetched, but let's not jump the gun and look like retards.

Mosul was a hard battle, the Iraqi army needs time to regroup and consolidate, and ISIS doesn't really have the strength for a serious counterattack in Iraq anymore so they're just digging in where they're already established. There probably won't be much of anything going on for at least another week or two.

>So you admit that, at least for now, it's nothing more than twitter shitposting? I mean, it's really not all that farfetched, but let's not jump the gun and look like retards.
trying to trick me into giving you a clear answer ?
fuck off shlomo

They said 2 weeks break the Tel Afar gets stormed.
Latest word is 20k men are waiting for the green light.
Dunno if they'll go for the border/al-Qaim or Hawija afterwards.
Maybe they'll split PMU and the regular army for this task since PMU has promised to keep going after al-Qaim is captured.

>promised to keep going
into Syria*

has there other sources on the tension between Russia and Iran? It would be a really cunty thing for Russia to simply throw the shiites under the bus desu

First time i've heard these things, so it's 110% bullshit.

>Saudi King Salman on Thursday decreed the consolidation of counter-terrorism and domestic intelligence under a new body, in a major overhaul of the security apparatus weeks after the interior minister was ousted from the royal succession.

>The string of late night royal decrees also ordered a shakeup of senior personnel, replacing the head of the elite royal guard and elevating the head of the newly created Presidency of State Security, Abdulaziz bin Mohammed al-Howairini, and his deputy to the rank of ministers.

>The moves inside the world's biggest oil exporting nation centralizes authority in security matters to the king and his young son, Prince Mohammed bin Salman

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-decrees-idUSKBN1A52N9

Don't get mad, Jean. I just asked if they'd confirmed it yet, and here you are just ranting about how I must be a Jew. /sg/'s quality has gone down these last few months tbqh.

How about you suck a fat cock you turbo-nerd

>Don't get mad, Jean
>these last few months
WDHMBT

>tfw two double extra stronk snus simultaneously

the full. chan /sg/ thread is being shilled by the chesscuck mods who are trying to narrative craft in the new thread

>Jean
Moishe, i...