Should civilians be allowed concealable weapons with high capacity magazines?

Should civilians be allowed concealable weapons with high capacity magazines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ4fMaGJS0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Yes

Are you retarded?

Civilians deserve solid gold tanks.

Fuck yeah dude, gimme that shit

Yes.

If you are fine carrying a long ass magazine. Then it doesn't matter. The one in the picture is just retarded.

fpbp also kill yourself op you shill rat

I'm a CITIZEN not a civilian. And yes.

Define High capacity, please. New York thinks eight is high capacity. California thinks eleven is too many. Colorado draws the line at sixteen. So Imma need you to narrow it down for me. what, in your opinion, is a high capacity magazine?

I would not call that concealable, but it should be legal. 2nd ammendment should only apply to citizens as defined in the constitution as well

That looks like it would be shit to draw in an emergency. /k/ fags wanna chime in on this? Im unqualified due to stabbing a nigger when i was young and not having a cc.

if it takes that many bullets to hit the target, i don't consider them much of a threat anyway

how the fuck you going to conceal that thing? what are you going to keep the mag in a pocket and the gun on your hip then have to load it up real quick. thats not going to work son, if you have a ccw your going to have one in the chamber and a full mag. ten rounds is enough to get you out of what ever trouble your in, and if you need more than that youll be wishing you had an AR 15 instead of a little noise maker.

Think bigger.

You could conceal it under a jacket.

i can't think any bigger, if i think any bigger my brains gonna pop.

cool love being a weirdo in a jack in this nice july weather. just stop, the extended mags are cool as shit but pretty unpractical for every day ccw. besides doesn't glock have a 21 round double stacked mag thats pretty close to standard size?

>not carrying a glocc 26 with a standard mag, but also having a rig of 4 33rd mags strapped to yourself in various places
weak

Looking down at your crotch/feet, you can carry it at the 11 oclock position, Cross appendix I call it. You can tilt the mag upwards/slant it so it hides under your shirt, granted it's not too tight. I never carry one like that but I have before in sketchy situations once or twice. If I do ever bring it out, I'll just leave it in my center console usually

fuck I meant this:for this post:

why does anyone need this much firepower!
I carry a 1911 with an extra ten round mag, 21 rounds total. Thats plenty, no ones going to be having old west shoot outs. and if it stats to get really hairy, im just going to be shooting to cover myself while I move away from the scene. I mean come on you guys are trolling me right

Fpbp.
This as well. Going by New York's logic, a 10/22 with an adjustable stock is considered a high capacity assault weapon, but a Barrett M95 is not.
Therefore, a 10/22 is several times more deadly and prohibited than a Barrett M95, in New York's eyes. Where do we draw the line on "high capacity"?

>allowed

Yes. Especially if they're aesthetic.

>allowed
>implying the government has the right to take away ours

Muh fuddy five

Faggot why would you conceal a high capacity clip?

I feel for bait didnt I?

>covering yourself
>with 21 rounds

not an argument

Civilians should be able to own any weapon they can safely maintain. The government has neither the right or mandate to restrict civilians ownership of weapons in any way. Any weapon restrictions are in violation of the constitution and should be treated as such.

Muh stoppin powah fuddy five. Tell yah what boyah, u aint geeeetin up from a foooe-five

22 is gooder

Sweet AK OP

Because maybe you live in a shitty area and volume of fire is more important sometimes than precision fire lol
Or you possibly have been stopped in the middle of the most degenerate Tranny parade ever and they are mass assaulting you with dildos. I'm not talking about little twinks, I'm talking about big bear nasty looking trannies, You'll wish you had that 30 rounder.

Youre a dumb faggot a ten round mag would be an extended mag for a 1911. unless you have a nufag1911 with a double stack mag. either way kys

Or maybe it's gypsy hunting season

i hate you i hate your dumb fucking flag fuck you. youre cancer

If given the choice of OPs pic, or my G20 with 16 rounds of 10mm, I'm grabbing my Glock 20 everytime

Safe: yes now shut the fuck up faggot.

/Thread

Take it easy senpai

why does that gun have velour on the grip

How? How, faggot do you get that combination of rounds into a 1911? You cant!

Not being able to own a 20 round magazine for your Glock has nothing to do with violating the second amendment. It molests it, but violate? Fuck off, you just wanna have more fun at the range larping, than potentially save 100's of lives, that possibly are worth it.

You can modify a Kriss Vector .45 cap mag extension to run 10mm, so now you can have 30 rounds of 10mm.
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ4fMaGJS0g

two ten round mags, plus one in the chamber, 21 total rounds

But fuck that goy right?

yes, although I don't know how exactly you'd conceal that.

I carry a 33rd mag as backup. I used to be a gunless europoor but now I'm a free man. Feels good to be better than non Americans.

Its been Stippled with a soldering iron senpai

Mate I'm a bong and even I know that 21 rounds isn't going to do shit when a pack of rabid negros descend. That's not even counting the serious shit like getting into a Spic-gook turf war.

What's your point? Extended mag and "high capacity" aren't the same thing. I don't think there should be mag limits, but I have a couple of 10 round magazines for my 1911 with a nice solid extension on the bottom, so it doesn't look all queer like OPs Glock

Without The magazines being extended? Standard capacity is 7 rounds you call of duty larper

I dont think spics and gooks have turf wars in the US

>I carry a 1911 with an extra ten round mag, 21 rounds total
Top fudd. Normally, you 1911 fags would be a hair above Boomers who say "all i need is muh 5-shawt tree fiftee sevun magnum!", but those autistic 10 round magazines are enough to put you square below them, sorry.

>Should civilians be allowed

Stopped reading right there.

See:

Then you don't know much about the US south west.

Nice user welcome. Get some Federal HST or Winchester Ranger T. Also WTF is that on your back slideplate?

it's a clip draw. No need for bulky holster

> Fuck off, you just wanna have more fun at the range larping, than potentially save 100's of lives, that possibly are worth it.

No, I want to be able to fight as unfairly as humanly possible if shit hits the fan.

Anyway, 2A is about leveling the playing field against authority. "100's of lives" is well worth the price.

>aesthetic
that gun is hideous
also, why would you cc a flashlight?
also, there's no extended magazine, as per the op.
why am I even replying?
am I, in fact, the faggot?

these are extended magazines you niggers not standard

Or Los Angeles. A spic and gook infested shithole if there ever was one. Thrown in a mix of niggers, and you have one big smorgasborg of tomfuckery.

This. If you can't kill what you're shooting at with 9 rounds you shouldn't have a weapon.

Yes, I'm well aware that the 10 round 1911 magazines are extended, not standard. Why would I call the 10 rounders "autistic", otherwise?

Weak b8.

Try harder, faggot.

me me me me me I want one.

Hurr durr excuses excuses shut the fuck up, If I want 33 rounds I'll have 33 rounds hillary.

>That crazed gunman now has to take 3 seconds to reload. We've saved the children!
If you're trying to ban concealed carry completely I can at least sort of see the logic, but what is the point of this?

This user gets it. When I'm going for HD, I go for 9mm with high-capacity magazines. I want to shoot all of the bullets ever. I don't want to worry about swapping mags in the middle of a fight, fuck that noise.

Absolutely.

You must be really desperate if you're willing to settle for a Glock.

That's a meme you forgotten state you

I knew I would get that. Fucking hell.

Those aren't real extended mags, just the regular mag partially inserted. Look at the middle one, you can see where the mag starts to angle back in, and the one to the right of that has a notch visible.

Please translate to white.

All you dumb motherfucking nogunz saying
>"if you need x number of bullets to kill a target you shouldn't own guns"
need to shove it.

Niggers run in packs, and I want to have enough ammo at the ready to gudboi all of them before they dunuffin me. The mag in OPs pic could easily be a backup tucked in a boot, pocket or belt while your main carry has standard+1.

Whatever gets me to the truck, where the AR, plate carrier and 10 mags are, asshats.

I have the same gun with the same light and the same mags. Those mags are shit. Jam city. I threw them in the garbage. I took the extended slide stop off and put the factory one back on, that slide stop is garbage, hits your thumb and causes failure to lock back on last round. I also had that extended mag release. It is, you guessed it, garbage. If you can reach the mag release easy with a firing grip you will drop your mag from the gun at a bad time. I have tritium sights on mine cause night ops and also a threaded barrel for dat deer supression. Oh also a tungsten guide rod for less muzzle flip, no failure like the plastic one and faster lockup time.

My stopping power forty five. I'll tell you what boy, you aren't getting up from a forty five.

Hope this helps.

>If you're trying to ban concealed carry completely I can at least sort of see the logic
Tell that to the niggers who strut around the inner cities with guns shoved down their pants. Niggers who don't care about the law, and thus aren't permitted to carry.
You can't enforce laws against concealed carry. Open carry, yes, but not concealed carry. You'd have to implement stop-and-frisk if it were to be enforced in the slightest, and you know niggers would cry racism over that, so it'll never happen.
We have plenty of unenforced gun laws to begin with. There's plenty of people who simply ignore them, and most cops either don't know the law or don't care, since they tend to be pro-gun.

FPBP

>concealable
>high capacity
LEFTY SHILLS GET SHILLED

I've seen a 13 year old child break a Glock by racking the slide at a gun show. Granted it was about 15 years ago, so hopefully the tupperware has gotten a bit better.

Can you tell us about fun shows in Souf Aflica?

Thank you. I get it now, and I agree with the sentiments of the original orc poster.

Muh stahpin powa

They're nowhere near as big as the ones in the US. We do get to see the latest and greatest in handguns. Semi auto rifles are fairly scarce though, as you need to be a professional hunter / dedicated sportsman to own one. But it's nice to see the occasional Colt LE 9620 or Dragunov rifle.

Legalize RPG.

Also, you American bastards are so fucking lucky to be able to own decent toys. I'm fucking green with eny.

>I believe that my pistol, which chambers cartridges where the bullet has a diameter of 0.45 of an inch, has the ability to transfer force to the target, assumedly a male of dark complexion and sub-saharan african heritage, with enough energy to stop or delay said male and leave him unable to return to a standing position. You are aware of what I am telling you about.

Is it a white only affair?

Nah.

No more than five rounds counting one in the chamber for rifles.
No more than three rounds for shotguns.
Nigger toys "pistols" banned possession of one is automatic two years prison and $5000 fine.
Black powder pistols legal though.

All pistol calibers outlawed. Owning a reloading kit is punishable up to two years prison and $5000 fine for each reloader.

If you commit a crime with a gun use of deadly force is authorized if apprehended you'll get 10 years.

i've got a gen 3 17 with one of those

Mostly, yes. Blacks get their guns from the police and the army.

>concealable
>high capacity magazines
Pick one m8 that shit won't be concealable without a treanchcoat

The term is CITIZEN, kike.

S.age the fuck out of these threads and hide them.

>Concalable
>Non-standard magazine
wew