Fat Hate Friday

Is it to late for a fat hate Friday thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.is/CT
archive.is/ps5uv
everynurse.org/becoming-a-transport-nurse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do pardon my poor grammar

>to late
TOO.

Also, try . They go for threads like these.

There used to be Fat Hate Friday threads on Sup Forums all the time, but they went out of style or something.

Fucking disgusting.

You know you want it

Just go to /fit for fph threads.

I'm not buying it, no way that shit happened.

T H I C C =/= FAT

LOL POLICE CALLED

that is so fucking disgusting

Imagine what his hand would smell like afterwards? Sour fish? Milk gone bad?

>americainanutshell.jpg

Maybe it did, maybe it didn't, but defnintely good for a laugh.

didn't this bitch just die of heart failure?

I seriously hope so.

I bet she likes to fuck with the light on
#fatacceptanceNOW

I think I'm in love

He was on /fit/ like two weeks ago because he got mad that we kept calling him a cuck. So he did an AMA and tried to be all Mr. Nice guy the whole time, but one dude was fucking savage and you could tell he landed some pain. He admitted that he can't fuck his wife anymore because he's too fat but said women don't care about sex and a bunch of other beta numale cuckery. Then like last week I heard she left him.

Don't bully president grandpa.

I once fingered a fat girl on a dance floor in a night club. My fingers smelled like a mixture of fish, underarm sweat and shit. Not even joking. It took two days of vigorous hand scrubbing before I couldn't smell it anymore

>friday thread
>on saturday

it's still friday in some parts of the world faggot, the world doesn't revolve around you

MDT is the only time zone that matters.

Wrong, faggot

are you all mentally retarded?
time.is/CT

>american comprehension

They're just big-boned.

The sun never sets on Fat Hate

STOP BULLYING EMPEROR

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!1

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus, what did they do to that cow's horns?

Hope everyone here is making the effort to avoid the fat plague.

No fatty beer (or alcohol)
No cancer in a can sodas
No foods loaded with sugar
Control your carb intake

>a post within a post within a post

I have some pictures for that too.

11/10 for the average negro.

Gotta have that ranch.

wtf why wouldn't she stop?

>Fat people are just as smart as th-

Totally relevant

>you must be a fatfuck if you can tell the chocolate bar by the sound

bow legged people's legs do not point inwards..

>I'm not obese I'm a muscular woman.

I thought all that shit was made up. That thread didn't seem real at all.

pottery

got one.

Forgot the original screencap, this works.

source for image: archive.is/ps5uv

>Obesity is genetic

Fat people can sink pretty low. I actually took a screencap of somebody giving a rundown of the joke Boogie's life had become, but I deleted it before I saved it (or I saved it somewhere and forgot about it) peradventure it was calumny, but I guess it wasn't.

it's real user
i was there

Chasing the ice cream truck. No time for stopping.

idk, that's pretty dumb. i was obese in high school and I lost some weight over a course of a few years. Joined the Army and have been okay since. It did fuck up my metabolism though, I can't do nothing and eat regular 1800-2k calories like I do now, or I gain a tremendous amount of weight in a short time. But you can will yourself off your chair and do something, you won't be obese. Of course, my gf almost leaving me for getting fatter helped me lose 50 lbs after I got out of army.. so I guess motivation is needed in some cases.

>You can be fat and athletic

Aw man, that map is a conspiracy theory waiting to happen. How could we have been so blind?

the fuuuuck.
I was there too, unless I missed it, I didn't see any real proof it was boogie.

Not conspiracy just niggery

Sad to think that once the heart attack gets her that little girl is gonna be an orphan.

I have a feeling that she would be really good looking if she is healthy.

I think you're missing the point, she's chiseling away the fat to a healthy body. It's rare a land whale realizes they're killing themselves and then does somethings about it. I can see this sculpture triggering the holy hell out of SJWs and those HAES faggots.

>tfw you can't gain any weight

thin priviledge

Why do people do this.. I don't I can'.. I can't comprehend why someone who looks decent would let themselves fall so fucking far. It's like a blackhole mentality.. Once they reach a certain mass... they just keep keep collapsing into themselves. I grew man titties and said "nah bitch, FUCK that."

Although Mexican immigration also explains a lot.

I wonder...

I have that one saved somewhere. That made me cringe, but why would a nurse be out with an ambulance made me question the story.

HOW?

I see shit like this from time to time. How does it happen? I have seen women with large asses, and I have seen really obese women. Neither necessarily look like that. What causes the 5 foot wide ass? It must be some kind of specific medical condition.

everynurse.org/becoming-a-transport-nurse/

>A transport nurse is a type of nurse that administers medical care to patients that are being transported to healthcare facilities, usually hospitals. Transport nurses that work on the ground typically work in ambulances, while flight nurses typically work aboard medical transport aircraft. They may transport patients experiencing medical emergencies, or they may simply accompany stable patients from one medical facility to another.

thats hot. i came in my pants just looking at that thicc ass

Thx was nies read

Thin privilege is having furniture that can support your weight and you fit into.