DEFEND THIS

DEFEND THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=AAq9x8JXxSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drugs are degenerate and death to niggers

he was black.

I've always had positive experiences with police and marijuana really chill guys.

>trans
>woman
pick one

then after we chilled we where laughing about slutz

:D projection of false reality belongs on Facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk

never forgetti blacks and sluts are the main contributing factors to crime.

Regular cops don't have the authority to go after number 2, and number 1 doesn't happen.

>other two are conjecture
>black person was caught in the act
case closed

>V6 Pontiac Firebird

Picked both.

>No need to rush to a murder scene, the person is already dead.
>Please tell me which CEO did this and got away with it.
>All blacks should (will) be in jail. Stop breaking the law assholes.

Taking Drugs is a political crime not an actual.

Yes he did get caught being black.

its perfectly legal to consume anything.

What you do after is where the criminal aspect factors into the equation.

That's an RCMP car. They've already been advised not to go after petty marijuanna possession charges.

also this.

since old drug lords of the marijuana industry are dying its becoming less of a crime because dead people can't profit.

Cops take too long to respond unless they're present at the scene of the crime. The tranny should have bought a gun but he was too libtarded so the weed smoking nigger killed him and fucked his ass. A beat cop probably isn't going to be involved in the arrest of a CEO, the feds will probably stick a baton up his ass because he did a more profitable mass murder than the government did.

Niggers are literal always breaking the law, and whenever they get caught breaking the law, no matter how minor the crime and resultant penalty, they finna dindu nuffin and try their damnedest to escalate the situation to lethal force.

I'm open to using the state to persecute my political opponents if that's what we have to do to get a handle on the blacks.

Because the niggers offer better opportunities for on the job training. Namely, firearms training.

What's there to defend? Slide thread, saged

Your states are mostly filled with politicians that want you dead and are pushing for millions of african immigrants and middle eastern immigrants.

Case A requires all sorts of politics, annoyances, calling the CSI, following leads etc..

Case B requires dealing with the most infernal lawyers from hell

Case C takes 5 minutes, you can do it several times per day and easily fills the quota.

if there was an actual crisis you would not need lobbyists.

did we analyze this? pic related
did we know some secret symbology shit he's into was exposed?

In weedman land, RCMP constables, if they're even given a quota, almost exclusively rely on traffic violations to fulfill them. A favourite is to hide in a bush or something looking into a busy intersection, catching people texting while sitting at a red light. Friend of mine in Burnaby had a 15 ticket daily quota that he could get done in less than half a shift that way. If someone ever does gets charged with possession, it's usually because they were acting like an asshole (ie a nigger) to the constable.

sorry, at 03:05 in linked vid.

Murder is a crime for detectives in unmarked cars to investigate, black teenagers smoke weed on the street corner where a patrol car is likely to see them.

What's the point in defending it when it's not even true?

>Trans woman sexually assaulted then murdered
Doubt it

>CEO committed mass murder for profit
Prove it

>Black teenager was caught smoking weed
Certainly considering niggers tend to do criminal acts out in the open not to mention this nig probably has a record.

Bump

It's because even niggers will openly admit the system works against their best interest they misplace the blame and believe they can use the system to fix the system.

Niggers dont write the laws that they break and get thrown in jail for.

(((Some people))) do write the laws that they break and get a slap on the wrist at worst for.

Thats why its fine for CEOS to do shit. They buy the law that protects them. ((They)) know the african is plentiful and replaceable and unlike trans folk are enough in number to matter when they stand up to do shit other than throw their own shit around and are actually given a narrative or path to follow or steps to take.

some gay darpa shit

Policing is good for black people. Eliminating bad elements will improve their lifestyle and opportunities.

Remember to sage garbage threads

DEFEND THIS Sup Forums

authorities are more concerned about protecting the profits of the pharmaceutical industry.

What about when they're all bad elements?

Defend your embarrassing image macro? Why would I do that?

ty user

Heres the full thing undecyphered.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAq9x8JXxSU

fucking hell >undecyphered I need some sugar.

Then containment and not policing them (natural selection) is best. Look at Detroit, instead of pouring money into a shit problem, we let nature run its course, now Detroit is being returned to nature and the bad elements are disappearing.

>implying they would send police and not lawyers to the CEO

Sage

5 years ago I would have wrote a long winded reply that basically amounted to "fuck the po-lice" and "4th amendment violations", but after niggers ruined it with BLM monkery I have no sympathy left.

>implying trans people aren't literally mentally ill and shouldn't just be euthanized
>implying the CEO actually killed anyone using anything other than circumstance
>implying "black kid smoking weed" is the full story and the media didn't just cover up the rest of it
Try again when you learn how the world really works