Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/irony/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((economists)))

Free migration is a shit idea when you have capitalism. Liberals are such useful idiots for the bourgeoisie.

>Income inequality is really bad today
>Having more employees to make more money for the rich will make things better somehow.

wouldn't it also make crime and terrorism a fuckton easier
no thanks

because gdp is a kike meme used to enslave nations

Free migration isn't free.

You guys sound like commies. Are you commies?

I'm a leninist so yes, I am a commie.

Tbh, I believe anarchists would be more welcome today than in the past. If we had a real ML party take over, it would be easier to have real worker control over the means of production. It just wasn't possible under the USSR because it suffered from wars, and feudal technology at first.

If it got to the point of a real revolution anarchists wouldn't just roll over...which would probably end in their elimination, again.

Well, if it were up to me i'd make commune spaces for early testing for full communism and it be lead by anarchists.

According to economists, or according to (((economists)))?

Economists are not real people.

Western economies aren't growing, the wages and living standards relative to inflation have been stagnant for deacades.

The whole "double the world's gdp" is (((bank owners))) who know the only way to actually make any more money is to import subhumans from the third world to become new debt slaves.

Yeah, arms industry would especially flourish.

Refugee won't work at all.
You want open border for worker, try Australia's working visa.
That is the real foreign slaves import method.

Because the rest of the world doesn't have a 1st world economy.

It is a shit idea unless you own land and companies

This assumes no social upheaval or collapse due to nogs voting for the same types of people giving them free stuff that Fucked the countries that they came from.

economists predictions are about as accurate as scientists who think they can predict climate change, furthermore people who develop projections favoring 2X GDP often have internal biases that are then built into the mathematical models that they use to support their results. The work is often so complicated that few people can actually vet or understand, so influential economists can have a lot of sway without really knowing if what they preach is accurate. Completely open borders could have diastrous human consequences that economists can't predict, like murder rape disease famine and war - yet we're suppossed to just give it a try because some guy with a PHD from TTT wrote a paper? And what if he's wrong? Like aint so bad with our current GDP.

Are you talking about Karl Marx? Yeah, right.

Because 100% of those GDP gains would go the richest or the very poorest while people like me get taxed to death to pay for more handouts for poor brown people. Besides, these same economists and scientists keep telling us how soon automation will eliminate tons of jobs so why do we need millions of poor people who are uneducated, can't speak the language, won't integrate and are only suited for labor that is easily automated?

did the (((economists))) take white genocide into account?

real GDP doubles when the Chinks enslave everyone? what is it?

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.
and ruin the middle class in our lands.
unz.com/isteve/irony/

You do realize deficit spending on welfare, health care, policing, prisons food stamps military (used in a globalist world which needs policing goy)

Are all included in real GDP.

As is paying that debt, its interest and is borrowed to pay it.

Money ain't everything