What organization should I do next?

I made pic related. I want to make another one. What organization would be good? Another news organization? The US government? Hollywood? Wall St Execs?

Apple?

InfoWars

Ivy League schools

Google. Most used search engine, which they could easily control what info average people will get.

Washintong post
Then:
Time
Then:
Nat geo magazine

Keep the good work, you are doing gods work

Interesting. I'll look into them.

What do you mean? The administrators at ivy league schools? Obviously something like students isn't possible

the people in charge - Presidents, Deans, Chancellors

Hollywood production, directors, studios, etc...

Something to do with Transgenderism or degeneracy. Gender studies professors or agents for all the miley cyrus type stars who marker sluttery to teenage girls. Teen vogue targeting 13-17 girls writing a piece on how to have anal sex is the type of thing that would get attention.

LARPing faggot? How about you expand on this pic.

Here is a good one.

I challenge you to cover this.

Australian New Media and Government.

Give ya a good task to do

TV CEO's
Members of Parliament
Newspaper CEO's

You'll find 90%+ of them in AUS are Jewish and we only got 20,000 Jews in the country

Hollywood, The Democrat party or the Republican party.

Hollywood is Jew and cucked, they pour degenerate LGBT and druggie propaganda onto our youth. They are literally poisoning our youth with degeneracy.

I've seen a write up on them before. At first there wasn't many jews, but it's insane how the jewish executive population increased with the increased popularity of the search engine. I'll try to find what I saw.

youre probably LARPing but do the popular atheists crowd if youre not larper

federal reserve

This, the imf bankers.

Yes , do one for oberlin college, jew central, not only is the student base 70+% jewish the presidents a jew , and it eas super funny a black teacher at the school posted anti semetic stuff about him and didnt get fired at first but then did

Disney.