SELFISHNESS = REDPILLED?

No More Mr. Nice Guy

> eveloped a core belief in childhood that they were not OK just as they were.
> internalized toxic shame
> developed a life paradigm that involved
> seeking approval
> and hiding perceived flaws.
> these men believed that these life strategies were necessary if they were to have any hope of
> being loved
> getting their needs met, and
> having a problem-free life.

tl;dr: act like a Jew or you'll never get laid

full text: archive.org/stream/RobertGloverNoMoreMrNiceGuy/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy_djvu.txt

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/03/shame_is_the_desired_outcome.html
masteringstuttering.com/recovery-stuttering.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes it feels good to be the nice guy when you know it will be reciprocated. Sounds like that guy just needs more quality people in his life.

The Last Psychiatrist

> shame: internal judgement, i.e. a moral person
> guilt: external judgement, i.e. a moral society

> Brandon is a "sex addict", i.e. bad, i.e. not the system's fault for demanding you consume but only the right amount, i.e. don't get any ideas.

Summary: Guilt doesn't exist anymore. Oprah is "full of herself" and so are successful people like Tucker Max and Cersei Lannister. The gladly wreck other's lives because it feels good. And if they break no laws, and feel no shame, who are we to judge?

tl;dr: act like a Jew, shamelessly pushing the limits of what society will find you guilty for.

full text: thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/03/shame_is_the_desired_outcome.html

John Harrison:

tl;dr: Stuttering / stammering is entirely due to being a Nice Guy.

> I had a belief that it was dangerous to show my emotions. It was dangerous to be assertive. I believed that I had to do everything correctly. I believed that everyone was judging me...not just my speech...but me. I had very low self-esteem. I didn’t think that I was very important. I had a fear of not being good enough. And a fear of acting out of character with my passive self-image. Speaking forcefully in front of the middle school, on the other hand, required self-esteem. Consequently, I had a conflict, and I resolved it by holding myself back.

By the age of twelve I had so completely made myself over to fit the expectations of others that I didn’t know who I was. Looking back to that “Hermia hither” moment, it’s very clear what I was afraid of. I was afraid of experiencing the excitement of being me. I was holding back me. For some reason, there was something bad about showing up as myself.

full text: masteringstuttering.com/recovery-stuttering.htm

>superiority complex
>self depreciation at its finest
>never was one of the guys

hmm...

sounds like the wrong place to be in

That's what the life has taught me while the system and my christian parents taught me the opposite. That's why my childhood and teenage was such a crash course.

>always turn the other cheek
>just ignore the bullies
>you're perfect just the way you are!
>leave everything to god

All of this bullshit kept me passive and submissive, and from trying to improve myself in any way and accepting the blows like a little cuck. It took me a long time to figure out that if god exists, he only helps those who help themselves, that bullies only respect force, and that if there's something you want you better reach out and grab it because the world isn't voluntarily giving you shit.

That book is so shit

It was written for literal cucks who let people walk all over them

also relevant:

from "Redefining Stuttering" by John Harrison:
This is what happened to the young man in the following story who had spent his entire life living conforming to an image of the “good boy.” The young man was a client of William Perkins, Ph.D., former director of the Stuttering Center at the University of Southern California, who says this was the only person he’s ever known who started out as a severe stutterer and suddenly underwent a spontaneous recovery. Perkins recalls:
A young, handsome, successful architect who still lived with his mother, he had never had a date. He was a gentle, grateful, soft-spoken giant who women found very attractive, but who was too timid to pursue their interest. Our sessions were on Monday and Thursday evenings. They dealt frequently with the restrictions he felt stuttering imposed upon him. For several weeks, I had been countering with the observation that he might be hiding behind stuttering. He would thank me profusely each time, as he would back out the door. About a half year later, after what I thought had been a typical session at his one-word-per-minute rate, I remember thinking as he left how stark the contrast was between his immaculately groomed appearance when silent and his chaotic appearance when struggling to speak. I was totally unprepared for what happened next. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, literally. I hardly recognized him when he arrived for his next session. He looked as if he had been hit by a truck. He was utterly disheveled, unshaved, uncombed, distraught, with gray bags under his eyes, and wrinkled clothes looking as if they had been slept in, which they had. Equally shocking was his agitation. He seemed calm, usually, except when speaking. But not this time. He was in a state of acute anxiety. His agitation and appearance were shocking enough. What was even more shocking was his speech; he was completely fluent. ...

> He had gone to bed as usual after our Thursday meeting. He reported no inkling of what was about to happen. He called his office Friday morning, which was his customary technique for assessing how severe his stuttering was going to be. To his amazement, there was no stuttering. He felt that heaven had opened and granted his lifelong wish. Still, he knew it wouldn’t last, so he stayed home that day in order to call every friend he could think of. He wanted to enjoy his fluency while it lasted. When he awakened Saturday, he expected to be stuttering again except that he was not. He was still fluent, so he began to experiment to see if he could stutter. He could not. By bed time, apprehension had set in. He fully expected this bonanza to end, but what if it did not? He had no idea how to cope with such uncharted territory. Sunday picked up where Saturday left off. Now he was truly frightened at the prospect of not being able to stutter. By Sunday night, he said he felt as if he was “stark naked in Times Square.” He stayed in a state of stutter-free high anxiety for a month. My only clue to the next turn of events was his dwindling gratitude for my observations. As anxiety subsided, a personality inversion appeared. Gone, along with stuttering, was Mister Nice Guy. Instead of gratitude, my even looking as if I was going to make an observation set off snarling responses. He took an apartment, bought a Thunderbird convertible, and set about conquering the female population of Los Angeles. About two years into this spree, one of his conquests conquered him.

(From Tongue Wars by William H. Perkins, published by Athens Press, Inc..)
In this case, the startling transformation was apparently prompted by a realization, perhaps built up over time through therapy, that the young man no longer had to govern his life according to other people’s expectations. He no longer had to maintain his traditional beliefs of the goody-good who kept his wild, seething, dynamic self in chains. At some point this realization reached “critical mass,” and there was a perceptual shift. He no longer had to hold back who he was and what he felt. Lo and behold, he created another default that gave him a lot more room to maneuver and to act in a way that was congruent with his authentic self.

Are you the Jew that runs (((Athens Press, Inc.)))?

so Not-Nice-Guy-ism isn't a Jewish plot to brainwash Whites into acting like selfish niggers?

I don't know, I didn't read any of this. I'm just shitposting for the kekkles.

Hell no. I'm a /mentallyfucked/ oldfag trying to unfuck myself. I'm White, high-IQ, and applying my turbo-autism in a STEM field.

off-topic: Hitler didn't kill 6 million jews, but he should have.

How can I stop stuttering? Please help

Somehow we all end up here
He did, but he didn't. It's unbelievable, but it happened.

thank you based finbro. That matches my experience as well.

OK bro I can help you, I stuttered real bad when I was young and a lot less now.

First of all, remember, "you are your own best therapist". Stuttering is a fixable problem. You can beat it. Just have to figure out how, and do it.

What worked for me, 3 things:

1. Conventional speech therapy. This is, "droning" (google it) and the "airflow technique". Spent a long-ass time reading individual words, then sentences, then paragraphs, with a certain technique...
> breathe in deep
> relax the throat and lips
> exhale slowly
> start phonating (google it) a.k.a. saying "aaaah..."
> ease in to whatever I'm saying, SLOWLY

This shit works but sounds weird as fuck.

2. Stop caring what other people think. You might stutter, but at the end of the day you're still trying to get what you want. As a lawyer said in "Understanding and Controlling Stuttering" (where he practiced relaxing his butt muscle to force his throat to also relax)..."I'm a lawyer. I might be a stuttering lawyer, but I'm still a lawyer".

For me I was dealing with some major controlling parent / family issues. I suspect stuttering evolved to stop you from saying something that would have gotten you killed back in tribal times. Just like women fucking Chads, stuttering is an adaptation that doesn't work anymore.

3. Live your life. Even if you don't get it together and keep stuttering forever... you still want to get valuable skills, get rich, and make White babies. Turn yourself into Chad and find a woman whose dad and granddad never stuttered (it's a recessive gene, both of my granddads did when they were young), and you're golden. Live your fucking life first, be a stutterer second. As Hitler would say, make every effort to overcome your disability, but first of all do your duty to your people and your country. (But to not stutter, focus on doing your duty to yourself.)

Good luck bro, since you're on here you know how fucked the world is, but we can make it better together.

and if you really want to stop stuttering

> get a webcam and voip phone number
> video-record yourself cold-calling businesses (and presumably blocking and stuttering like shit until they hang up on you)
> watch the recording
> practice saying whatever you messed up until you get it right 10 times in a row
> try again
> repeat until you can use the fucking telephone

I blame the TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE for sabotaging me, first with controlled GATE education that slowed down us "gifted" kids, then with the Israeli girlfriend.

Seriously, fuck the TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE.

I will say one thing about common core, and I'm not a fan. They didn't have it when I was in school but my kids suffer through it. For some reason their math makes sense to me and it's the way I came to figure out mental math on my own. I'm not saying it's the best way, or even a good way, but I get it. That said, I hope Betsy Davos makes it go away. It's fucking cancer.

"Nice guy" is a loaded phrase that means different things to different people. When women say it, they're just describing someone ugly that they don't like. Being "nice" to people in any other context should only be done out of common courtesy or basic social etiquette, though. It's not some Jewish NWO attempt to turn whites into selfish niggers, that happens naturally once you understand that most people don't appreciate you going out of your way to accommodate them and see you as weak and usable.

Worry about and help yourself because no one else will.

>Worry about and help yourself because no one else will.

damn dude. this redpill burns.

Thanks brother

also, for what it's worth I have a good STEM career now. Also I had some long sexy LTRs that almost went to marriage back when I was bluepilled and not obese.