Political

DONALD TRUMP: MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN #MAGA THREAD

>Refugees are now BANNED from entering the U.S.A - up to 50,000 will be BARRED entry!
politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/supreme-court-rules-grandparents-exempt-from-Trump-travel-ban.html

>Trump has ENDED the Obama-policy funding for Syrian rebels, improves relations with Russia
politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/trump-ends-cia-program-to-arm-rebels-in-syria.html

>Deportation cases up 60% in LOS ANGELES, 70% nationwide - I.C.E. moral at it's HIGHEST in years!
politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/deportation-cases-up-60-in-los-angeles.html

The liberals can not handle all this WINNING! Thank you Lord Donald J. Trump for spending your days to make america GREAT AGAIN!

>fake news media where?
Oh thats right, they're busy reporting on the "NOTHINGBURGER" (Quote from CNN Van Jones) in Russia, completely ignoring the real accomplishments being done by the Trump adminstration! The liberal media won't report on the T-R-U-T-H! That truth is America is winning thanks to our savior DONALD J. TRUMP!

fuck the mainstream media! The liberal, corrupt media outlets won't report on the T-R-U-T-H! Donald J. Trump is making successful deal after deal!

>fake media where?
no where to be found when the truth comes around!

Thank you POLITICAL OUTSOURCE for all you do, your sacrifices, and gift to the american people!

MAGA!

POLITICAL OUTSOURCE AND THE TRUMP TRAIN JUST WONT STOP!!

HAHAHA THE ULTIMATE MADMEN DUO

MAGA BITCHES LIBERALS BTFOD

fuck off leaf, us americans making america great again

MAGA

Its impossible to stop the winning by this point, hail to the God Emperor

GOD EMPORER TRUMP.

YOUR NAME WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY.

YOU WILL BECOME A LEGEND AND THEN BECOME A MYTH TO TRANSCEND THROUGH TIME.

ALL HAIL SUPREME GOD EMPORER DR PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Hell yeah. MAGA!

AMEN MAGA

>improves relations with Russia

Who saw that coming?

WILL TRUMP BE THE PRESIDENT TO REVEAL ALIENS?!?!?!?!

cant u all see that hes a bad president? all the links to Russia and his failed repeal of obamacare?

in what way did trump win? the failed repeal of obamacare? Muller expanding his investigation to trumps finances?

Holy shit you're a moron.

6 months in office and you're like HUEHUEHUEHE He's done MAGA. Bro he has 8 years and his name is going to go down in history.

Russia is 100% a literal false reality that the media has crafted and I wouldn't be surprised if soon you're going to have to do some deep self reflection because of how brainwashed you were.

Better than cuck my shit up Hillary Clinton. Wtf are our options exactly shill?

How does blaming Trump instead of congress make any sense when they are the legislative branch.

You think we dont know that our congressmen are fucking swampy as hell? DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP.

8 years? judging by public opinion even in austin i dont think he'll make it to 8 years

i believe that the Russia thing isint as bad as the liberal media says it is but there is definately financial ties between trump and russia which worries me.

You are using polls as your argument?

Do you have downs syndrome? Do you not remember the fake election polls which oversampled Democrats for no apparent reason other than to rig the polls? The polls are just as fake as Russia dude

You're worried because you're an impressionable brainwashed retard.

LOL stick to the namecalling brainlet. Say something constructive instead of this drivel thankyou

Fuck these meme flags make me sick
Obvious /leftypol/ posing as a dixie

Can he deport enough at this rate to guarantee re-election?

Despair

Voter fraud will wipe away 8-10 million votes. mark my words.

Business man does business globally. News at 10
Also you think shilldawg didn't have money connections in foreign nations you are sleeping

ACA didn't pass overnight. Will take some time to dismantle.

Thank you Political Outsource for your unbiased honest reporting! You

I've been wondering for so long, was that an intentional beheading or a fuck up?

M A G A
A
G
A

Guys I live in liberal land please send help

>Raza doesn't mean race.
>Islam is a religion of peace.

Im with you bro. I'm in Santa Cruz CA right now

THANK YOU TRUMP

THANK YOU POLITICAL OUTSOURCE

Stop spaming your shitty site for shekels faggot

Leaf is just mad his house isn't worth but a few pennies now.