Bavaria can now jail you forever without you having to commit a crime

I sadly only have a german source, but im going to translate some of it

sueddeutsche.de/bayern/gefaehrder-gesetz-bayern-fuehrt-die-unendlichkeitshaft-ein-1.3594307
>In Bayern kann man künftig, ohne dass eine Straftat vorliegt, schon wegen "drohender Gefahr", unbefristet in Haft genommen werden.
>In Bavaria it is possible because of threatening danger, to be put in detention indefinitely without a commited crime

>Bisher konnte die Vorbeugehaft in Bayern bis zu 14 Tage dauern, länger als anderswo. Künftig aber, nach der Reform des Polizeiaufgabengesetzes, können diese 14 Tage ewig dauern; es gibt keine Höchstfrist mehr; und die richterliche Kontrolle ist sehr unzureichend.
>Until now preventive custody could last 14 days in Bavaria, longer than elsewhere. But after the reform of the police task legislaslation these 14 days can be everlasting; there is no limit and the judicial controll is very insufficiant.

>Die Haft ad infinitum wurde aber im Münchner Landtag beschlossen
>But the Detention ad infinitum was passed in the munich state parliament

>Es führt im Übrigen auch die Fußfessel für Personen ein, von denen eine Gefahr ausgeht.
>It will, by the way, also introduce the ankle monitor for persons who are a possible threat.

>Alle drei Monaten soll ein Richter darüber entscheiden müssen.
>Every 3 months a judge will decide have to decide

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SGIA7#selection-2083.0-2379.95
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some bump

translate it then you fuckin germtard. Why are germans on this fucking board so insufferable. No one knows your stupid language since you lost 2 fucking world wars

are you retarded? i translated the important parts in the fucking OP right below the german sentences which i included so german anons can confirm the translation is accurate and find it easier in the article.

>American education

Germany was a mistake.

I'd like to apologize for my burger brother.

Judges in the US have a similar power. Contempt of Court can be handed down for literally any reason of disrespectin' a judge, and there is no max sentence.

They could, if they chose to, hold you forever.

Germany should have been destroyed

he did dumbass did you even read it

well, it does seem like that work is in progress desu

well, thats fucked up. basically criticize the the wrong judge once and you are in jail forever

meant to include this pic

some selfbump with anime grill to bait in some people

>In Bayern kann man künftig, ohne dass eine Straftat vorliegt, schon wegen "drohender Gefahr", unbefristet in Haft genommen werden.
what the fuck is this non-language? arabic?

big talk for someone coming from bongistan

You usually see judges using it to put niggers away for nigging up their courtrooms.

It's quite easy for a judge who so wished to put you in a box "till you comply with a court order..." that is otherwise impossible to comply with, thus making your jail time infinite. One example involves an outrageous child support "deposit payments" well beyond their ability to pay them, with conditions that you won't be released until that payment is made- which becomes increasingly difficult being that you'll be fired from your job due to being in jail and all. You then have to hope you can beg friends or family to give you a loan. This extortion is exceedingly common in our family courts.

it would have been wittier if you had just replied with the same comment but quoting me

you could even delete your post and do it

Murka does this now too except it applies for private property

in another thread discussing this one mentioned they also do that to gain access to encrypted data if you are unwilling to provide the password/encryption key. that basically means all they have to do in order to jail you up forever is plant some encrypted device in your appartment, car or whatever, raid it because of some made up crime they suspect you of, "find" the device and jail you up for not giving the password you dont have.

and while those mechanics may be reasonable at time, they make it very easy to abuse and bascially enabling everyone to be jailed up for even commiting wrongthink

another bump

What should be done about this my Teutonic brother? How can we help you save yourself?

I don't understand German demographics but isn't Bavaria one of the more patriotic, homogeneous parts of Germany?

Yes, its Catholic, while the rest of Germany is Protestant or atheist.

They cant hold you forever, if they hand you an autistically long contempt sentence it will be contested and shot down by the end of the month. And you could easily then sue them

basically yes. but its also a lot closer to being a police state. where the others regions arent doing anything and ignore shit you get basically lifetime in bavaria

well, i dont know if aside from nuking us anything would really help. other than that spread redpills as much as possible as that is the only other option i see

It's Bayrish.

Based Catholic bros, first Poland now this, Europe is finally moving in the right direction

how is that a good direction? it will most likely be used on "evil rightwing nazi terrorists" that announced their plans by saying stuff like "maybe taking in so many foreigners without any connection to our cultures or laws isnt such a good idea" or "criminality rose a lot since we took in all the refugees

bump

the artical specialy talks about "Gefährder" roughly translates into endangerers, its the term of the german media for radical islamists that want to driver trucks or tell other mudslims to driver trucks of peace...

They can behold ad infinitum now which is nice

that is true, but it doesnt matter what the alleged purpose is for the law, but which possibillities it enables.
how long do you think it takes for the rest of germany to take it as an example and introduce it? how long it would then take for the EU to do the same? if that happened, who do you think will be locked up? those who would drive the trucks, or those who express concerns about the possibillity of hostile truckdrivers?

just like they claim the survailance is for security they can claim that law is for terrorists while the real purpose of those is entirely different

bump

another bump

las bump if noone cares

archive.is/SGIA7#selection-2083.0-2379.95
Straight from Translate:
Beginning in August, endangered Germans can be imprisoned for longer periods of time.
The Landtag in Munich voted with the voices of the CSU for the police law, which provides the increase of the preventive period of 14 days for an indefinite period.
Every three months a judge has to decide.
Comment by Heribert Prantl
In Bavaria, there will be a prison in the future , which is nowhere else in Germany . It is officially called, as in other federal states, custody; It is also called preventative. In truth, she is infinity, she is a prison ad infinitum:
In Bavaria you can be held indefinitely, without a criminal offense, because of "imminent danger", indefinitely. The compulsive procedure with which Gustl Mollath was once held in psychiatry is already almost exemplary.
Up to now the preventive detention in Bavaria could take up to 14 days, longer than elsewhere. In the future, however, after the reform of the Police Act, these 14 days may last forever; There is no longer a maximum period; And the judicial control is very inadequate.
All this is actually unimaginable; In this law "for the monitoring of dangerous persons" one thinks of Guantanamo, Erdogan or the constitutionalization in Poland . The imprisonment ad infinitum was however decided in the Munich parliament. The CSU should be ashamed; The opposition, whose uprising was not even a storm in the water glass, too. This law is a disgrace for a constitutional state.
DISPLAY
It also introduces the footcuffs for persons from whom there is a danger. One should put on the shackles, best also for the hands, the deputies, who vote for such a law.

thanks for the translation of the mostly already translated stuff
now i feel like my effort was completely useless

bump

good we have people to decide what is true and what not for us

well, i need sleep. leaving a last bump before sleeping

>Lefties mindlessly imprison every hwyte male they can get their hands on
>L-look! See how many whites are in jail compared to the orcs we let roam free!

Nah, op is always the most important.

Honestly translating is becoming super important. There is a bout of stuff in Asian that is invisbale to us these days becuase no one is translating it