I fucking hate retarded pothead marijuana activists

I fucking hate retarded pothead marijuana activists.
How do so many god damn people get by with fake arguments and bullshit. It's a mind-altering drug that cripples most your working mental capacities. People think slower and lesser on this drug. I understand if you're smoking to laugh or sleep, but for the love of God, don't try to convince me, a productive intelligent adult that this fucking drug helps me with anything more than the hormones produced in my body already do.

dude....its just a plant relax

bumb, fuck druggies

Why do you care what others do to themselves?

>it's a mind-altering drug that cripples most your working mental capacities. People think slower and lesser on this drug.

this is why people smoke it op.

>this fucking drug helps me with anything more than the hormones produced in my body already do

for some people it does.

>People think slower and lesser on this drug.
you're not supposed to think on drugs, because you're sober most of the time, you're thoughts on drugs are pointless.

ITT drugs are mkay

>your thoughts on drugs are pointless
All most all religions can be attributed to drugs to a certain extent music and literature too

People are activists because they fear going to jail for wanting to toke up.

I hate the people. The plant is not good, but the extrememeists are fucking awful. You can barely even state your opinion as they stop listening halfway through after having shit out a bunch of brainwashed this, medicine for the medically unconditioned that.

You're thinking of indica strains. Those ones make you slow, sleepy and lazy.

Sativa strains and sativa hybrids are more like uppers. They keep you active and focused and energized.

It's a drug. Drugs do good and bad things, relatively, to your body. This also happens to be one of the very few drugs you don't need to have processed in a factory or really anything. You grow it, pick off the buds, put em in a pipe and smoke it. It's not like meth or even aspirin.

Honestly smoking anything is bad for your lungs, but there's military and industry level work being done with modifying marijuana to be used as stimulants that are long lasting if not permanent, and give noticeable boosts to various areas of a person's performance in all fields, from strength to endurance, to intelligence. They don't need to be smoked, but THC and cannaboids designed this way are very cool potential tools.

>productive intelligent adult
Plenty of productive and intelligent adults use marijuana without issue. I don't think it is your place to judge these people, as you seem to be only focused on your opinion and how if everyone does what you say, everything will be a-ok.

Legalization would result in massive taxes for the state. Absurd. Let the degenerates at lease pay taxes. Truth be told, they are going to smoke, legal or not....might as well make some cash out of the deal.

I agree. I think it actually causes brain damage by possibly causing lesions on the brain, it's vasoconstrictive too. Carcinogen. Perpetuates mental illness. The list of negatives is actually immense besides like 1 positive, which is it gets you fucked up without a headache the next day.

I smoked it for 5 years straight and it made me aggressive, stupid and complacent.

Psychedelic drugs on the other hand like shrooms and LSD should totally be legal but only by licensed shrinks to be used in therapy sessions definitely not prescription imo

Please explain to me how it does for some people. Explain to me how smoking a gram of tobacco and pot at the same out of a bong in one hit helps people.

>I fucking hate retarded pothead marijuana activists.
They're irritating, for sure.

But unfortunately it does treat symptoms for people with certain conditions. So they get to claim it cures cancer and all the other shit.

I grow marijuana in socal for profit and smoke it occasionally.. It's not a big deal if your smoking in moderation. People blazing before work and shit need to get a grip.

At the end of the day, all arguments aside... Why should you care what I put into my body? It has 0 effect on you, unless you're interacting with someone who is high, which can be avoidable. I don't smoke when working, or if I have to do anything.

Don't know why I smoke. I've noticed it helps alleviate arthritis pains in my knee. Or masks it if you don't believe in medical reports from physicians who went to school almost a decade and have researched the pros and cons since the 50's.

Only thing is, I don't have to smoke weed. I can get addicted to pills no problem, but I can put a bong down and never touch it again and never have withdrawals or be effected much by it. That's the biggest plus.

P.S. the pic isn't of me but of some dipshit who forgot to take his DL out of a pic when flexing in a drug thread a few years ago.

>cripples most your
>people think slower and lesser
>a productive intelligent adult

Got me to reply, OP. I understand why you're angry; your brain isn't capable enough to handle being under the influence of marijuana and performing other tasks. It's okay--it's not for everyone. Why don't you stick to having a few cold ones, huh?

People with conditions get it prescribed and I assume they take it in doses. I think that's totally fine if it's the best solution, but kids left and right will tell me that they benefit from this shit without having any condition at all.

>see bong with tobacco and pot
>massive rip
>everything went better than expected

This

That's great. If this can be turned into some kind of healthy natural supplement, then good. People probably shouldn't be smoking it. The ones that do are just trying to get high.

>I've noticed it helps alleviate arthritis pains in my knee.

Bro wtf are u like 70yrs old

>The plant is not good

(citation needed)

No, I've been an athlete all of my life. I'm 28, played football, baseball and soccer. Years of weight lifting and pushing my body has negative effects, too.

Just runs in my family. Just like how nobody in your family runs. You fat fuck.

Look at your fucking room you disgusting pig. It'd be much cleaner if you stopped smoking pot all day and actually tried to keep your life around you presentable. How do you suppose you fuck with glass bottles, clothing and drugs strung about?

Hey man it's not for everyone. People who try to convince you to do shit you don't want to do are lame. I think it's cool to try most things once to at least see what they're like though, and when I gave pot a chance I really enjoyed it.

What I enjoyed most was smoking it with my friends on adventures, so we were actually out do something instead of being lazy couch potatoes.

The worst part about it was I get really mad munchies, that can really pack on the pounds if you're not careful. I had to recently put it down for awhile until I can find better work, sucks but it'll be worth it.

Cannabis as a whole plant and its isolated chemical components in particular are absurdly under-researched and provide effective treatment for a broad array of ailments ranging from mild to severe such as chronic pain, seizures, and PTSD. A greater understanding of cannabis, phytocannabinoids, and the endocannabinoid system will grant momentous insight into the fields of biology and medicine and will ease the suffering of millions.

t. dispensary leaf

Who sells glass bottles anymore?

imagine if it was legal everywhere in the US though. I think more people would start liking police again.

literally just got back from my job growing weed

the news about sessions has made work very lively, everyone is chattering about his imminent downfall

gonna go dab now.

That would be wonderful. Let's all smoke pot.

people with disabilities or disorders or who have illnesses or are undergoing surgeries could use it for sleep, preventing nausea, pain relief, or even just as a form of escape if they are going for the psychoactive effects. You're also ignoring the fact that cannabinoids are naturally occurring in the body.

>Explain to me how smoking a gram of tobacco and pot at the same out of a bong in one hit helps people.

Tobacco isn't good for you and I never said it was.

>don't try to convince me, a productive intelligent adult that this fucking drug helps me with anything more than the hormones produced in my body already do.

any substance you PUT IN YOUR BODY dose more than what is already in your body you paint chip eating chimp

>people with disabilities or disorders
What about people without these conditions? What do they need it for? Yeah, people are dying and they'll live if they eat marijuana. What about the mother fucking people that aren't? Can we ever talk about this? I will never hear the end of that talking point's existence.

>cannabinoids are naturally occurring in the body
That doesn't mean shit to me in of itself

>Tobacco isn't good for you and I never said it was
Almost everyone I know who smokes pot every day also smokes cigarettes or even pot with their tobacco. Marijuana is a gateway drug. Children who are experimenting with it will ingest any amount and not die from it. Then pot gets boring, and their friend tells them about this groovy thing called mushrooms. They eat an entire bag of them bc they just need to get fucked up and then they die.

Myelin sheath

My body does everything I need to keep me alive, I don't need to smoke pot for any reason whatsoever. **PEOPLE WITH MEDICAL CONDITIONS DO, BUT I DON'T HAVE ONE, THEREFORE I DON'T FUCKING NEED TO. WHY DO YOU?**

>fucking this
>fucking that
>everyone is retarded but me
>I'm a productive intelligent adult that this fucking
I honestly do not believe that you have any right to judge the mental capabilities of anyone.

OP why do you hate it so much? People that talk about weed like this sound like they don't know anything about it.

Weed will be legal for recreation everywhere in the US in 5 years, what will you do?

>They eat an entire bag of them bc they just need to get fucked up and then they die.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate the people
the marijuana activists
the ones that don't understand what drugs actually do to your mind and body
Can we not refute the fact that pot in general causes people to slow down at the head? This is why it's bad. A massive group of people should not aspire to achieve less because it's convenient, which is how most of these fat fucks solve their tiniest ordeals every day.

>OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE FREE ADULTS IN A FREE COUNTRY WANT TO DO WHAT EVER THEY CHOOSE WITH THEIR OWN BODIES!!!! REEEEEE

listen you autistic faggot motherfucker, freedom entails people doing whatever the fuck they want with their self and their own, some of these things you may oppose, but FUCK YOU cause freedom works that way you dumb motherfucker.

You are a disgrace to that flag and everything it stands for!

>also, sessions GTFOOH you old faggot that's why you're gonna get fired.

I smoked weed every day in college and I was in engineering, it does slow you down when you're actually high, but over time I think it made me smarter.

Plus it cured my depression, used to think about dying and killing myself every day and once I started smoking it stopped - quick. Now I don't think about it at all. It's made me more creative and social and overall made a huge improvement in my life. Smoked since HS, you just have to know how to use it right.

Holy shit dope actually turns people into
Superman

Listen to yourself you sound retarded

You are currently not free to smoke an illegal drug you fucking rooster

>I think it made me smarter
no

I do my 4th year math and physics homework baked out of my tree, and still get As. Suck it moron, and stay away from my weed.

You can't make life illegal.

So IS HEMLOCK. GO SMOKE THAT YOU GENETIC DEAD END.

I know kids who smoke and drink like a whale and do very well in school.
You don't need drugs to get an education. You'd be doing much better without the habit.

I use to smoke to unwind in the evening or my off day. Then I got a white collar job and get random drug tests. Stoners themselved are the vocal retarded minority. I believe most people are like me, just want to smoke a bowl (like others would drink a beer) after work. Play some vidya, watch tv, whatever. The ones that spout "it cures every disease ever man" and "it makes me a better driver/thinker" hurts our cause more than anything

>No
Yes.. critical thinking skills improve ;)

>Much better..

I smoke daily to forget about all the shit skins in my country..

this is gonna blow your fucking mind, but guess what faggot, I AM AN AMERICAN. I will do whatever the motherfuck I want and I could not give half a fuck what you or your government thinks.

I hope some nigger rapes you then kills you and extinguishes his blunt in your fucking eye socket you communist boot licking faggot.

You are right

You are wrong

Leave my country

>My body does everything I need to keep me alive

your body just eats for you, wow that must be convenient

>PEOPLE WITH MEDICAL CONDITIONS DO, BUT I DON'T HAVE ONE, THEREFORE I DON'T FUCKING NEED TO.

and what if one day you do?

I would skull fuck you, you authoritarian faggot. I will leave when you make me.

>Why should you care what I put into my body?
Because you do not exist in a vacuum. You ruining yourself may seem harmless, but it drags society down as a whole because there's one less decent person. You also have a divisive effect on those around you. Friends or family either cut you off for your retardation, or they join you in it, which even further multiplies the effect.

You really gotta try hard to overdose on psilocybin, dude.

I play chess a lot and I find I play better when I'm stoned, thinking 9 moves ahead is a lot easier and I learnt better lines of play.

t. Lichess 2300

>cripples most your working mental capacities
No it doesn't, if you don't have a frame of reference for it don't embarrass yourself by lying about it. You sound just like the whiny faggots you complain about.

Then I'll smoke a ton of pot to receive medical benefits for my condition.
Can you stop dodging the fucking topic and give an answer? Or perhaps you don't have one because there's no legitimate reason for someone without a medical condition to smoke drugs?

MUMUMUMUMU shut the fuck up, you whiny shit.

>Only thing is, I don't have to smoke weed. I can get addicted to pills no problem, but I can put a bong down and never touch it again and never have withdrawals or be effected much by it. That's the biggest plus.

Judging by how disgusting your apartment is you smoke daily and make excuses that it helps you with a medical condition.
I quit 1,5 years ago and don't want to smoke again because I see how much it holds you down.
I hope one day you can quit being a degenerate druggie.

fake and gay

no body is forcing you to smoking it