Which man is more broken?

The husband taking the picture or the man in the dress?

Man in dress, then husband

But which one is more cucked?

The man about to jump off the cliff is definitely more emotionally broken than the man in free fall, do keep us posted on what happens next

Shame, he used to be cute

Poor guy. He was a handsome lad too. What made him go gay and put on a dress? Could it possibly be a somewhat tragic past incident that drove him to want to mental illness and be a gayboi?

The man in the dress, then the husband.

Kill them both. Purge the Earth of this filth.

As it was in the days of Noah....baka

>This is not a mental illnes

White people man...

They've got no purpose and drive, and everything for survival given to them.

They need challenge, and they aren't given it.

We needed to keep the space race going.

In this scenario, no woman is getting fucked by anyone, thus no cuckolding

U G L Y YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI
YOU SO UGLY

He wasnt bad looking either

Fuck off home

Imagine failing so much at attracting a real woman that you have to settle on a fake one. Sad!

>1 month

holy shit what's your routine? I need those gains

>I just want my son back

The man in the dress. At any point that cuck can wake up(he won't), realize what a bitch he is, and walk away. Without knowing the story, I'd say the tranny has most like gone through srs, meaning he has made a decision he cannot walk back from. There's no getting your dick back. That man is cuck ed beyond belief, and will either die a mentally insane loon, or realize the monstrosity he has become and neck himself.

>I just want my son back

This one kills me every time

11years HRT and looks like he just put on a wig for the first time?

He's a faggot, just like you.

Both of you deserve death, much more so than actual buttfucking fags who are inclined to bone other men in their anuses.

Cute

I'm guessing whomstever fabricated that image has never lifted before. You can't gain that kind of muscle in month

So the husband is a fedora tipping neckbeard?

The husband. The man in the dress has a mental illness. The husband is encouraging that mental illness instead of trying to help

The one that looks like MatPat

But that's just a theory, a GAY theory, thanks for watching

One is a gay man that thinks he's a woman while the other is merely a gay man.

They are both equally fucked up. Granted, pretending to be a woman is a sign of severe mental damage, but so is marrying that man and calling him your "wife."

Our nation used to be noble, filled with courageous men, geniuses, and inventors. Now we have this.

Why did I have to be born so late? I wish I was born in 1925 or so. Be 25 years old when the 1950s started.

FML gents.

I've seen actual retards look like this. He didn't look so mentally deficient before. I knew it was a mental illness, but I never thought it would be related to retardation. There must be something there that makes their brain atrophy.