congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697/cosponsors
youtube.com/watch?v=csOlonyeszQ
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump
>Senator

/thread

He will sign this bill

All those senators are compromised and should not be re-elected.

All 45 of those Senators should be executed in public

What are their names?

A friend would like to know.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/cosponsors

Oh look at the time.

>colluding with Israel is perfectly reasonable

Any way to see the congress members that back it?

I heard it was half the house.

Every member of Congress signs an oath to Israel, dude.

>this is what your politicians get bi-partisan about
get rid of your foreign lobbyists already

>Trump is a Senator

I'm Canadian... so... no

1) IIRC this is being authored and supported mostly by Democrats
2) No way in hell will the SCOTUS uphold this as being constitutionally valid

>implying this wasn't made by jews wanting to sell israeli flags

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/text?q={"search":["Israel Anti-Boycott act"]}&r=1
That's not what the bill does

>get rid of your foreign lobbyists already

All lobbying should go away.

There is no reason for it in this day and age.

Senators and congress people can hear directly from their constituents instantly, any time they wish.

But what incentive do the people that benefit from it have, in disallowing it?

No? Its majority republican just a democrat started it.

There's a mirror bill in the House:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697/cosponsors

>be American
>doesn't give your money to a jew
>get fined

kek

Point #2 still stands - SCOTUS will rule it unconstitutional if it passes. There are no legal, constitutional grounds to make it a crime to refuse to buy goods from one particular source.

youtube.com/watch?v=csOlonyeszQ
This will start a civil war. FUCK Israel.

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!

How can you make it illegal to not buy someth-

>Obamacare forces a certain way to by insurance and fines you if you don't buy the government standard

Oh boy

>2) No way in hell will the SCOTUS uphold this as being constitutionally valid
Who will have standing to sue, you Nazi?

>SCOTUS will rule it unconstitutional if it passes.
It passed 40 years ago
This bill is a mild clarification of what defines "foreign government"

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>anti-racist
No one says this
This isn't a phrase

it is either the muzzies or eretz Israel - Israelis by and large are normal people in tying to live - they hate Soros too you know and Europe is going full anti semetic, chose one or the other, I have lived in both Israel and Egypt, I would rather back Israel. Europe and Canada seem to want to go full Islam

I contacted my senator with a request to withdraw his support-if you live in one of the states represented,I suggest you do the same. They will only know about our discontent if we let them know.

Are you anti-racist? Do you against racism?

>it's perfectly legal for US politicians to have dual citizenship with israel

This needs to change.

No greater sign of a dying empire imo. Who will finally catch the hot potato of decades of betrayal and corruption? Rip. Buy survival supplies.

Anyone have a list of Israeli products? Kinda seems like the lot of us should have been boycotting them as standard operating procedure.

I guess we're part of the hidden empire of Zion now.

NY/NJ have to be on that list. Definitely look into mine. Fuckin traitors.

lmao I looked it up and the list of anti Israeli products looks just like the list of anti Democrat products. What a coincidence. I guess I was already boycotting them then.

Most of this stuff is shit tier anyway. Only niggers like this crap. Bose? Anyone worth half a shit in the audio world knows good high fidelity audio and Bose are mutually exclusive.

The food products are all things with estrogen or high sugar.

wait... are Jews trying to fatten up minorities? ARE THEY OUREGUYS? j/k no they aren't Gas them.

Forgot picture.

0/10 kike. None of these are Israeli Products.

very clever