This red button would eradicate a group of people of your choice. But if you press it...

This red button would eradicate a group of people of your choice. But if you press it, everyone in the world will know who you are and what you did.

What do?

Button eradicates pedos. Would press.

Someone get me the picture where the guy flashed his dick in front of a crowd and they're all autistic screeching and he's just smiling.

(((Leftists)))

agree, get rid of leftists and you'd be a hero to everyone alive because they would all be conservatives

"Carl, I'm not Carl, Carl moved. I'm Ted from Canada"

Commies

Jews.
I will be so loved :D

Kill all the jews

dont even care, Id probably get secretly made king of the world by world leaders

Politicians

Der juden

sand niggers
nobody actively defends them anyways, most that will happen is people will tweet angrily about me

>What do?
By the time I am done mashing the button over and over, the remaining whites would treat me as their savior. I wouldn't be concerned about my anonymity.

black people

noone would ever fear walking the streets at night, crime would drop, money would be saved on gibs, and the world would be a better place.

I am impressed at your intellect.

Everyone that visits Sup Forums.
Allahu Snackbar

Jews

You'll still be left with muslims, niggers and other undesirables though

racists.

I'd kill off most of the undesirable whites, especially deep in the South. A huge chunk of the dindu population. Pretty much every jew, and around 75% of the asian population. And on top of that I would be looked at as a hero, so I wouldn't have any angry people coming after me.

Button erases Zionists from the world.

eliminate the Jews.

Jews

netherlands.

had a bad experience with them.

Muslims

Anyone who does not identify as a white american under the age of 60.

It was hard, but I found a way to eliminate blacks and Donald Trump.

White Males

first post, patrician post

Seeing as everbody has niggers and jews down..

>poos

back to red

Somalians. No doubt the worst group of """humans""" on the planet

Anybody who would oppose me if i pressed the button. Therefore I suffer no consequences because anyone who would punish me is dead

bankers

lol, enjoy your hell on Earth. Even if we were gone you'd still blame us for everything.

the vast majority of the planet would be happy to see trump supporters go

>Step 1: Find Norway user and tell them my plan before marrying them
>Step 2: Get citizenship as a Norway citizen, and renounce my burger citizenship
>Step 3: Press the button, kill all niggers
>Step 4: Divorce my Norway user spouse and enjoy my 3 week incarceration
>Step 5: Enjoy my (You)s when I come back here to shitpost
I will become /ourguy/, enjoy a luxurious Norway vacation, and Make America Great Again. Honestly, you can't get better than that.

Muslims

Every male not me.

Fuck all of you I'm gunna cuck your corpses

You misspelled anglos

Kill all leftists. They are the true cancer in our societies and are working to undermine them.

Yeah, and you could send them all home without anyone batting an eye.

>But if you press it, everyone in the world will know who you are and what you did.
A small sacrifice, bye Mudslimes.

Solid answer, but, could you spare Trey Gowdy for me?

Everyone I don't like, whether it be communists, muslims, or jews.

Eradicate the Jews. Become 2nd Fuhrer

fpbp

Button eradicates niggers. Press it repeatedly.

COMMUNISTS, that would solve the issues of North Korea, vietnam, and china which would then become Christian. It would rid the world of Antifa and I would never have to hear the book called the crucible ever again from my future Children.

Humans

Don't cut yourself on the edge there pal

any group? id choose all men besides me. that way id get lots of sex

Afro-Asians

That way 2/3rds of the human race gets wiped out and we all have a groovy time at the after party

Everyone on this Earth except for me. Fair judgement.

fpbp

Goy, because we are God's chosen people anyhow.

Did you just assume my species shitlord?

the only correct answer is:
KILL ALL WOMEN

First, the men will quickly invent a working artificial uterus
Then they will start killing each other and naturally the white men will win as they are historically best at war

goodbye user

how? there are no jews to do secret shit anymore

I was going to say Jews, but this is better.
>will still kill 99% of Jews, but also get the useful goyim.

kikes

>kill all burgers

>become hero to world

>agree, get rid of leftists and you'd be a hero to everyone alive because they would all be conservatives

Half the US is dead, ISIS is at full power, and the rest of the world is horrified at the suicidal americans.

Good job breaking it hero.

This, except a different excuse because my button would eliminate filthy leafposters

Kill all niggers and deal with whatever the repercussions are. You some kind of faggot, op?

I eradicate all nonwhites, this includes Jews.
I then move to China and explore the decaying urban environment with no people for thousands of miles until I return home in several decades and even the leftists have come to the conclusion that nonwhites really were a net negative for society.
Would be rad.

>non whites
I'm willing to become martyr

Guillotine the bankers be crown mein fuhrer of the the Forth reich

Mudslimes

You'd be labeled an anti-Semite

Muslims

Anyone who has net worth over 2 million USD.

jews. would be interesting to see who would die.

Would also choose non-whites.

Underrated.

But I'm racist so I hate it.

it would also be interesting to see if the same social problems would pop up again.

Everyone that voted hillary

people who are (possessed by) evil

Everyone is secretly racist
Only ones alive will be babies

Polish people, press it instantly

Jews. I'd be a hero for the ages.

>t. shitskin

Kill all the humans.

KIKES

People with Curly hair

Juden number one, dindu, spics, chinks, jeets, not japs though. We'll need a slave race

Only one person in this entire fucking thread has his head in the fucking game. Everyone else is merely demonstrating the power of propaganda.

all people who would care enough to try to harm me if I had all abrahamic religiotards killed.

What will you do without a government?

All the jew-enabling traitor goys.

Degenerates is objectively the best answer

People older than me

BUT JAPAN! I'd know your name so I'd hunt you down
No one will make my anime if you do this

All Arabs, I'm Sam Hyde

jews should tremble

I will live forever!

Press it again...

Everyone participating in this thread. Literally no one cares about any of you so my life will go on as usual.

>Slams fist onto button screaming ghetto trash

white people, now im a king
G G