So all these radical feminists in the west talk about this whole rape culture thing a lot, and I wondered...

so all these radical feminists in the west talk about this whole rape culture thing a lot, and I wondered, do they actually fear getting raped as much as they claim to? because it seems like if they were genuinely worried about being raped by the average guy on the street, they wouldn't be so mouthy and confrontational all the time

like personally, if I lived in a world where the typical member of the opposite sex was twice as strong as me, perpetually horny and supposedly prepared to bend me over and roughly fuck me in the ass in any place at any time given the opportunity, and I DIDN'T want this to happen, I wouldn't go out of my way to get all up in their faces

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I doubt you're twice as strong as anyone.

You are correct. Feminists are actually shit-testing our society for fitness. Disciplinary action is in order. Afford them no platform. Lay the smack down. Pimp hand the bitches.

Feminists are not rational. They are mentally ill simpletons given too much power in the liberal regime.

Feminists want to be raped more than any other women.
They talk and they talk about female empowerment but they long to be dominated.
Maybe not by any random in the streets, but by a strong alpha who sees through their bullshit and doesn't care for it.
They also want to be raped to win at the victim olympics. Just about any man will do for that.
And yeah, it's never been safer for women in all of history. So they can mouth off all they want. Rapes are extremely rare (real ones anyway) and women who get raped more often than not were extremely careless. Overall, men are the primary victim of violence and of rape (because of prison).
So the whole thing is BS.
You don't need to lift much to be twice as strong as most women. And twice as strong is overkill.

Pasta:

There are no feminists in the presence of an Alpha male.

This is such an obvious and critical truth behind 100% -YES ONE HUNDRED FUCKING PERCENT- of female-male human interactions that it is almost criminal that men have to figure it out themselves.

Any and all ideas about third wave feminist equality almost instantaneously vanish from the thought process of any women who feels that she is in the presence of a true alpha. Women are hypergamous and always specifically aim for men who are above them, not equal. Feminist beliefs only hold weight in a womans mind as long as her feelings tell her that these beliefs are beneficial to her. When trying to actually tie down an alpha and get him to settle for her as his queen bee, feminist ideas are obviously a detriment to her goals.

For the same reason that there are no feminists on a sinking ship, there are no feminists in the presence of a man she truly wants. The entire basis of feminism is thus beta male shaming.

When a woman claims to be your equal, what she is really saying is that you aren't good enough. TL;DR Feminism is one giant shit test.

So how do you deal with feminist whining? Same way you deal with any shit test. Agree and amplify, or ignore it.

Rape has a powerful effect on women. It's already well documented that not only do women fantasize about being raped, they also enjoy it when it happens to them.
Then there's the mental effect. Ever notice how women who've been raped but not given the special therapy for it, often seem more submissive, with a strong desire to seek out aggressive men? It's because rape returns women to their primal form. Unfortunately because men aren't in their primal form (thanks to women), the primal women who do seek out primal men often end up with abusive drug using shitty people.

It's just another instance of the cognitive dissonance that underlies all leftist thought. On the one hand, they're perpetually in danger of being dragged into the bushes and raped. On the other hand, nothing bad is allowed to happen to them thanks to their empowerment, so they can go anywhere, wearing anything, in any state of intoxication they choose.

OMG are not going to the frat house with those wealthy handsome wasp boys, they'll just roofie us.
My black friend from class Shaniqwa said there is this cool house party we should check out tho...

They're addicted to being victims, same as every other Jew group.

Rape is an act of victimization. Secure men don't feel the need to rape. Insecure men do. And insecure men won't target strong women, they won't go after women who they think will kick and scream and make a fuss, and will take you to court over the issue.

>posts anime arse as reply bait

Fat autist detected.

I want to smell that butt

This

My ex exactly.

Radfem, Vegan, SJW, rape fantasies, denial of it. crazy bitch.

Now see, if you were a woman if real life, and you genuinely believed that I was naturally predisposed to rape you, and you said something rude like that to be without provocation, it would give me the impression that you aren't really that bothered by the prospect of getting raped

Yknow, you guys might really be onto something here. The kinkiest, dirtiest, getting-slapped-in-bed-loving-est girls I've ever been with were the kind who posted all sorts of SJW gurl power stuff on social media. Fucking mental they are.

Supposedly it's kind of obvious if you approach the thing with a psychoanalytical mindset. Dunno if that makes sense generally but it explains things there.
Also why SJWs seem to be so spiteful towards betas in many not-so-subtle ways.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

> they won't go after women who they think will kick and scream and make a fuss, and will take you to court over the issue.

As a rape fantasizer (and someone who once fucked a passed-out girl at a party), I can deny this. The women I fantasize about raping the most are defiant and empowered ones. Although I would like to get my hands on a nice, virginal girl and take her innocence, I think I'd rather wife up someone like that, than rape them.

Can't speak for the insecure thing, though. I might or might not be, not sure of the degree to which it influences my thoughts.

no one will fuck them

so they talk up rape to try and encourage someone to giev em some and actlike they dont want it

most deperae women in world

any man that does any kind of physical labor job or does regular exercise either through calisthenics or weight lifting can pretty much destroy almost any woman they come across. like literally.

and they're terrified of that.

like some randomass guy who works a woodchipper for a living could absolutely demolish 99.9% of all women in the world.

it's pretty crazy. i mean guns level the playing field a little, but most places people aren't just carrying guns everywhere.

>Rape is an act of victimization. Secure men don't feel the need to rape. Insecure men do.

This seems a little debatable. If you watch the youtube videos that suggest that 2/5 or 3/5 women will be "raped" they're usually talking about women who are taken advantage of when they are drunk and/or passed out. This directly conflicts with the power dynamic fantasy, as what's the point of victimizing what is essentially a doll or a dead body?

If it was really about victimization or power dynamics, rapes would be more akin to abductions and torture scenarios, rather than opportunistic pump'n'dumps.

Also brings up a good point in that part of the rape allure of the rape fantasy is basically to break a defiant bitch and put her into her place. The same logic applies: you don't rape a submissive woman to assert your dominance just like you don't rape a doll to feel powerful.

Of course, like you say, a profoundly insecure man might do that. But I don't see the sport.

rape accusation all time high

actual rape all time low

symmetricstrength.com
Go there, put in your stats and then after you calculate your own strengths change the gender to female and laugh.

sry, i was referencing was not