John McCain's Cancer

What are the odds "The Maverick" is faking his cancer because of what's going down on the 27th?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

omg omg omg omg omg omg what happens on the 27th?

There is another story that his head wound was caused by him trying to block the FBI when they went to question him at his Arizona home and the door hit him. Then he turns it into "brain cancer" at the favourite hospital of the organ transplant traffickers, the Mayo Clinic who would say and do anything for their main suppliers (Mccain Foundation). So, that gets him sympathy and keeps him from jail. But, hopefully, they can get his documents and bust the foundation.

Somebody post the copypasta about the McCain foundation.
There's some real illegal shit going on there, and it's much more blatant that CF shenanigans.
Not to mention his "anti child trafficking organization".

It isn't likely, but it wouldn't surprise me either. Remember how Gorbachev suddenly became "ill"?

I predict a miraculous recovery after this all blows over.

>the Mayo Clinic who would say and do anything for their main suppliers (Mccain Foundation)
That guy who committed suicide by helium last week also happened to be at the Mayo Clinic.

Pretty low
A friend of mine just went through this kind of cancer
It's got some signs that he most likely wrote off as age related or war injury related, but his increasing erratic behavior in regards to trump is suggestive of a brain tumor.

>I predict a miraculous recovery after this all blows over.
This sort of tumor is basically a surgery, then some treatments once a week for two months.
It either kills you, or you pull through quickly

watch his rambling during congressional hearings

he is losing has lost his fucking mind

John McCain's Mom just turned 105. Do you think she has access to some of that Fountain of Youth adrenals her son markets in? Spare parts?

>he is losing has lost his fucking mind
If something big was going down on the 27th and I was likely to get caught up in it and perhaps do prison time, I might also fake myself some cancer. And the authorities probably would look the other way. Nobody wants to put a war hero in prison.

It's one possibility.

We have to LARP a new happening date 3-4 months out and meme about it nonstop

He's not faking. If he was faking he'd be trying to hide but this cocksucker has still been running his mouth.

If he was faking, he is basically one of the best actors of all time, he has every symptom and has followed the progression of the last few months.

Plus the cancer he picked means he won't make it to the end of the year

july 27 2017
july
jew lie
7/27/2017
2+2+0+1=5
5777 is jewish year for 2017

also
20+1=21
2+21=23

A couple months ago Roger Stone revealed on Alex Jones that a household name, longtime member of Congress had cancer and was dying. People thought it was Ron Paul.

It was actually Jihad John.

Faking cancer actually sounds a lot like something Trump would do. Screencap this: he'll do it within a year.

>Roger Stone revealed on Alex Jones that a household name, longtime member of Congress had cancer and was dying.
Maybe he was laying the groundwork for another Scali-"O"-nary.

>it will appear negative but wont be
Lawyer shakeup
>hur dur hes firing lawyers
In reality some have reported that Trump is preparing for a "counteroffensive"

>Plus the cancer he picked means he won't make it to the end of the year
Peanuts Carter supposedly had brain cancer and he lived. (I know, I know, it was a different cancer.) Maybe he was faking it to get some more donations for Habitat for Humanity.

The guy can barely read but you guys think he can come up with this.
Suuuuuuuuuure

Politician suddenly "falling ill" is the oldest trick in the book. I remember being in the car late, driving home, when Gorbachev "fell ill." That's a big reason I'm cynical.

There was thread earlier that said the StateDept is putting a travel ban on all US citizens going to NoKo and is asking all citizens in NoKo to come home on the 27th.

Digits never support you... I wonder why?

He's faking it for my birthday? Great detective work, Fartstein.

so you could pin a huge part of US foreign policy on the brain cancer of an old man?

>war hero

It makes sense why they're dropping the Sessions stuff now, he may be planning something

>There was thread earlier that said the StateDept is putting a travel ban on all US citizens going to NoKo and is asking all citizens in NoKo to come home on the 27th.

I don't think White House on would be leaking military exercises here on Sup Forums. Now needling people who are about to spend some time in prison is another matter altogether.

might just be that Canadian "healthcare" both great-grandparents made it to 100+

> it's inconceivable that an old decrepit fuck who served in Vietnam when agent orange was used has cancer

sleep tight batshit

>It makes sense why they're dropping the Sessions stuff now, he may be planning something
Plus, Meghan McCain issued a written statement. What TV person do you know who wouldn't milk this for sympathy by crying on TV?

What are the odds it's all a larp to cover for mueller finally throwing some charges at trump while everyone here is too distracted with their thumbs up their ass waiting for more happenings instead of actually taking some action pre-emptively

This entire 59 billion dimensional chess is wishful thinking bullshit that just makes people complacent and easier to manipulate into doing nothing.

pretty much this. He will use the brain cancer as an excuse for questionable or illegal actions he may have took.

WHanon said the 27th was a big news day

Historical happenings

and even we caught wind of incoming charges against Trump what would we do? what could we do? we need 10s of thousands of anons all concentrated on the same outcome to weaponise the memes to our advantage.
It worked last year for the election but this place has been too divided since to use the hive mind effectively.

>it's another children believe a LARP episode

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_27
this just to save you time

>59 billion dimensional chess

billion dimensional chess

Don't laugh. Don't you think Mueller is smart enough not to hire an all Democrat staff unless he was going after Democrats?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_27
>this just to save you time
The state department was also founded on that date.

McCains tumor is a Maoist plot to destroy the USA, an experimental mind control device was implanted in his frontal lobe while he was a PoW.

>44
>TRUMP IS 44TH PERSON TO BECOME PRESIDENT
>STATE DEPARTMENT FOUND
DIGITS CONFIRMED!! JULY 27TH FOR DEEP STATE EXPOSURE!!

almost 100%

>John McCain
>War Criminal
>Sorry Mom I can't go to Nurembourg today, I'm sick *cough*cough*

aparently there was a leak already

>It either kills you, or you pull through quickly
kek, no. It's highly aggressive and highly recurrent.
He'll be dead within a year, most likely.

How many threads like these have we've had? How many of them turn out to be true? I'm a neckbeard who has browsed Sup Forums daily for almost 3 years now, and every single one of these "insiders" ends up being wrong. Remember FBIanon saying to get off Sup Forums because in April everyone was getting arrested? I remember. Remember Julian Assange being dead/held hostage? I remember. Every fucking week we jerk off about a high level insider leaking us some Machiavellian secrets and it always turns up to be nothing.

fuck off with your larps.

McCain is a war criminal and a mass murderer. He deserves to suffer.

>tfw you realize that McCain's warmongering is likely an outgrowth of his younger beliefs and personality
>tfw you realize that McCain visits would-be warzones to bring chaos and death to millions of people for the thrill of it all
>tfw McCain's life goal was to become an angel of death

He never said to get off Sup Forums you fucking retard, he said to get off some random website suspected by pizzagate worshipers which, surprise, went offline a few days later. I don't know how many people have god-awful reading comprehension here, but shit like that really made me doubt that the average IQ of Sup Forums is anywhere above 100

100 percent since it's a lie.

b-but wait a minute. You have the accursed dubzs too!