Are people on this board actually for this damn shill?

Are people on this board actually for this damn shill?
I mean she literally runs on arab and black cum. Why else is she always visiting them and hanging around them.

Other urls found in this thread:

PayPal.Me/LaurenSouthern
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another shareblue character assasination thread.jpg

I wanna make her orgasm and listen to her moan with that manly deep voice of hers.

>I mean she literally runs on arab and black cum.

Look Hans I know she /looks/ like a German girl, but...

>within proximity of someone
>must be fucking

never change

she is not a jew, she upholds american western values, she is our girl

>Are people on this board actually for this damn shill?

The Jew shills while crying out at "shills."

>throwing banter
>t. canada

>her

>starting the 100th lauren thread today

this is now a blacked thread

I bet she laughs so hard at all you losers while paying for that hotel room with your money to invite her nigerian friends.

She's a young woman trying out new things. You really think she never thought of sucking that dark meat?

She's not a shill but no I don't like her very much. She seems like a fag to me.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>literally your president

Fuck off d&c shill

This image always confuses me. Isn't alcohol Haram or are these just 3 random sandniggers who don't understand their religion or are they just random Somalis or what?

anyone falling for this shareblue divide & conquer strategy of silencing ecelebs that bring normies for us to red pill are retarded idiots

what the fuck do you retards think will happen to Sup Forums & Sup Forums when these faggots are done censoring the main stream?

fuck off divide and conquer kike

who cares more normies get redpilled right and left doesn't really matter if they're Sup Forums standard extremist or not they still vote right wing

HOW DARE YOU
LEAVE FEMALE SHILLS ALONE
*******WHITE KNIGHTS ASSEMBLE*********

oh look it's another /leftypol/ thread

u mad black boi?

This fuck op.

Dont forget to donate now that patreon banned her guys!

Paypal: PayPal.Me/LaurenSouthern
Bitcoin Wallet: 1JLM6GJwaPdNv4dM8K5KkcFHeziXXXMGKT

>Shilling this hard

sage

>kekistanian loser flag to identify with other sargon mommy boys /
>asking for supporting her

LUL

not as mad as you

why is this board so obsessed with her ?

>its only shills

its not true theres legitimate threads about her too and shills are producing the 300 replies every lauren thread get

so, why is she such a big deal here ?

she's pretty damn attractive. that's 99% of it

Its husky and yeah its sexy as fuck. Chicks like her do it to seem tough or extra redneck. No doubt she switches back and forth. Her voice is probably closer to how it is when she is suprised or aroused.

Lauren is total babe tier even if a slutpuppet.

Ok anons. Lets see who can get in her pants.

You made this thread less than an hour ago, Sage

She's a cute! A CUTE!!