The absolute fucking state of British women

The absolute fucking state of British women

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4718388/Gemma-Collins-looks-tired-wearing-orange-dress.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2VcDbVJzN48
youtube.com/watch?v=JARdizAo9h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That truck on the right looks like a World of Warcraft character.

FUCKING KEK
SLAGS BTFO

fucking lol

why isn't the girl on the right wearing any clothes?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4718388/Gemma-Collins-looks-tired-wearing-orange-dress.html

Some quality memes in here

Somebody should have told her the shoulder pad look isn't flattering on that physique.

What the fuck is wrong with slags. Why do they think dressing like a slag is attractive?Why don't girls dress cute anymore? Fuck you hollywood.

The UK has been getting obliterated on Sup Forums for the last week, idk why it's happening but I'm loving it kek.

The absolute state meme came from in the Hall of Trumpin King, right

This is considered a fairly solid 8/10 in Britbongistan.

girl on the fucking right could qualify as an NFL Linebacker

MEGATHICC

Oyy vey lads!

>white niggers

hue hue hue

I really hope she burns the coal.

Fuck off Chao.

what the fuck happened to the UK?

no, seriously. what happened? American women are pretty fucked up too but even the UK has us beat. Seems the only real Anglos left are in Australia.

>implying there's a difference, other than accent, between britbong and ausposter birds. Both are equally shit.

Look at that Tauren's hooves

bin that opinion nigel

that meat tornado on the right needs an amphetamine habit asap

Well I would rather take a Tank in to battle then a Elf Wizard

I think y..you might be slightly erm perverted lad

>Hey, I'm not fat enough LOOKING, so let me add some football helmet shoulder pads to make my tits look SMALL, and my frame look like an actual door.
Good on ya tubbie

Inbred. They got so obsessed with their own superiority they ruined their genetics. Just like royal families from the olden days. Serves them right for what they did to use potato niggers.

this is now a UK hate thread

Jesus fucking Christ.

I can't wait until you can just grab one from a vending machine, then leave it in a landfill when you're done -

- I mean, without facing hard time for doing so.

>the shoulder width on that right one

Sign me up for 2 babies.

KAMPFKOLOSS!!!

The absolute fucking state of British law enforcement

youtube.com/watch?v=2VcDbVJzN48

>no opinion whatsoever

What the fuck, that's pathetic.

were gonna get the rest of the island back

@england check yo shit we gonna rise like the germans

that a goomba?

kek

We are no better. Half the cops that stand around the subway stations are fatter than this. And they lean against the wall, hat off, all fucking nasty and lazy. I was a Marine, they need better enforcement of their standards.

At least they have guns though lol.

You were our favourite child. Not anymore. Australia's getting all your Christmas presents this year.
You were adopted.

kek

disney lampoon villainesses rather convincing

Kek

Why is there a british officer in pakistan?

Chlomo?

No leaf will escape the rake when it comes.

The true redpill is realizing that modern whites deserve extinction and are nothing like their ancestors

>Considered a 10 in Bongland.

Thanks son. This is Gemma Collins, she got famous off of being the "fat one" off a hit reality TV show based in Essex.

Yeah, she's a mess and a laughing stock. But she's managed to earn a fortune off her looks. Quite astounding actually.

Dave?

Dave's not here man..

thicc

The U.S. and the U.K. have always been good allies, at least after 1812.

Canada is nothing more than our faggy, annoying neighbor to the north. Sort of like your retard cousin who always has boogers hanging out of his nose and is whining to his mommy about his full diaper.

U.K. has it downsides (Gemma Collins is an example), but so does America desu. Canada has NO UPSIDES. It's literally a waste of space.

I know you play Rising Storm mother fucker.

Why does the woman on the right look like a minecraft character? Are those her shoulders or is that fashion in the UK?

Such is a life as a woman.
You can live life as a fucked up fat bitch and you can still make more money than the average provider male.
Women are literally witches, no way that would be possible unless they are using magic.

It has lakes and timber. Remove Canadians and it has great space.

Who cares about sarlaccs -- of course they're gonna look like rancid mutton in the gender's death throes. This is 2017, m8...

>men make better women than women do

Their attitude is just as fucking ugly, if not more so.

The UK is FUCKED

this makes me ashamed to be an anglo

Oh fuck off you plastic paddy, there's more Irish in the shits I take after a plate of mash than there is in your gene structure.

It's true.

British womens diets consist of drink, shitty poisoned foreign take aways, drugs and cock.

she kind of looks like female D Trump

Orange is the new wildebeest.

more of left

Kek

DEX vs STR

>meanwhile in Britain

All this + she's incredibly stupid yet simultaneously incredibly entitled.

In other words, reality tv gold.

i would bang

It's true love, goyim!

Young hearts, run free...!

youtube.com/watch?v=JARdizAo9h0

Two divisions of anglos. You're on the anglo side that fought for liberation against those cucks. I'm not ashamed. It's pure tragedy. It's like watching a potentially strong horse being beat to death by legions of rats.

kek

She'd probably be pretty if she wasn't a disgusting pig.