Lauren Southern (bear with me here) as we know has been banned from Patreon...

Lauren Southern (bear with me here) as we know has been banned from Patreon, this immediately following a week of intense anti-Lauren sh*t posting here on Sup Forums.

This is a coordinated attack, and they won't stop with her. Styxhexenhammer666 (who's in love with Patreon) goes on about it being his censorship workaround, claiming he's immune to YouTube demonetizing tactics because he relies in Patreon.

I anticipate intense Sup Forums sh*t posting to start next on Molyneux and Mark Dice. YouTube already attacked him recently for criticizing CNN.

But, before they get attacked, a female /ourgirl/ will get hit, most likely. Who do you think that will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think Brittany Pettibone is probably in their sights.

she's with lauren in sicily right now, they're both getting ready to go on the DefendEurope mission.

It is better to completely feign ignorance when you don't know, then look obviously confused.
Less speculation, more intelligence gathering.

Good job on the graphic by the way. That's solid.

Lauren fucked up by involving herself in Africa/Middle Eastern boat brigade. Dice and Molyneux are only commentators. As long as they stay away from race realism then they'll be fine.

This.
Hardcore Sup Forumsack autism right there.

and bump

Thanks, but some other user gets credit for that, not me.
>Brittany Pettibone
I wonder about RageAfterStorm or Brittany Venti, who was, incidentally, attacked for a long time here..

Well good on you both.

We need to identify the enemy and find a way to counter-act their bullshit.

IF we could actually get Sup Forums to not take the bait we'd be one step closer. It's a steep hill to climb but I believe it'd be worth it.

>one autistic man brought the e-celeb plebbit faggots to their knees
kek. based moarpheus
also
>naming the jew is a bad thing

That didn't take long.

You must be very busy

Hey, that's my photoshop
So proud

you caught me user. I am moarpheus. Ask me anything about my anti-lauren operation and i will answer honestly.

Its standard procedure here in America to destroy any woman that has a following or becomes popular. We cant have people starting to support a White women's ideas now can we.

that pic is not her

T-that's not her, is it!?

Hi Moarpheus

no, faces look nothing alike

also, lauren has much smaller breasts

I'm so sick of this eceleb high school tier drama.

*inhales* PFFFTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TALK SHIT
GET HIT

FUCK OFF TO LIVELEAK AND STORMFRONT

>take picture with somebody
>must have fucked

your mother must be the biggest slut on the planet then

At least she has the option to accept cryptocurrency such as bitcoin. The powers that be were able to strangle AllOfMp3 via a financial services blockade. In the age of cryptocurrency this type of blockade is no longer possible. It does however make it more difficult as most cryptocurrency is volatile and there are usability and technological barriers to entry when using them. So they can't completely cut off people like Southern from donations but they can make life difficult for her and others like her.

why do liberals control all of these important platforms wtf

just ignore all the threads discussing dumb people. dont defend them or attack them. just ignore. otherwise you are lowest tier

Who recently attacked "alt-right"?
Who got heavily dumped on by "alt-right"?
Who might have enough clout to affect someone's patreon?

>Find the suspect with the most motive.

YouTube just censored Murdoch Murdoch, wiping all their videos.
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw

What is going on behind the scenes?