You should be supporting Lauren Southern

Stop eating your own. You faggots have no idea how to win a war.

Do you see shitlibs EVER criticizing their own? No, they know the concept of safety in numbers.

inb4 beta bux for Lauren
inb4 Lauren is a kike
inb4 Lauren is just doing this for attention

The truth you're not willing to swallow is that she is better than you at age 22 and is doing more for the race, and the West than you probably ever will, sitting here as incel faggots complaining to each other in a closed circuit.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=lolcow /r/aznidentity and /r/asianmasculinity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being this obsessed

I have no beef with her
pretty sure its shills trying to make us hate any right wing e celeb

yup
pic related

Exactly right. They see themselves eating their own so they try to bait us into doing the same.

If I see another LS thread I'm going to shoot up a white only church

Fuck off shill

>Do you see shitlibs EVER criticizing their own?
The left eats their own all the fucking time. Do you really think Laci Green is /ourgal/? That shit is just a meme.

>You should be supporting Lauren
I'd support her with muh dick
>Stop eating your own
I'd eat her.
>you're not willing to swallow
Unimportant. What matters is if she is.

is she even an american
isn't she a fucking leaf
nasty

Spoken like a permanent virgin.

sage

the only people criticizing her are paid leftist spammers anyway so why act like theyre significant?

>You faggots have no idea how to win a war.
said the fat finngolian neckbeard behind a keybord on Sup Forums

She's going to keep doing what she's doing
If she wants back in the game she's going to have to work for it
One thing I've noticed on Sup Forums is if you somehow get fucked by (((them))) you have claw your way back in this shit
Sup Forums itself don't stop
Look what happened to Milo
He got fucked and we left him behind
Now the niggas got a book, went on NPR recently and wrecked their shit
This site works because it's fucking chaotic and it has no brakes

I guess one of the shills tactics is to spam them so much that people get sick of them

mods should just be consolidating the threads

>You should be supporting Lauren Southern
Why?

Only if they are white.

>The truth you're not willing to swallow is that she is better than you at age 22
I am a scientist, graduated on the biological sciences field. I am literally helping the entire humanity progress by contributing to our colective scientific knowledge. What exactly did this bitch ever do that would be considered better than that?

Just fuck off, no one that matters gives 2 shits about your internet celebrity

Lauren needs to make a bikini calendar to boost his image

You want an open circuit instead that moves nothing?

More power to her if she's rallying to a cause that I at least partially agree with.

You serious?

>white knighting for some eceleb whore
Why are you such a pathetic faggot?

Seems like my take.

I don't care about e-celebs and whatnot, but it seems like she's doing well, especially with going out and reporting shit that the MSM doesn't do.

At first I thought it threatened people in that they don't want to act -- she's setting an example that scares them.

But, shills seem more likely, from both sides; seems like the Jewish right want that Loomer bitch to be the face.

>The truth you're not willing to swallow is that she is better than you at age 22 and is doing more for the race,

Bullshit, she wouldn't be doing anything at all if dudes didn't want to dick her. And that's all she is, a bimbo leave off conseravicucks beta bux. Just like any other whore, she has no original thoughts in her head and just repeats what her target audience wants to hear so she can shower herself with money and not get a real job.

Bimbo sluts don't speak for me or my politics and do nothing but hurt it through their vapid shallowness.

Sup Forums has truly been broken since this started, and I can't think of a way to reverse it.
These faggots will never not take the b8.

There is r/hapas propaganda against her. I noticed it once in a thread where they forcefully attempted to turn the discussion about STPeach being prettier than her. STPeach is a (fake-assed) rice burner they use to demoralize white supremacists with.

More on that here: lmgtfy.com/?q=lolcow /r/aznidentity and /r/asianmasculinity

If she's able to use her appeal to thirsty betas, why fight it?

Why not use all tools at your disposal and exploit all weaknesses of the enemy?

The left does that and only "no true scotsman"fags don't.

I'd lick her asshole.

Also newfags don't remember before Youtube started dealing out adbucks to them, there were pretty much NO girls talking about politics on Youtube.

As soon as the money started rolling in, out came the tits and heavily edited videos. They're women they don't have views and principles, they have whatever is going keep them in material comfort and convenience as much as men will enable them.

cool story bro.

mmmmfph... that arch doe

>Lauren Southern
I would give Lauren Southern a free mustache ride.

Communists get a free helicopter ride.

I don't disagree, but go ahead and give up valuable allies who redpill normies. I'm sure the people in this closed circuit that are already completely redpilled will give you all sorts of praise while the fucking world burns around you

So?

Because she's only enabling the left but not being a good defender or spokesperson of the right. We can meme tomorrow that pickles should be illegal and she'll start a video about it if enough conservative people are saying it. She's just following a trend, directing attention to herself and ultimately money to herself.

That's not what causes real, positive change in the world.

>Support a shitskin attention whore who is just controlled opposition
Yeah no thanks, fuck off

Never underestimate Sup Forums's retardation. This is the same board that believes pedos communicate through triangles and spirals.

SAGE, HIDE, MOVE-ON

THESE THREE SIMPLE STEPS CAN HELP SAVE THE BOARD!

REMEMBER, IF YOU ENCOUNTER AN E-CELEB THREAD THERE ARE ONLY THREE STEPS TO IMPROVING THE BOARD!

SAGE, HIDE, MOVE-ON!

>before youtube adbucks
that shit started in 2007 my nigger

I don't know if it is larping or genuine obsession at this point

Memecapball retards don't understand how their inability to take anything seriously just hurts what they're pretending to support. Instead of picking someone to defend capitalism who's read and studied pro-capitalist, pro-reason, pro-freedom literature and can defend and promote those ideas effectively... they pick up a hooker and give her some cue cards. When she fails, people associate the ideas she's half-ass promoting with her and those ideas suffer for it.

highlight where she was "a poor spokesperson or defender of the right"
give specific instances

>Stop eating your own
what if i want to?

Can we ban e-celeb threads?

I liked her when she was talking to women and shitting on feminism.

She is based and I would lick dat ass bumhole all day.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THIS E-CELEB GARBAGE.
IF SHE WANTS ME TO CARE ABOUT HER PATREON SHEKELS, THEN I SHOULD BE GIVEN A CUT.
FUCK THIS E-CELEB AND LOW-QUALITY LARPING BULLSHIT THAT SLIDES UNPAID WORK OF HIGH QUALITY.
AND FUCK 4/POL/ FOR ENABLING IT.

Lauren-nigger's only argument is
>redpill muh reddit normies

Only thing Laured-niggers do is
>spam her on Sup Forums
Do you see the irony in this?

anyone falling for the shareblue divide & conquer strategy of silencing ecelebs that bring
us normies to red pill are retarded idiots

what the fuck do these retards think will happen to Sup Forums when these faggots are done censoring the main stream?

this is war, doesn't fucking matter if you like this roastie or not

>implying Sup Forums was ever altlite
stop confusing t_d with Sup Forums
its very easy to tell the difference.
almost everyones reddit/t_d.

Kikes are actively shilling this board to try and stir the goyim against Lauren. Pretty obvious, but I guess alot of people here just aren't bright enough to see that, unfortunately

I'M ACTUALLY THINKING OF REPORTING THESE CELEBS' ACCOUNTS MYSELF JUST SO I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH TOP-TIER WORK SLIDING ANYMORE TO HRHRHR COAL BURNER HRHRHRHR BLACKED HRHRHRHRHRHRHRHR.

I agree. I feel like it's the /r9k/ crowd or stormfront that does it. We need everyone we can the left is crumbling. She is an asset at worst

Shes doing Keks work

No, it's literally just you faggots spamming her here everyday that is turning us against her. Nothing to do with kikes.
You can blame your own reddit autism for all this division.

Call out the Jew or you're just selling vagoo

Shitting on her all the time seems to be shill activity, but never underestimate MGTOWs and incels from /r9k/.

She's fine, but OP you are obsessed man.

No one is more of a thirsty beta than you are. You are in every thread that mentions (LS). Get the fuck out of here kike.

Somebody is spamming Syria threads too and I suspect half the posters are Arabs themselves, but I never go there myself.

I've only posted in the thread I've created, eurofag.

No white knighting here, permanent virgin.

lauren can stop trying to whore her way into a fox news job and go get a real fucking job just like everyone else.

goddamn fucking kids.

She's a jew according to fat as fuck leftypol scum.

Making one thread is obsession, k

I would say the same thing about Computing Forever or whoever the fuck right wing ally is getting dickballed.

IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF PEOPLE POSTING THIS E CELEB SHIT

REEEEEEEEE

By the way, as for these e-celebs on your side, not one of them has tweeted out or even so much as retweeted Sup Forums's best work.

you know what faggots?

you know why I like her and want to see her posted her?

because she says a lot of things I agree with and I want to stick my dick in her. Now tell me, how is that detrimental to the right-wing?

Yeah, I want more BLACKED and racemixing threads.

She's never fucking you white knight. Also, with her shekels turning into a trickle, how will she pay you to post here?

just another party-switching bitch cashing in on all you cringy altlite NEETS.
>hurr cuck shills wont conquer and divide us!
WERE ALL READY DIVIDED, in every conceivable notion.
some dumb roastie attention whore isnt going to unite us.

Go away lauren

Uh, yes, all the time. Are you even paying attention?

leaveheralone.mp4

NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHO REFUSES TO NAME THE JEW.
ITS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS.
ANTIFA IS A DIVERSION
COMMUNISM IS A DIVERSION
SJW IS A DIVERSION
FEMINISM IS A DIVERSION
>>ITS ALWAYS THE JEW

kike spotted

I'm 100 percent convinced that the only people who are vocally upset with Lauren Southern at this point are
>kikes
>shills
>LARPing natsocs "geddin the kitchen xD"
>/r9k/

She speaks the truth, is actively trying to spread awareness to these issues, and as far as I can tell, is well educated enough on what she talks about.

>b-b-but muh coalburner, she's a jew, roasties!
The inability to recognize the real enemy is what leads to failure. Do you know why the left is falling apart? Because they are unable to unify. Intersectionalism has ruined feminism to even normal femnazism, niggers don't give a fuck about equality numales claim to fight for, and moderates hate what the nuleft has become. There is a golden opportunity to unite conservative movements, and the inability to put aside differences will lead to the same fate.

Don't be a kike

There's no way she's under 27.

>wonder why people on an anonymous image board dont like ecelebs and anyone with a public image who isnt a politician

You attack literally every single personality of the right.
Obviously, you are very angry leftypol communists very angry at the death of your ideologies.

Go to bed Lauren.

Also I agree.

Also call me plz.

This is the worst shitposter's excuse
literally any garbage, non-Sup Forums or whatever shit thread is fine because
>at least it's not blacked

kill yourself you fucking faggot. You are the ones that ruined Sup Forums, not the blacked threads

>cashing in on neets

I'm a half white (Swedish) and half black (Cuban of Nigerian descent). Lauren Southern is a transparent pandering moron tricking lonely white men into buying a watered-down version of white nationalism. She's white pride lite. You want to "save" the white race? Stop listening to her. Her ideology is tailor-made for people like me, non-white conservatives.

I, my siblings, and millions like us are your future if you follow her. Non-whites who talk about >muh conservative values and >muh nationalism. Personally, I love that. But you all should know better.

>mixed mongrel
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

This fixation on a woman you're not even in communication with, let alone fucking, is embarrassing, desu, and I say that as someone who's far from some player.

>I'm a half white (Swedish) and half black (Cuban of Nigerian descent)

>desu
Thank god reddit speak is filtered.

Honestly, how do you even live? You know that everyone here wants abominations like you exterminated, right?

Anyone who takes the time to shit on Youtubers who do nothing but good for nationalism and kike-awareness are obvious shills.

Because of my family and friends, they've always been there for me. I owe it to them to work hard and give something back if I can.

My black father is a doctor educated at one of my country's top universities, if that makes it any better.

Here in America We never let a White woman become to popular she must be anti Jewish or she no good to us . Amirite?

Stop making LS threads. There is no need to convince Sup Forums to like her, Sup Forums already does, it's just a vocal minority of leftypol subhumans attacking her.

>how do we change opinions on Sup Forums?
>call them virgins

Kill them too, and then yourself.

>ads for 500 alex

>inb4 beta bux for Lauren
>inb4 Lauren is a kike
>inb4 Lauren is just doing this for attention
you can't inb4 every valid reason not to participate in your autism

desu i honestly thought you made this thread

>doing more for the race
like what?
yelling at boat passing by
that doesn't actually stop the boat or fix the problems.
you know what the left is doing? they are changing the system from the inside.
I don't dislike her, but on the other hand I don't see the appeal of what she does.
The best thing anyone can do for the white race is to live a normal life, have kids, and raise them right.
Teach your girls to be mothers and teach your boys to be good fathers and respectable.

yet another Lauren thread, stfu about her and stop acting like she's some kind of VICTIM WHITE KNIGHT HER PLEASEEEE

sage

>everyone that disagrees with me is a kike
Sounds like something a Jew would say
No I attack all foreigners and Jews that attempt to impose their values on my nation. Also ecelebs are neither left nor right. They have no nation,they worship no god. They stand for nothing. They are a cancer

Sup Forums Needs her. She is valuable. She is needed to shit on forced unchecked immigration/islam/antifas etc.

And the kikes are scared shitless