Why do these women promote traditionalism but have zero white children?

Why do these women promote traditionalism but have zero white children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're their children.

Welcome to a shareblue character assasination thread, please sage.

PAETRON they are gold digging all mtgows and betas. It's much more efficient to use YouTube compared to fleecing individual men

Attention whores

i don't know what it is about the picture or her face expressions

but she's such a attention whore

this seems to be a trend between grils who have right wing views, they all fish for attention

Why are you posting this same thread every single day, you ancap autist jew cunt?

Why do you post this EXACT same thread every day?

Same picture (sometimes you alternate between two), same text.

Really gets the noggin joggin

SAGE, HIDE, MOVE-ON

THESE THREE SIMPLE STEPS CAN HELP SAVE THE BOARD!

REMEMBER, IF YOU ENCOUNTER AN E-CELEB THREAD THERE ARE ONLY THREE STEPS TO IMPROVING THE BOARD!

SAGE, HIDE, MOVE-ON!

Why are females allowed in politics they just use it for attention. On the other hand I would love to fuck these chicks.

E-Mummies

When you have a kid life goes on hold, they probably have stuff they want to do still

My my the jews taught you well.

SHOO SHOO SHAREBLUE

What do the Jews have to do with it?

it's funny how bad Faith Goldy's skin is. It's so full of sun damage that she looks like leather close up.

It's a woman right? Tha'ts how women work.

gay

ENHANCE

looks fine to me

Women producing kids and caring for them is exactly what they're here for. There is nothing more important than that.

No one would get them prego.

That's a nice piece of work there, user.

I give you a screencap of Lauren from her interview with Molyneaux.

Her skin is so smooth and perfect.

4 Lauren Southern Threads on the front page seems reasonable.

here's another from the same video lol

Take the SAHD pill

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

this will be my daughters.

Most millennials aren't capable of taking care of children because they can't even take care of themselves

1.Your life is not on fucking hold it continues.
2.What the hell is more important in life than having a family.

I'm like 80% sure Lauren is in the closet.

Boy that's gonna be awkward.

They wanna party all the time

BTW Faith is 28... literally looks like a late 30 something milf

The thirst in this thread is unreal. And all over a Jewess

YET another SHAREBLUE character assassination thread.

>really makes you think

ENHANCE

>what are freckles

large discolorations are not freckles

Hello Moarpheus, please reveal your flag you massive faggot.

Matter of fact why do they support women's voting rights and women working?

Any tradcon who supports women's suffrage is a fraud.

Don't forget, they're wearing pants while dressed in a "deus vult" hoodie. The Church I go to would kick these sluts out for improper attire.

You post this shitty thread every day killing untold other threads. What for even? At this point the anti-lauren posting has started to piss off people who agree with you.

Women follow trends.
Women cant be a conservative neither a progressive, except masculinized women of course.
Women's views are also conditioned by sex, this is because their genitals arent an appendix (like men), therefore they cant separate sex from other affairs

fuck all those kikes

people defending them are just white knight permavirgins

I want to see Goldy's bum hole!

having kids doesn't pay the bills
grow up

Because journalism is more important than marriage I guess

Faith Goldy is a Ukrainian protestant. She is a mental prostitute

Women tend to adopt beliefs based on the attention broadcasting them will net. In my expierience women who were far right and racist tended to really just be gleaning attention from peoples negative reactions by being contrarian.

>(GASP! a girl who calls blacks niggers? But muh feminism an muh liberalism! Women are sposed to be sensitive!)

Some women feed off of the negative sttention such behavior generates. My opinion? Even when she says all the shit ya wanna hear shes still a woman. If she ever put any honest thought into her behavior and proscribed beliefs it only extends as far as how she can use it to get what she wants.

Pretty alt-right girls on social media tend to have cult followings of tens of thousands of beta orbiters worshipping her for "being the only girl who GETS it!"

Probably what she wanted. Attention, and showers of greasy clammy NEETBUX flowing into a patreon account.

there are people here that think these type of females are going to play housewife? HAHAHAHAHA
stop idolizing shitty women. this is why your life will always suck.

>shitty women

aka the only kind

your point?

There attention whores.

Notice how they have no hobbies or constructive leisure activities in their youtube channels.

They are at worst paid shills attempting to gain a following.

The question people should be asking is... can they make good sandwiches?

I bet she gives amazing head with those lips

Why do you promote traditionalism but have zero white children?

Ive noticed as much too. Sup Forums literally cant shut up about how manipulative and untrustworthy women are.
>women are a buncha manipulative cunts who only want to attract white knights and beta cucks as followers! Dont trust them!
>OMG GUYS! THIS TOTAL QT HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE SHE SAYS RACIST AND SEXIST SHIT! QUEEN OF Sup Forums EVERYONE SUBSCRIBE TO HER CHANNEL!

Its just another manipulative method to dupe betas. Just because its contrarian to the professional victim or SJW virtue signalling methods doesnt mean its not still just manipulation to gain followers.

I say be a man. Make your own mind up and do your own shit, women ought to follow YOU. Dont just talk a tough game then suddenly trip over yourself to support a woman just cuz she says shit you agree with. Fuckin make yourself into the guy people follow.

they only promote their own patreon

Because women fasten themselves to the dominant social group.

I couldn't care less about either of them but it shows we're winning.

The left is going out of style and we will fill the void.

I'm still working on it, give it time

why do you promote traditionalism despite being a fucking faggot on a Vietnamese goat herding board, Shlomo?

The beta angle truly is being exploited here.

If I saw her in real life, I'd ask her straight to her face...

Do you cook? Because I don't like bitches who can't cook a good home grown meal.

why do you talk about traditionalism, but follow a semite pyramid scheme?

Good question. Maybe because they are whores!

take the red pill, they don't care, they have ulterior motives.

Maybe because Lauren is fuckin 21 years old?

I've never saged thread before, but

>when you realize the truth

she's got a jawline like a park bench, but it's surprisingly not as unattractive as you'd think

Lol.

Join a bunch of bored 4channers having a civil discussion about politics, news, and more:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

That ugly mixed cunt will tell you anything you want to hear for your hard earned shekels. She thrives on akward, stupid Sup Forums-anons, how is that now obvious?!

Bullshit. Homosexuality is an exclusively male phenomena. Women exhibit measurable physical arousal responses to both genitalia, and do not share the brain alterations that homo men do. Women fuck women as a type of psychological "game" directed at men in their life.

Easy bux.

Exactly. She's a fucking lampshade. This place is full of retards.

Because fuck you shill

saged

No one is fooled by your Nazi flag, heeb

This is moarpheus

Thank you for your contribution to this thread. Mongrel.

Nigger

kike

Why would you voluntarily confirm that Lauren is more masterrace than you?

>>Implying idol worship is better?

Underrated

>if something isn't perfect it isn't worthwhile

Too, bad she has plastic in her lips.