Rwanda to ban sale of second hand clothing

archive.is/D2Aa7

archive.is/WnhvC

> The government here says Rwandans deserve better. They deserve to wear new clothes instead of hand-me-downs from the United States.

>PRESIDENT PAUL KAGAME: We have to grow our economies. We have to grow and establish our industries.

Well, Sup Forums?

thy'll be back, just give it a month

Niggers are fucking retarded how the fuck do you enforce this?

I guess it's a good idea to develop in your own manufacturing plants, buuuut don't run around naked, maybe keep some clothes.

Good luck competing in a market where everything is provided free from do-good Liberal fools.

>the good thing with second hand is you have a choice. It's a big choice. But for the factories, it will be like uniforms.

Might not be a bad idea.

If they can actually get industry in place instead of just creating an underground clothing black market.

>stop buying clothes en masse
>attempt to start manufacturing your own
>for a while it works and poorly manufactured shit it cranked out by incompetent apes
>after a week or so the niggers get tired of working as they always do
>manufacturers shut down entirely
>try to reestablish trade for clothes
>the companies that were selling there already relocated their assets elsewhere
>niggers return to naked ape tribalism rather than just ape tribalism

Based Paul Kagame

>One tribe massacres the other again
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, it was da white man's fault

> I decree all second hand clothes are banned.
> Burn all the clothes they can find.
> Cut off the hands of second hand clothes sellers.
> Open one factory producing shit clothes that look like a paper sack.
> No one can afford the shit sack anyways.
> Within six months half the population is partly nude.
> The other half still trades in second hand garments.
> Kagame blames white supremacy for the lack of clothing.
> One year later Kagame begs US aid networks to send secondhand garments again.

Good for them, better to wear something new instead of something someone died in. I doubt it will last too long though.

They say it's killing the domestic textiles market.

He's right but banning second hand clothes when all you have is second hand clothes means reverting to tribal-wear and that often means nudity.

lol we can literally meme them back to animal skins and straw clothing

Imagine having to buy your clothes on the black market.

This desu, My first thought was Honey for the Bears type smuggling. But i don't know if Rwanda has enough purchasing power to make a black market sustainable.

We should support this. We need to meme the fuck out of this until their country turns into a naked tribal shithole instead of just a tribal shithole

Here in the states, second hand clothes shopping is fun. You never know what cheap treasure your might find. I can't imagine having that freedom taken away.

But it is interesting to think that the wealth discrepancy is so vast, our literal waste is disrupting their economy.

I don't know, maybe something like this necessary. Seems like attacking a symptom though, not a cause.

>Stop sending us your fucking garbage!

>sweden in 2050

>STOP GIVING US FREE SHIT
I couldn't agree more

>For every major sporting event, merchandise is made for the event of either team winning
>When the event ends with one team winning, the relevant merch is sold and the irrelevant merch saying the other team won is donated to Africa
>There are villages in Africa where everyone is wearing sports merch that reflects the wrong outcome of the game

This cracks me up

>literally a nation of losers

lol can we all just forger about Africa already, who gives a shit what goes on there

so what, the gibs have to be new brand clothes now?

give them a finger, they take a hand

give them a hand, they take an arm

niggers are amongst the most materialistic nations

KEK

It won't last. Part of my business operation is selling used clothes to a couple of different Africans. None in Rwanda but now I'll need to find me one to expand.

Basically I just go to thrift stores, I get everything that's dirt cheap and in smaller sizes (which is great because I live in the Southeast and fucking nobody is small), vacuum seal it in bags, box the shit up, and mail it. I've got two that buy direct from their African niggerholes and a third buys from a lot of US sellers, has it shipped to Savannah GA, and then he purchases a shipping container and sends it all at once.

Middle class people over there want western clothing. The kids that go to university want to look like the whites and niggers they see on the internet (mobile internet is getting big in africa). Rwanda isn't the first to do this shit though - Somaliland enacted a shitload of laws and taxes to hit the car importer market. My one African nigger also does car exports and he got fucked rightly by that. Somaliland government said they had too many used American cars so they were going to tax new imports.

Yes, and I have a collection of that shit. My African knows I like that shit, so he always picks up a couple whenever he finds them, because most Africans don't want that shit but they want some fucking blue jeans and vineyard vines bullshit.

What has happened:

>we have a surplus of used goods
>they lack the industrial capacity to manufacture new goods to meet demand
>thus merchants are buying our old shit to sell overseas

Electronics and computers is another budding market. Cars. If it wasn't for ITAR guns and gun parts would be a MASSIVE market but Department of Defense doesn't want us arming niggers to kill one another for some reason.

We're not hurting their economy. If they had the ability to produce anything, they wouldn't be purchasing our cast-offs. These people literally can't make shit. And Rwanda is one of the most civilized nations in Africa, and yet they can't manufacture their own clothes to maintain demand (which is why there is also a demand, because that Genocide cleansed Rwanda of barbarians and allowed them to rebuild with the help of that good UN white guilt money).

Typical African reasoning of some banana republic dictator. "we will grow and establish our industries" ignoring the rampant corruption inherent to that country. How about start with actually establishing them first before implementing bans? The outcome is visible already now, this particular firecracker will turn out to be a dud, and regular Africans will suffer from it. The uniform thing will be in the best case, and a black market in second-hand uniforms is also likely, if the industry actually materialises.

The thing with corruption is it actually gets things done. All this Western anti-corruption bullshit is part of the reason why African countries struggle so much.

>Come back with X's notes and I'll give you a $.
vs
>Come back with X's notes.
Which one do you think mr extra black is going to prefer?
Niggers love cash in hand and loath wages. However the leadership receives pressure from Western countries to make sure that they actually collect taxes properly so that the handouts can end which is simply never going to happen in an African country.

thank you for the insight and writeup

Yes, textiles have traditionally been the beginning of a third world country moving up into a industrial society.
These free gimmie clothes stunt economic growth. Just like handouts do here in the lower classes.
Giving out freebies just breeds unproductive people.