What are the most redpilled hobbies? I'm looking to start a hobby, but don't know what to do. Learning an instrument...

What are the most redpilled hobbies? I'm looking to start a hobby, but don't know what to do. Learning an instrument? Or is that just wasting time? Travel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s
mises.org/library
youtu.be/gVTr9GU7rsU
expirebox.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Programming helps general problem solving and the specific skills will help you get a job in the short run.

International always makes me more nationalistic.

redpilled is about batting down the hatches and only training in what is useful/efficient.

music and travelling can be seen as wasteful.

so things that essentially matter would be :
Physical prowess(not games or sports) just raw exercise and athletic training

Mental Prowess:STEM, Science, Mathematics, Computer Science

and Survivalism: whether its self sustainability or economics.

shitposting

What about time travel?

so redpilled means uncultured?

No, it means being a man, you faggot.

Reading

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s

guns, motors, radios, electronics, etc. Something involving building would be best if you have a garage.

Woodworking
It's a practical transferable skill that teaches you so many things and builds good instincts
It's also fulfilling to watch something you're creating take shape
Helps you relax and unwind once you get good at the fine stuff

Gunpla

My grandpa was a great woodcarver. 10/10 make birbs user. Bonus for letting the girl paint them

Machine tooling, Metal work, Gunsmith.

Ventriliquism

we all know you wanted to be one

Reading non-fiction and expanding your knowledge

Warhammer 40k

interesting thread bump

Come play now Sup Forums
Really good edition to start playing

Shooting, welding and machining, carpentry, outdoorsmanship and navigation.

Reenacting. It's the only way you can publicly be a nazi and not be shamed

I want to read as much as possible, but I'm in a position where I might lose my job due to an online stalker (long story)

where can I read a lot online? Especially business, economics, etc.

Only if you build Zeon suits,

>where can I read a lot online?
>online stalker
Right here after you tell that story I wanna hear.

You can learn how to machine 80% lowers while listening to alex jones....

lifting obviously

Yes. We should drop everything joyous in life to conform to your arbitrary definition of manliness.

>redpilled
>interesting

smells like fucking cancer in here

Learn to draw, you can get some catch if you are good enough as a second job
Also anime

I just need a hobby rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pissed off a girl from asie, she found my linkedin and now poses as me online, any day now she will probably start to send abusive messages to my work .

Already told work, they found it funny, but I know this bitch is persistent and will never, ever stop until I've lost my job. Already taken myself "off grid" across the whole internet but I can just picture myself losing my job soon.

steam the rice, pay the price

Programming. Infinitely useful, incredibly high value skill, pro White. Hitler would've replaced (((Er i c Sch midt)))

I'm so close to figuring out how to set up two online identities. I made one hentai animation that got 10k views on newgrounds in one month...

Other is just regular comedy cartoon stuff I'm not ashamed of having associated with my name.

Le fucking struggle is real

I like this answer. We'd get along.

mises.org/library

It's all free. Start with pic related, even comes in audiobook format if you're an illiterate nigger.

Learn to draw in cad and make your own 3d printed models

cheers buddy

I was gonna get into that. I haven't play vidya in years (proud of it). People ought to play board/tabletop games instead to get them away from the screen. But I think past a certain intelligence and maturity games in general lose their appeal.

>not linking the hentai

I liked how there are no niggers, apart from Salamanders? White Space Marine Rape Squads

It's not arbitrary, faggot. Being a man is a timeless virtue. Your dad didn't beat you enough.

Hobbies are just trades except you are lazy about it. 200 years ago people didnt have hobbies they had crafts and skills they had to use or they would fucking DIE.

Pick a skill to learn, something that will earn you money in the long run. improve yourself and your community by learning to offer something no one else can do. make mead, learn to work leather, make chain maille, learn to bake bread... it goes on and on

>games in general lose their appeal.
Play better games.

>improve yourself and your community by learning to offer something no one else can do
So which of those things do you do, and how many people in your community have you improved?

I spend my free time gardening, homebrewing, and shooting guns.

I mean I am busy. And I'm doing great, I'm on the path. It's just a constant struggle even during those times when it is in my best interest to relax and forget about my troubles. On one hand the fear and stress and all the other emotions give me enormous bursts of energy, but when night comes, and I have to be up at 5am, and its fucking 1:30 in the morning.

>09847▶
>What are the most redpilled hobbies? I'm looking to start a hobby

soldering is a great skill to pick up. bought a soldering machine to repair my headsets, saves a shitload of money and its a pretty impressive skill to fix electronics on the hard-ware level.

Do you do any outdoors stuff? You could try dayhiking, backpacking, and rock climbing all pretty inexpensively.

Climbing:
>conquering your own psyche on the end of a rope
>Involves problem solving
>pretty unique form of exercise
>challenging

Hiking and backpacking:
>physically healthy
>learn about nature
>valuable time for contemplation and deep thought

Both add a lot to my life.

>50 posts in and no one's said masturbating yet

jesus swizerland get your shit together

Learn how to do electrical, plumbing and light carpentry. Essentially being a handyman is as redpilled as it gets.
A smart man never hires another man to do the good and fun work his home needs done.
I'm adding a pool next week. Gonna grab some beers, some buds and a backhoe. This week is finishing the deck.
Also you can make money on the side doing work for other people.

Nazi-larping on Taiwnese specialty sandcastle building web blogs. I wouldn't know.

Solder dem' CPUs lil' nigga. Maybe Obola will invite you to the White House

Brazilian jiu jitsu

To all of you soldering hobby lobby fucks....wtf?

Get a rifle and learn to shoot.

Stupid fucks.

You involved "politically" at all? I'm feeling the urge to move in that direction.

Look at this fucking BASED woman!

>mfw my zelda iii cartridge no longer saves

why even live?

Fap

I know what's wrong with America, we don't have enough chain maille.

Props yo.

Travelling is redpilling as fuck. I'm talking the backpacking, hobo variety.

Though you have to get it right: plenty normies think the entire world is awesome because they've done this and only met nice people. This is because:
- they went to babbys first country like Thailand or India
- they have zero awareness and don't realize the "nice locals" they met just intervened to save them from getting mugged, raped, abducted and killed
- they don't understand the basic concept that a tourist "goes back to where he's from", and that people's attitude changes radically depending on whether you're just passing by or looking to settle for even a month, and that people are generally nicer with tourists than expats

If you can get that, get on a plane OP, and don't come back until you've gone to at least one sub-Saharan African country, one south American shithole, and one not-Thailand eastern Asian dump site.

Welding* soldering is for pussys and is stupid easy

Is this girl from Indonesia by any chance?

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I'm going to tell you what I've done and take from that what you will

> Fencing
One of the fastest, most skillful sports ever. You will never be a champion unless you started before puberty, accept that. With that said, it's a fantastic way to learn to control body and mind at high speed. You will wear three layers of nylon/keblar and will come out sweating like a bitch after a bout of 3 minutes. Knockout rounds in competition are to 9 minutes or to 15 hits, whichever first. Epee is more true to traditional fencing, foil to rules/regulations and sabre is a shitshow. Personally, I love epee although I'm not built for it (epee fencers tend to be taller with longer arms). With that said, fencing attracts autism like a bear to honey

> Weight lifting
I lifted recreationally for years. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, more satisfying than getting eye fucked by a girl and " damn you're big" when walking into a room. Lift. Lift big and lift hard. 3x5 rippetoe will get you there, see . The squats/DL may seem excessive, but it's not. Lifting will teach you discipline. If you can't lift in your 20s, you have no discipline for business later in life

> Programming
Programming for me is like a blessed curse. It teaches you to be logical, to break objects down to components and to rebuild. In essence, it teaches discipline. It teaches you when to walk away from a problem and when to resume. I did not get to where I am in life without programming. Learn to walk, but not forget

> Hunting
Learn to wait, learn to pick your targets. Hunting is not about going out and blasting everything you see - it's about going out in summer, seeing what local young prey is in the area, the routes, the tracks, the general nature of being /out/. The pinnacle is lining up with the .308 and taking the shot. The sad part about it is that the shot is the end of the tour

Whatever, probably nobody will read this on Saturday morning / Friday night

>being a man = no fun
You couldn't be more of a doughy limp-wristed numale if you tried.

Well that's kind of a given hobby. You could say it cums naturally

nah, Indonesians seem chill from what i've seen

"Hobbies" are for children. If you have enough time free from work you should spend it productivly. Studing the Scripture is always a good choice.

You could compete in the armored combat league/battle of the nations

good answers

bad answers

Is she ethnically Chinese?

yes

solder your fucking links together in a readable fashion jesus

I can go on, all sports and hobbys can be noble pursuits. I dream of fluently speaking multiple languages (and have a grasp over 3 others), but time constraints don't allow for it all. Allow your hobbys to tie to your ambitions and they will be as "red pillled" as they can possible be.

Want to alter politics? Join toastmasters / et al.
Want to start a war? See above, learn to shoot, study history
Want to enjoy Friday night? Play football with a local team, play softball
If you care enough about Sup Forumsitics, go spend your time cultivating a white wife

Personally, I believe that the accumulation of wealth allows freedom of mind and body. That is the system already built, and therefore the system that I must adapt to. That in turn will allow me to return to studying other things that will better myself and in return better those that I cherish and love. But that's just me.

just don't buy an ocharina of time replica and Spend all your time failing to play legend of zelda tunes like that fat faggot in my dorm

SS+GOMAD

you'll thank me latter

They use full force blunt metal weapons against each other. It's Europe's oldest sport. A link for anyone interested in it, or just people beating the shit out of each other
youtu.be/gVTr9GU7rsU

tfw did SS and bulked for 9 months expecting to look like zyzz after I was done. It's the worst meme because some people actually believe it

Did you sue her at all for her harassment?

they are in china, there is nothing I can do about it. Their police won't take any action, so I am just riding out the storm, hoping they get bored.

Why do you want to learn business/economics?

I like to study things I am interested in.

Including but not limited to, History, business, economics, international relations, geography (demographics, culture etc)

So there are multiple women doing this to you?

HAM Radio operation

Steal her passport, abduct the bitch and sell her pussy on the street. You gotta deal with the chinks like a chink.

time to cut, user
As Arnold once said, "abs are made in the kitchen"

>tfw not bulk season

just one, very dedicated woman.

Fair. Do you want? This is probably one my smaller folders, the rest is geared towards Engineering/STEM

If you do, post whatever the new megaupload is these days and I'll upload.

i just googled and found this, you might need to split into two rar's though

expirebox.com/

Honestly, I think the only thing that makes a hobby red-pilled is whether or not you pursue it autistically. So many normies have "hobbies" that amount to little more than their equivalent of macaroni paintings.

Whatever it is you choose, make sure it's something you pursue to completion. Also, make sure you're actually good at the thing you choose as your hobby. No point in trying to be a musician if you're tone deaf for example.

> getting beat up

found the /nu/male

please scurry back into your cuckshed

Learn to build machinery.

Tooling, machining, welding, forging, casting, all the things you need to make vehicles and weapons. Learn physics and engineering. Keep (paper) books on hand.

Welding, woodworking, metalworking, etc. Build your own tools, structures, etc.

When the world goes to shit, you can build elaborate traps and shit to catch pray and defend your kingdom from intruders. Be sure to develop your social and managerial skills to persuade others to defend your kingdom.

I feel so capable and confident. Shame Jew loving cunts like you will never know what it is like to be a Man.

The piano. But lately every time i play i can't help but think how fucked up this world is in that it doesn't favor people with musical brains. But people with mathematics or people that are good at coding, programming, or scripting.

Mfw Didn't get lucky in the gene pool :*( Anyone else feel the same ?