Why is racemixing bad?

Redpill me Sup Forums and don't come with meme answers like ''hurr durr blacks are monkeys xd''

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/16/regression-to-the-mean/
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX1uTui5I2c
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3907681/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25224258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I Welfare

>Redpill me on why racemixing is bad
>without calling niggers monkeys

Pick one.

there are actually arguments against racemixing that arent just spouting memes

i dont know any of them off the top of my head though

do most racemixers get off more to the racemixing rather than just sex with an attractive partner?

>creating black children
crime statistics and numbers say enough without me having to call them names
sage

its not.

Increased mental health issues
Increased identity problems that stem from being part human, part animal
Worse traits than the best traits your parents had to offer (Shorter than the tallest, dumber than the smartest)
Plenty more, but that's the major points. Also most race ixers do it because they're mad at daddy and want to fuck a bad nigger from the hood to get back at him, but then she gets beaten and left with a half nig offspring that will remind her of the black stain on the family's history.

On the contrary, WM/BF has the lowest divorce rate because there's a lot less "I did it because daddy hates it" when it comes to white dudes getting with black women.

nice argument

Well, a bunch of 300 lb stormpussies will get butthurt about it on the Internet. Outside of that, nothing.

as good as "its not.", you degenerate prick.

You are spitting in the face of millions of years of evolution.

IQ stats.

racemixing doesnt cause lower IQ

Niggers are monkeys.

It obviously does if you mix with an inferior race, like niggers.

average white iq is highter than black iq so if an average white mated with an average black it would lower it

this could be solved by not sleeping with low iq blacks but i guess thats too hard for people

mixed kids tend to be more likely to have depression due to identity issues

thats the fault of low negro IQ not racemixing. show me evidence that hapas have consistently lower IQ that purebred whites or asians and you might have an argument.

>show me evidence that hapas have consistently lower IQ that purebred whites or asians

ive never seen hapa iq data. id actually like to see this

The OP:
>don't come with meme answers like ''hurr durr blacks are monkeys xd''
stop moving the goal post. we're talking about niggers and niggers are obviously the race most whites mix with (in JewSA)

wait a second..I recognize that hair

i have a feeling that ending the welfare state would help with alot of these stats since it would lower single motherhood and help families stay together

>IQ is 90% inheritable
>but parents have no effect on IQ
rely gets my melons balled

That depends. In the US the avg iq is 98.
100 for whites and 85 for blacks.
If random whites mix with random blacks, the average iq of the offspring will be 92.5, which is still lower than 98.

/+1

Regression towards the mean of IQ means that Hapas would have lower IQs than their Asian parent, but a higher IQ than their white parent, since its a regression the IQ from the higher IQ parent will be more heritable than that from the lower IQ parent.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/16/regression-to-the-mean/

Black women love white men, just like every race of woman. Ironically from working in finance across the board and racial lines white men and black women have a higher chance of getting approved for loans because they're less risky and pay back their loans more often. Really not surprising though as they're both more head of household types.

Now is race mixing good or bad, it's debatable really but generally speaking you're left with a diluted mix of both races unless you win the genetic lottery. Now if two superior stock people of separate races breed then you'd have higher chances of having a superior child but that's usually not the case when people race mix.

>image has been posted on Sup Forums since 2015
>google reverse search can't find it anywhere but Sup Forums
hmmmmm

same thing would happen if a smart white breeds with a stupid white. dont breed with stupid people if you value IQ. scapegoating racemixing is fallacious.

IQ is 60-70% heritable in adulthood, but never 90

That's the trade off in racemixing. One of the two involved will be inferior; the offspring will be a lesser version of the better half, and a better version of the lesser.

mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.

I don't like white girls as well so I can't blame the white chicks for going black.

this happens with every pairing regardless of race.

>leaf defending nignogs

this speaks even more

Why are you posting a collage of Irish people?

Exactly my point.

Well for starters race mixing really depends on who is getting mixed.

Asians are the best due to their looks and high IQs as well as demeanor. Asians tend to pass off their good genes and help the child in different social circles.

Blacks are the worst due to their dominant genes are usually their bad ones, their ugly outcomes (blacks don't mix well with others), and low IQ children who will only grow up and associate with other blacks who will bring down the child, the black demeanor is also important considering blacks are hyper violent.

Basically some races are a step up or a step down.

Ok.

The honest answer? Because of the high likelihood that the halfbreed offspring will not feel like they belong where they are. They will have some of the benefits of the white population (higher iq), but the drawbacks of the black population (stubbornness, poor emotional control) and won't fit in with either community growing up. They will end up being resentful and siding with the first black revolutionary movement that comes along to gobble them up as some kind of agitating mouthpiece who appears smarter than they are and gives more legitimacy to the "smash the system" types.
This was known for millennia and was a tactic of Quelling a conquered people. m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX1uTui5I2c

Yeah, but the European races aren't exclusively ugly.

The negro has no self control, the culture surrounding the negro is tribal violence and backwards savagery. The negro will not father the mulado child thus destroying the traditional family, your child will have no influence and will turn into a degenerate due to easy manipulation and weak mentality. Your turn

You want redpill?

This sums it up.

When women make less than men, it's because women don't take the good jobs. When white men make less than Jews, it's an evil conspiracy, and not just Jews taking the good banking, lawyer, doctor and entertainment jobs.

because we can never accept a society that systematically oppresses us. race mixing will just result in a sort of color blindness that wont do justice the wrong those with darker skin have faced.

What do you think compelled her to write that on her shirt then take a photo? Why is she being so vocal about it? What could her motivations possibly be? I wonder

But who really cares about iq? 80-110 people aren't changing the world.

Forgot my image of subversive halfbreeds.

Well, but then you'd have to take into account the effects of regression towards the mean.
Offspring of whites with iq 100 and offspring of american blacks with iq 100 probably won't have the same average iq (because, on average there are still some difference in the prevalence of genes related to intelligence between the ethnic groups, which may manifest on the offspring).

More subversive halfbreeds.

Because black or Mixed breeds who don't have a place in society

non-white men chase after white Women ,
Because they are desired

white women have good economic potential

You see, being white mean money , a lot of money

And YES, Black are Sub-human and their country/community are shit-hole

people invest america because they think american are white people

Remember that no White mean no Money

when white americunt become minority
america economy collapse

nobody want invest nignog/mestizo shit-hole

Here are the sources for my claims
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3907681/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25224258

Jesus christ. A totally different species.

best one yet. omg my sides

Domestic violence. Fathers abandoning their children.

If you want to burn coal, you also better look forward to raising a child on your own.

Ok. 70% or 90% it's irrelevant to my point, IQ is mostly inheritable.

Because race isn't just genetics, it's also culture, unspoken social mores, history (as in, your ancestors did these things), etc. When you mix two different European ethnicities (like say a French man and an Italian women) it's hard enough for a child to figure things out, but when you take completely different races from opposite sides of the planet and produce an ugly mongrel that can't fit in with either culture(yes, looks matter. People are visual, deal with it), combined with the unbridgeable gulf in culture, social mores, history, etc, you produce a child that will be nothing but a rootless cosmopolitan slave of international capitalism.

But if we're at an average of 100 we can move up. If we dilute it down to 85-90 it'll take generations to climb back up and push the average higher. If liberals truly cared about humanity or the planet they'd see it this way because we need technology to save everyone. If we're all too stupid we'll be wiped out eventually.

Aristotle knew about (((multiculturalism))) and that it could never work as well as ethnic communities

More so for mix-race because of how different racial traits can interact in unexpected and usually harmful ways. Caucasoid brains confined within Asian skulls result in abnormal brain development leading to high prevalence of mental illness. Negro's inability to efficiently metabolize starches can lead to an early death from heart disease assuming the violent impulsive temperament doesn't get it killed first.

The media presents cherry-picked mixed-race specimens as the norm when reality is that most of them are more distorted and hideous than either parent and tend to exhibit novel unhealthy traits as a consequence of mixing races.

Black traits are expressed more because they are dominant. Don't be confused though, that doesn't mean they are, "superior" it just means that they mask the recessive genes of whites. Alot of white traits are recessive traits that developed to give the race a better chance of survival in a lower sunlight area. Hence: light eyes and fair skin.

Actually I can answer this
When you're a minority white and all the white women are negroified trash, conservative Asians and Latinas will flock to you and you can flock to them. It's not a fetish

>Caucasoid brains confined within Asian skulls result in abnormal brain development
im sorry but you are biologically illiterate, leaf. hapas are the future master race of humanity.

I am seeing this thread every fucking day. who is behind this?

The simple answer is that your children will not look like you, and that is biological and fundamental to families. Family, tribe, us, them, other is very fundamental.
The child itself is lost, bereft of connections to ancestors and a place in the world, and in turn will seek to tear down those connections for others.
This is why secular jews are the way they are.

You improve one race at the expense of the other.

IQ will be a little better if you use baseline average; if one parent is Asian, the kid might be taller (but dumber).

For diseases, there's no real benefit other than perhaps with HIV, but certain Euro populations have protection against it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

O, and malaria, but that brings its own shitty condition.

There's really no reason to unless you want to improve the intelligence of the dumber races, but for that to work you need all of them to do it.

We did it here with Abos and it didn't really work.

Either fuck off or make your own post with your own words instead of posting this stale copypasta

Live in a black neighborhood. It's not a redpill, it's a redsuppository.

First, you might get robbed, jumped, possibly raped. I never was, but I'm conservative and know how to approach/avoid niggers (or as I call them, the "wildlife"). You'll see niggers in your neighborhood chill on their porches all day every day collecting welfare YOU pay for, yet they stare at you and talk shit because you're in "their" neighborhood. Oh, and you subsidize their housing. Go to the grocery and they cut you off in line, stare at you, bump into you, and then argue with the cashier because they can't count and think the cashier forgot to give them a nickel. They leave a huge stack of groceries on the counter because they grabbed more than they had on their EBT, which you pay for. The groceries and restaurants all suck because you can't have nice groceries and restaurants around niggers. They'll trash it, rob it, and fuck it all up. You walk home, more niggers stare at you with their bulging eyeballs. They catcall you or catcall your girlfriend. They talk about how they get mad bitches but they really share some crackwhore with 12 other niggers that hang out on the porch all day rolling dice and eating chicken like the stereotypical apes they are. White people didn't pull that stereotype out of their ass, it's legit.

You work early so you try to go to sleep. They start blasting their shitty music; this goes on until 2AM. There's some fights, broken bottles, women getting slapped, etc. Your neighbor talks about what a real "baller" is, then his mom comes home and asks if he got the chores done and looked for a job (he didn't). You might occasionally hear his family members telling her to kick her son out; she'll try, but he'll be back.

If I had more room I'd tell you about the schools, but I'm out of space. Go to college in a black neighborhood or work in one OP. Teach for America. Then tell me how much potential black people have.

92% WW + BM babies are born out of wedlock The remaining 8% has the highest divorce rate in the country. Black men are the least likely to pay child support and least likely to be involved in their children's lives. Single white mothers are the fastest growing poverty demographic. Getting Blacked is a fast track to the ghetto. The same people who brought you, Monsanto, Big Pharma and The Military Industrial Complex now giving MTV dating advice. Just more poison. Do you swallow?

look another Coal burner thread

Blacks are monkeys. Racemixing is not bad, racemixing with shitskin demons is bad.

Germanic + Celt is fine.
Celt + Nord is fine.
Nord + Mediterranean is fine
Mediterranean + Anglo is fine.
Anglo + Japanese is fine.

Any of the above + poopskin = bad

I'm all for the White race, but don't forget who the real pioneers of civilization were. Unless you have true German or Roman blood, you have no room to talk big.

Do not forget where you came from.

Still no SPQR flag, but tfw

Yea actually a high iq black with a high iq white would create an even higher iq child because of heterosis

We are from Neander Vally France.

Don't you mean French or Roman, Hans?

>Why is racemixing bad?

The current iteration of racemixing ONLY promotes racemixing with the dumbest motherfuckers ALIVE.

It's a jewish germline warfare strategy to dumb down the goyim by mixing them with sub 80 IQ morons.

>t.alt-lite
Heh based!!1

Not true. The child is pulled back to the mean. Further toward that of the darker lower IQ parent because of .genetic dominance

The Neander Valley is in Germany. In German, Neandertal.

So, Germans are the true whites

God i fucking hate niggers

>resting yourself the pleasure of riding an african princess

Don't deny yourself Sup Forums you know you deserve better and african women can take care of your big boy needs.

Well, both of our countries of origin are currently cucked beyond belief so it's a moot point i guess.

>princess
I wasn't aware apes could be royalty

On a serious note, all three women in that picture are fucking disgusting

>he actually finds these disgusting, stinking brown apes attractive
Holy shit

Ug, no thank you.

So you're into this kind of white trash, senpai?

I'd rather fuck a human than an ape

A white who wants to get back at her mean 'ole daddy who gave her everything and sent that pic and pics of her partners to him.