Dominating Your Woman

Alright Sup Forums I've got a story for you
>Be me
>Have qt GF of 9 months
>Start to get into some dom/sub stuff
>Convince her that all of her opinions on feminism and the ((equality)) of women are false through sexuality
>She begins to realize that women or at least she ought to be subservient to a man
>She starts cooking for me, doing traditional shit
>Starts doing everything I say
Tell me Sup Forums are your women anywhere near the same?

Lmao most of Sup Forums has literally been telling single men to do exactly this.
Women just adopt the opinions of their men, all you need to do is sexually dominate them and slowly feed them your values. Very few women are any different.
That's why I got a hot 18 yr old girl who likes calling me daddy, she's fucking ripe for whatever I tell her.
One chick in U.K. I talked to who had this fetish literally told me she hates feminists and wants lots of babies and to raise them to be submissive to their men just like her, cause all women should be that way. Shits cash dude. After a certain age tho, they're fucking garbage no matter what, stuck in their ways after too many failed relationships and shit.
Don't break up with her. You will weaken her awesome worldview

Taking this one all the way friend. Sexuality is an easy way in. You ever consider the fact that daddy kinks are degeneracy? I won't fault you because you clearly have your woman in check but why would you want to be compared to her father?

You don't even need to redpill her on much anything else. Redpills for women are a need to know basis only. If she wants them all she will ask you more and start gobbling the fuck out of them faster than you can pick em up from Pharma/pol/

You know why youre a faggot? because you think a bitch gets to realize shit before they do it. Slap that fucking head and she will do right. Fucking queer.

My woman blows up over the slightest nuanced thing I say. But she is a stay-at-home mom of 2, with another due in January. I try to out her in her place but she just screams. I think I'm making progress, but I'm slowly realizing it's not my job to be happy.

Eventually she has to grow up and be a mom. And she knows it. All women are degenerate. Period. It's our job to fix them at a pace that is comfortable for them. Dominating them is the way to do it.
Remember the fathers job is to turn a child into an adult. Why wouldn't I want to be responsible with shaping her from the ground up?

Who invited this cuck?
Oh I assume you're in a successful relationship then user?

You should beat the fear of god into her right in front of the kids and dare her to call the law. Fuck her face up for a few weeks. She will learn.

you won the bitch lottery, spoil her and she will want more. Try not being an ass and be nice once in awhile

He's not as cucked as you think he is. Kids don't look up to mom for political influence, they look to dad. Mom keeps them as children, dad makes them adults. Politics is for grown ups. They know this subconsciously.
And it's not our job to be happy. That's just a perk. Our job is to be a man, so our family can be happy.

But do you really think it's healthy for her to be comparing you to her father while you're balls deep inside her? To each their own but that's a major turn-off

It's not so much comparing her to her genetic father as it is calling you an authority figure, and infantilizing herself. You don't call your father "daddy," you call him "dad," unless you're really young.

My wife was 19 and a virgin when we met. I was 40. To this day she loves giving me head while calling me Daddy.
Its hot as fuck.

I treat her right freind.
I suppose but the guy's woman is in control
I don't buy that shit, she probably has daddy issues if she calls you that

I hope you don't reproduce

Sorry thought that was at me

My cousin calls her husband daddy. She tries not to be obvious about it but she does it around the kids to be cute like family talk with the little ones and his name in her phone is also daddy.
They got 4 kids and all raised with catholic influence but not like hardcore, and their dad is purple pilled good guy.
Got wasted with him one night and told him I think hitler did nothing wrong except lose and he looked me right in the eyes and said "good" and we moved on to other topics cause we didn't need to say anything else
>at home raising the kids
>can't influence him, but is slowly being turned
>in control

40? Your kid's are gonna be autistic as fuck.

That's a different situation entirely though, she's doing it for the kids sake.
Okay maybe I jumped to cuck to quick

Yes. She Seig Heiled.

Nah she enjoys the fuck out of it, I can see. And I been around them when they're drunk.
My girls just in a phase, eventually she will be just like my cousin is with her man

and marched. in public.

Nice, mine's still a liberal for the most part, but her views aren't very well developed, so I've been able to change her mind.

*clap emoji*
You lucky bastard

Good luck to you man. My dick would shrivel the second my girl called me daddy.

Checked

Is the rest of Sup Forums really this cucked? They have no tales of their women to share?

I got my bitch pretrained. Yher father taught her she's less thaa person, that she exists only tp be owned by a man. She has no aspirations but to be kept barefoot and pregnant.

>Ukraine
You've had it easy mode my friend

Pretty sure that has to do with the womans age

Sure, but what if it's genetic?

>All these gets