We Need A Way Recognize Eachother

anyone else greentext irl like pic related?
for example my friend said trump would be bad for the world and then i go
>implying
and then do the meme arrow hand pose

Heh those Aussies doing what they do best!

also when i like someone i hold my hands ether side of my head and then tilt to one side like pic and say "our guy"

for example:
>is he
>dare i say it
/ourguy/?

so that would be
hand pose
hand pose
hand/head tilt

This is why leafs are the top shitposters around here now.

Shu the fuck up with this shit faggot. This is an anonymous image board, we don't reveal who we are. When the time comes and we have to unite against something, we just do it, after that, we fuck off and go back to anonymity.

>MUH SECRET CLUB

Get out newfag

Weak bait mate

HAHAHA OH YES SOMEONE FELL FOR THE BAIT NOMNOMSNOMS I LOVE THAT BEAUTIFUL (YOU)S MY PRECIOUS (YOU)S

Hell yeah let's do it

Got any more (you)s m8o?

why the fuck is this in Sup Forums

OP, if you want this to catch on it has got to be something subtle. No one likes to look like a fag in public, so those big shows of signals will never work.
I /would/ say that we need a symbol of sorts, something we could wear on keychains and patches... But you can see how that worked out with the kekistani shit.
Maybe some hand signals, not unlike the gang signs that niggers flash at each other. You would be hard pressed to get Sup Forumsacks to act like this though.
Honestly it's a hard question, and we are honestly better off being unrecognized and changing things from the shadows in our own separate ways.

I think you have a problem user, also checked.

After all the shit I've seen on this sight you expect me to want to recognize the faggots on here? Don't ask don't tell, leave it at that

I think it's mostly because a lot of anons/want/ to be recognised by one another, but don't realize this opens us up to even more scrutiny from the outside.

SHUT THE FUCK UP NEWFAG YOUR A KIKE FYT ME

Do you have brain damage

Why wouldn't you make meme arrows with your index and middle fingers instead of both of your fucking arms?

I saw that thread yesterday too.

I was hoping a strayan would run with it.

whenever someone is being sarcastic or trying to pick an argument i just unzip my dick and say "is this bait?"
my penis represents the line

BOTH OF YOU NEED TO FUCKING LEAVE!

*unzips dick*