What happend to white women?

what happend to white women?

That girl does not look white.

that's a spic

They got blacked and blued

White girls with black guys is literally a fraction of the total population. The fact that you think it's normal or even close to any significant figure screams delusional desperation to feel important, faggot.

The jews got to them.

You are just delusional at this point

Every race has it's mentally ill retards.

Reporting this thread, but the question is... what happened to liberals on November 8th?

What does that even mean?

(((((They))))) got to them

Back in my day a woman would bring me tendies.

(((White))) women.

>I-I-It can't be
Yup, you're delusional cucks

This.

The difference is, that in the past there were far less shitskins for the idiots to gravitate towards.

lied to

>is literally a fraction
do you seriously not understand what fractions are? holy shit

>>>/1stgrade/

>56%
>White

5$ she regrets this.

Op is a gay white male obsessed with black cock. sad really.

Xxxtentacion doing good!
Love that nigger

Welfare and gibs happened. Less dependence on a steady relationship, can have fun and sleep around without consequences.

>things black men impress (white) chicks with:

-loud, booming presence. confident voice. funny jokes...the kind of guy with an insurmountable, california "bad boy" beach dude attitude

-sexy defined body with bulging biceps and already genetically powerful legs and arms...hot as fuck abs that chicks go wild over. most black guys can squat 150KG+ so when babes see their legs they know they're about to get ploughed like a horse.

-always the most popular guys in the class. you see a black guy come in and he hi-fives all his bros and the sappy white boys avert their gaze.

>shit that white bwoys try to pull lmafo..

-they always mumble when trying to talk. even to their own fellow sperg pals. they go up to the girl and they're looking at the floor and shit. lol. fucking embarassing

-self depreciating sense of humour they think is gonna get all the quirky tumblr chicks...lmafo...all white women care about is a big black cock ;) umad?

-wimpy muscles from spending all time watching epic gamer brostep parkour pony vids on youtube and typing hateful racist comments about black studs. tiny dicks (if your dick is under 7 inches you've got no hope lol)...sorry white guys but its true. black guys are mentally, sexually, spiritually and physically superiour to you. get over it!!!

can't tell if genuinely stupid or just trolling

>America still thinks it's white

There's actually very few mudsharks, they only account for 10% of the female population. The media always portrays white women with niggers in tv series and movies though to push the agenda of mixing races. In fact White women are probably the most bias when it comes to partners and generally prefer somebody with light skin complexion.

Read up on statistics

>literally a fraction

Yeah, 10/10

All women are being programmed to worship that big bull cock. Even young stupid virgins who will scream in pain as they get split in two they'll take the pain with a smile on their face. Because they are programmed to do so. Only Jewish women are immune.

You faggots need to spend more time around Spics. She might not be a full darkie mojado, but that's clearly a mestizo.

>Big dick nigger memes in the west
>Dumb wife beating nigger memes here

Oy vey Schmul Rosenthal isn't investing enough shekels in to bluepillbux here.

>California Beach dude attitude

hnngggggggg

When women have options they like to experiment.

>Do it to me like you do your tacos

Single mothers, feminist fathers, the end of slut shaming in popular culture.

translation

You never bring your woman to a fight. Our ancestors kept them behind castle walls for a reason.

unfortunate when stats come in and selective focusing on stereotypes go out

>white
>Clearly a spic

Aww, you tried so hard but got so little (You)s. Here's a sympathy one.