So what Sup Forums choose: A heroin junkie or a single mom coal burner?

So what Sup Forums choose: A heroin junkie or a single mom coal burner?

Heroin junkie. Single mothers are the worst

Any of them likes anime?

Junkie without question. I'd rather have a dead daughter than a coal-burning daughter

I've Fucked an ex heroin addict. Great fuck honestly. They're just confused people and not the brightest but damn do they like overwhelming fuckings. A single mom coal Burner? Easily never.

A Junkie can be possibly fixed, a coal burner can't.

Interesting responses. I actually figured a more split result with Sup Forums.

Junkie easily, without question.

It's that fact that they have expensive luggage with no support from dad

If you're talking about 'for a wife', then heroin junkie hands down.

At least she can be fixed and become normal. Having an addiction doesn't always mean you're immoral. It's not a nice start but I'd rather help someone with an addiction problem then have a little half-breed that isn't even mine.

The junkie hands down, Id rather have to hide my wallet than to deal with my girlfriends nigglet, fuck that

Makes sense as a niglet child is irreversible, however opiate addiction is about impossible to reverse as well. I don't disagree with you anons, I just find the overwhelming support toward the H user over the single mother coal burner unexpected.

Neither

Single mother maybe, if I could make a kid of my own with her. As for the step child I'd accept that if they were white and no older than 4.

You just have to watch them if they ever need painkillers for surgery/an accident.

You can sorta reform them, but there's always a chance they'll go back.

Neither/not playing is the best choice.

Force the heroin junkie to go cold turkey for months. After she has finally controlled herself and is sober enough to no longer experience deliriums, let her out.

No solution for single mothers though.

Junkie 100%. You can get off drugs. But once you go black, we don't want you back. If you burn coal, you may as well be dead to me.

lock the junkie in the basement for a month = not a junkie anymore.

cant undo the nigger dick.

Alright, alright. How many of you have actually dealt with either though? btw I don't think any responses have been at all wrong so far.

Has Sup Forums ever dated a junkie?

i laughed heartily

You can be heroin junkie while not bothering rest of the world. Moms are becoming single for profit at the expense of working people.

>single mom coal burner?
No.

Heroin junkie, once you go black we don't want you back.

>once you go black we don't want you back.
I wonder if this applies to east asians, indians, arabians, and hispanics.
If their women go black, do they want them back?