BBC blackwashing Emperor Hadrian?

Saw this in a tweet, can any bongs confirm that this is in the video. It's blocked in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Maurice
youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's wrong with the media

>blocked in America
Thank goodness

WE WUZ CONSULS OF ROME AND SHIEET

Try to use hooktube and give us the link. T.tabletfag spanish confirmed black.

>CONSULS
Hadrian was an emperor, and a fag at that.

Emperor Hadrian was born in Spain.

It's just another chapter of "Britain scorns and insults Spain", move on.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's real. The BBC is one of the most anti-white institutions on the planet.

No, if you watch the video the black guy works for Hadrian. He's a soldier in his army.
It's still bullshit.

british """Romans""" were all barbarians anyway. why even get upset at this?

It's real

youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck

anyone have the link?

can't find it with search

Because it's region locked. Right here is a mirror: Also:
>reddit spacing

>Big black cock

>The black kid is rich and has white slaves

seems pretty redpilled actually. white people were indeed used as indentured servants under roman rule and nogs were allowed to become roman citizens. Why is /nu/pol complaining about this? It isn't saying Hadrian was black, it's saying there were black slaveowners. How is this NOT good for us?

>black roman soldiers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Maurice

Blacks are such a god damned tiny minority. What's the fucking obsession with cramming them into every nook and cranny of western history?

WE WUZ ROMANS

>saint maurice
>black
>""""christian"""" romans
>3rd century
>anything like first or second

>black little girl saying she wants to fight and join the army
>"girls aren't allowed to join the army says [BLACKED] mother"
>implying the purpose of the army isn't to defend girls from war

>goalpost moving
good fight lad.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Who's moving a goalpost?
There were likely no black soldiers in classical rome. There is no evidence as to state the race of Maurice. And there is certainly no evidence of any black roman in britain.

You are an ignorant fool. Yes they existed earlier. You asatru racist faggots are why the globalists will win. Please go away.

>What's the fucking obsession with cramming them into every nook and cranny of western history?
Lilly-white liberals have a fetish for cramming every nook and cranny with BBC.

Well..

we are experiencing a Wiemar republic and the fall of Rome simultaneously

>half the romans are negras
>slaves are white
>masters are black

Britain Delenda Est

youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A

>There were likely no black soldiers in classical rome
I would argue the opposite. The rate at which slaves were being freed and the extent of their empire as well as bones of sub-saharan blacks dating back to the roman era found in britain could easily mean there was at least one dindu legionaire. Maurice is described as black in literally every historical account and depiction. I guess they are all fake news huh? I guess all the depictions of Jesus are wrong too and he was a dirty arab looking guy. Why am I even arguing with a nigger like you who refuses to believe his people ever held slaves or did anything wrong in history. KYS

>lol how is this bad for us ;)

it normalizes white slavery and makes it acceptable to view blacks as masters. Y'all white boiz was slaves n sheet, WE WUZ KANGS.

hhhnnniggermonkey

the anglosphere is fucking retarded

>normalizes white slavery
because it actually happened. you are such a short sighted cuck. I guarantee you are a leaf too.

It's hadrians wall. Recently archaeologists found evidence an "African" legion was stationed there. Idiot Brits think that ancient North Africans were black.

They were Punic... which is a semetic people very similar to modern Lebanese.

Literal revisionist history aimed at legitimizing a multicultural multiracial uk cause it was always that way or something

I didn't deny it happened you cock sucking cotton picker. Look up what normalization means, then come back and shitpost some more.

White people abolished slavery for a reason, it wasn't so their children could be enslaved and brainwashed into believing that it was good/normal for them to be under the foot of the nonwhite.

It's controlled by commies brainwashed by Jews to hate white people.

you really are a nigger if you think this is promoting white slavery and not just raising awareness that whites were indeed slaves. Liberals never talk about whites being enslaved because they love to lord the "poor little dindus" fact over white's head and make them feel ashamed. thanks for confirming you are both
>a fucking leaf
>a fucking nigger

>blocked in the us?
>someone on Sup Forums being so tech un-savvy
kys

>blocked in Italy
what did the eternal anglo mean by this?

So now the progresive narrative is not that moors were blacks, but that iberians were already black in roman times?
I'm out of words.

Clearly a negro nose

>whites are slaves
Built Rome

>Blacks are slaves
Build this shit hole of America we now live in.

You heard it hear folks, buy quality slaves.

good god the animation is so shit

>guy takes the nog's scarf
>[pause]
>doesn't even look behind him
>OH NO, MY SCARF!

also, I'd LOVE to see a female roman legionari fighting against 6'0" celtics

Everybody knows Hadrian was a strong female, this is bullshit bbc

If only Conservative and Libertarian retards would realize that this argument also applies when they bash liberals for criticizing corporations or capitalism while still buying starbucks or using apple products. You look literally this stupid.

It doesn't apply at all since there exists alternatives to these corporations they criticise that they willingly choose to ignore

Keep calm and kill British politicians and their family members.