If homosexuality is genetic, why do homosexuals still exist...

if homosexuality is genetic, why do homosexuals still exist? since they cannot have offspring shouldn't evolution have wiped them out?

(not trolling, genuinely curious)

Other urls found in this thread:

rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/
archive.is/Z4Gu4
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8
archive.is/SePdG
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40
archive.is/aym23
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/
archive.is/g0kHt
gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication
archive.is/MlP5k
quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population
advocate.com/commentary/2016/8/29/new-scientific-study-sexuality-gender-neither-new-nor-scientific
archive.is/mOwUN
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/
archive.is/y64OH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay
archive.is/GuptB
nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html
archive.is/PSmzQ
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract
sci-hub.bz/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x
youtu.be/lZsnPmuYp9c
youtube.com/watch?v=saO_RFWWVVA
youtube.com/watch?v=SZjO7x_pvk4
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/mutationsanddisorders/genemutation
google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/fish-becoming-transgender-contraceptive-pill-chemicals-flushed/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it isn't. It's a mental disorder.

You now realise that throughout history many faggots have reproduced, often due to using marriage as a way to conceal their faggotry.

because homosexuality is a result of childhood trauma
homosexuals reproduce through molestation

It helps bind men together as special friends.

Genetics is complicated. If there is a gay gene, a person could be heterosexual and still pass it on. If a gay man has a few straight brothers, his bloodline persists. That being said I'm not convinced there is a gay gene. I think it more likely sexual orientation is determined psychologically during puberty.

Because it's probably not genetic, it's probably epigenetic

is that when you behavior reprograms your genes?

There are very good theories on this. Genes that make women more sexually productive seek to make men gay. It's not genetic entirely but also bases on hormones.

Homosexual humans actually gave an extremely beneficial boon to the family unit, as raising a human is the most prolonged infancy of almost any animal on earth. The sorta gay uncle effect. More family to raise kids also helped grow our intelligence as it requires the long maturation stage

assuming there is a gene and that both of the above posts are correct, wouldn't the homo population still trend toward zero over millions of years - because the hetero gene (if there is such a thing) will be vastly more dominant

This research is literally the only useful thing to come out of sexual studies (extremely based in biology). It was selected for because the combination lead to large families with great capacity to raise offspring.

B-But Milo said homosexuality is a choice!

>>> ... extremely beneficial boon to the family unit

maybe, but it's totally unnecessary, because the female already exists.

It's not really though. It maybe is if you're bi. To say otherwise would suggest humans have a capacity to be sexually attractive to anything at will. People just end up that way

link to research of gtfo

Exactly, it makes no sense, that's one reason that I believe genetics has nothing to do with it and that one's sexual orientation is psychologically "imprinted" during puberty.

It's almost like Milo talks garbage, or something

How is it a choice for bisexuals?

I don't think anyone chooses what gives him an erection

Yes but shared child care is required for Humans and produces healthy adults who are more intelligent. Look what has happened now that the family unit is destroyed.

Sec I'll give u a vid

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

some of it is genetic mutation which can happen at any time.

some of it is faggots who were forced to hide it and act normal due to environmental pressure.

some arent actually gay at all and just want attention.

> humans have a capacity to be sexually attractive to anything at will.

you can will yourself to be sexually attractive to anything you want. it may take a few years.

I mean to say if you're bi you can fuck either, but still that attraction wasn't chosen

X chromosome gene. Women who have the mutations have more kids on average (1.3x)

rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/

archive.is/Z4Gu4

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8

archive.is/SePdG

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40

archive.is/aym23

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/

archive.is/g0kHt

gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

archive.is/MlP5k

quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population

advocate.com/commentary/2016/8/29/new-scientific-study-sexuality-gender-neither-new-nor-scientific

archive.is/mOwUN

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/

archive.is/y64OH

advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay

archive.is/GuptB

nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

archive.is/PSmzQ

Google: recessive genes.

what the homo percentage? ~2%? that seems pretty high for a genetic mutation?

did you read my entire post?

its not JUST a genetic mutation.

also, there are definitely genetic mutations in the 2% range.

Almost 4%.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract

sci-hub.bz/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x

Plausible theory: Gays have a mutation on the X chromosome that women also get (of course) that makes them more attracted to men than they would be otherwise. In women, this is advantageous, and a study showed women who are relatives of homosexuals have 1.3x the number of kids on average. For men, it is deleterious but women can carry the gene onward so it doesn't disappear. Gay men do sometimes reproduce and surrogacy will only increase that number

youtu.be/lZsnPmuYp9c

WSF, title looks like it's SJW gender fluid insanity but it's not , discussion is squarely centred in biology

>(not trolling, genuinely curious)

Read this. It's time to truly understand memes.

I tend to agree with what this leaf says regarding 'imprinting', but just to play devil's advocate, I suppose it might be possible for the faggot gene to be recessive, similar to the ginger gene, and thus not always display active characteristics/impulses in the carrier.

Why are babies fucked up when their mother drinks alcohol? CLEARLY...

I know plenty of fags that have kids. They did it to make their senpai happy.

you know, you could probably get rid of the *gay gene* if you killed the entire human population of gay people for a few generations consecutively. that's how evolution works btw, it's not just who reproduces, it's also who lives long healthy lives and contrary to popular conception many gay people do.

Some people are born with disabilities despite having no evolutionary benefit. That includes homosexuality.

The biggest difference we see is that liberals don't see it that way and think that it's just as normal/natural as being heterosexual.

>what are recessive genes

It's a genetic defect like having an extra toe. Mental illness with the likelihood of having it is akin to legitimate schizophrenia. In other words, it's not likely. less than if 1%. If you're unlucky enough to have that defect I legitimately pity you. I don't know how they would cure your degeneracy. The only thing that would actually help potentially is therapy, but it's not likely going to help your illness. IDK what we did in more primitive times was to rid them of the gene pool.

fpbp

there is a pretty good theory that's it's a chemical reaction in the womb during pregnancy.

one theory
youtube.com/watch?v=saO_RFWWVVA

Homo sexuality still exists and is genetic, BECAUSE GAYS DID NOT HAVE THE CHOICE TO BE GAY OPENLY. Many had to hide it, even from themselves, and went on to have a family, producing more gay-in-denial offspring. NOW THAT IT IS ACCEPTED, gays will die out in America within a generation or 2. THIS IS THE FINAL REDPILL.

Yes increased fecundity in women, more offspring but chance of a gay male. Positive feedback into the population as the 'gay uncle' effect alleviates child rearing burden in humans drastically. This is why it is selected for

bio switches youtube.com/watch?v=SZjO7x_pvk4

>did you read my entire post?

yeah, i was just referring to the first line (but do agree with all three)

>to eliminate faggotry we must embrace it!

it's just crazy enough to work

That's certainly always a possibility and would be amusing if it turned out to be true.

If there is a gene that is tied to homosexuality, and the trait persists despite the homosexual population trending towards zero, then logically it is most likely a gene tied to other genes and not always expressed. Or it is a possible gene in all of us that is not activated but under certain circumstances or only at a low rate.

We are a social species, so a homosexual who helps care for the health and well-being of his extended family despite having no children of his own still ensures many of his own genes are passed on.

You are assuming there are no survival advantages to homosexuality.

yes and there is absolutely nothing gay about two strong men having sex with each other, dick in anus. it is natural and virile, unlike sex with women which is sex with a weaker creature, faggy and effeminate, darewesay -- gay.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/mutationsanddisorders/genemutation

> Most disease-causing gene mutations are uncommon in the general population. However, other genetic changes occur more frequently. Genetic alterations that occur in more than 1 percent of the population are called polymorphisms. They are common enough to be considered a normal variation in the DNA

1% is considered very high for a genetic mutation. so 3% of fags is definitely not exclusively due to genetic mutations.

Children who suffer some from of sexual abuse will more often than not become sexually depraved. During puberty, the hormone levels spike extremely high and can cause psychosis in both sexes.

Yet most people with sense know to keep their kids away from Uncle Fag. Everybody knew this before circa 1995, it was the norm.

THIS, it's not genetic

It's like a pod of seeds from a plant, 30% will be duds, 20% won't be sexually viable etc.

family unit was destroyed by letting women marry the state.

I'm pretty much convinced that gayness is a result of the damage to the psyche that results from being molested at an early age. If faggots weren't so obnoxious and adamant about flaunting their sick lifestyle I would feel bad for them.

I was not molested.

I think it's hormone based, I really do believe it starts in the womb and has very little to do with genetics or trauma. If a female takes birth control and then goes off it to get pregnant, the remnants of the bc could effect the fetus. There could be many ways the fetus gets exposed... I say birth control because a study just recently came out about girls flushing it and contaminating water supplies which is turning the fish trans google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/fish-becoming-transgender-contraceptive-pill-chemicals-flushed/amp/

name two

Gay people existed before birth control.

This has been posted in this thread a lot.

What about all the fags that were never molested and don't have psychosis?

Not in competition with alpha males for mates so less violence towards you.

Women more likely to give you food, share a bed with you because they don't fear aggression.

maybe its a benign brain damage, like left-handedness

What happened that made you gay then? Tell the truth, you're completely anonymous here.

What have you willed yourself to be sexually attracted to? Weren't attracted to women to start?

Yes.

reproduction isnt the only way evolution works stupid

That's something related to culture and wasn't always the case

There are multiple rivers to the same sea my dude. Manlets tend to work out to overcompensate but not all bodybuilders are manlets.

As long as their junk works they can have kids.

And human evolution isn't perfect, we still have people born with poor eyesight and genetic diseases which evolution should have weeded out but hasn't yet.

The "norm" is something within the last centuries. This behavior and selection is something deep in past and nothing to do with stuff today

what are the homo percentages in other animals (fag penguins and shit) compared to humans?

it seems that in other animals the number would be the actual "true" mutation percentage - because they don't have our social/psychological/cultural factors affecting people becoming gay

this really gets the noggin joggin

Assuming there are no advantages to homosexuality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

Did you not read the last half of my post?

This would be highly amusing.

I knew I was gay from about age 6 or so. I knew I liked looking at the other boys when we had to change clothes. I didn't like really translate that into that I was gay until I was a teenager. I think it is just a combination of genetics and hormones in the womb but it never felt like I was anything other than gay the whole time since I can remember anything.

archive.is/Z4Gu4

archive.is/SePdG

you're right, you said "survival" advantages (meaning for the individual) i misinterpreted as survival for your line/progeny

That's why you don't have homosexual couples exclusively. The nuclear family isn't necessarily the best form, there should be extended family too.

tell me about the first time you sucked a dick, i'm straight and i'm gonna jerk it to it

1/3 of the kids in that study never even lived with their gay parent.

Then you are not straight. He was a swimmer. We had lunch, pizza I think, then he wanted me to fuck him in the back of his Explorer but I was scared so I just sucked him off to see what it would be like. It was normal I guess. After I was done he didn't want to do anything in return so I went home and never saw him again.

Intelligence and access to breeding opportunities. Women throw themselves at us.

Gene on X chromosome makes you like to fuck men a lot.

On women this makes women have lots of children.

On men this makes fags.

However, as women have 2 X chromosomes and men have 1 women are much more likely to have a copy of the Fuck Men gene.

Therefore it could be genetically advantage to have the gene floating around.

May I ask at what point you knew that you wanted to penetrate a man's butthole? I'm not trying to troll you, that's just what gets me about gayness. Men are gross, but the asshole is the most disgusting part of the body. How could that possibly be appealing? It makes absolutely no sense, everything about it is fucking disgusting.

How did you get to the point of being able to go through with that act bro? I'm actually curious.

women, then cars. twin exhausts == instaboner!

its a virus, everyone knows that.

you NEVER go full retard ;)

user above mentioned mainstream lgbt support actually would have the effect of slowing degeneracy. People say the west is fucked but try going to a country where these things are never spoken of. It's driven underground and it bubbles up in severe degenerate ways. Normal family and support helps people live adjusted lives. Hiding everything just sweeps it under the rug and only solves nothing

I wouldnt say mental disorder as much as a genetic abnormality. An abnormality can persist in x amount of a gen population without disrupting the overall production rate. These abnormalities can continue to be passed on as other genetic traits would be.

If homosexuality was genetic think about it, that would be most self destructive gene of all time. It can't possibly be genetic. Cumming feels good and as long as we've known this as a species, we've probably been thinking of strange and bizzare ways to do it, it so happens that for some people that involves buggering a member of the same sex

Anyway, I'm not gay but I'm glad to see the stigma going away. The whole reason gay culture exists is because of mainstream culture and attitudes towards gays forcing them into adopting a counter culture. It's gay culture that recruits children and adds more and more to the poz train. I hope that once the vast majority of people start treating homosexuality as some mundane thing, the degenerate gay culture will have no more reason to exist and the whole problem will basically solve itself.

>should have
Natural selection is descriptive, not prescriptive. If natural selection has not weeded out poor eyesight, then:
the drawback of poor eyesight is closely tied with a more favorable trait,
the drawback of poor eyesight is not easily selected out by evolution,
or poor eyesight is a favorable trait(this one obviously not likely)

Being gay as a social species means you have more free resources to ensure that your family succeeds. When you have more resources available but still feel a connection to your family, you will likely aid them in times of need.

You are learning from my posts. I like.

Hmm, anal sex was never really the big draw. Being intimate and touch another man's skin and hair was. Kissing sort of, but really the nude contact with another man. I knew I was attracted to other men by age 6 or so in terms of watching men change at the pool more than the other kids.

I was definitely not sober the first time I did anal.

That said, if the bottom showers before sex it really isn't that gross usually.

i'm not really gonna jerk it, i just wanted a dick-suckin' story

they make good anecdotes

Of course not. There's always idiots.

For me it was the other way around as I wanted them to penetrate me. I started trying to seduce my male friends when left alone with them around 8 years old. Girls my age were doing the same thing to me. I was oblivious because I just wanted to play barbies with them.

many straight people also have the gay gene. it's just not signaled by the brain to activate in some people. gene regulation is complex and probably won't be understood until gene editing and its effects on people is researched

Because being a fag and knocking up a girl are not mutually exclusive.

That was a very candid reply. And no offense but it kind of sounded to me like a woman's description of sex. They aren't so much interested in the getting pounded part (most of the time) as the intimacy.

Wanting intimacy with another man, to me, smacks of some kind of childhood developmental hitch that made you seek out the approval/company of other men.

That being said, this is not a personal attack. We all have our issues. I hope you sort your out and go on to be the man that God intended you to be. I have heard of gays who ditched their gay desires, I'm sure you could do the same if you really wanted to. Good luck.