This is it, Anons! Guccifer2.0 docs verified to have evidence planted to implicate "muh russians!"

An analysis by Adam Carter has uncovered verifiable evidence that "Russian tracks" were placed into the already discredited release from Guccifer2.0.
Analysis can be found here:
archive.fo/xoyTu

>UPDATES (July 16th)
>Forensicator Updates
>The Forensicator's analysis has opened eyes, got people asking questions and several people have been replicating/validating (and trying to challenge) the findings.
>This, in turn, has given people more confidence on this topic...

Vegas odds-makers are taking bets that this will finally shut the Dems up. The odds are currently at 1,776:1 against.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/AjOmd
archive.fo/K7oxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This needs to be memed into the public consciousness.
The DNC--Hillary's team--has created an international incident by attempting to frame the Russians for the Guccifer2.0 release.
There's nothing I like more than throwing gasoline onto a bonfire...

Bump and READ this

Far more credible analysis of DNC hacks than what Crowdstrike provided to the FBI (after DNC turned down repeated requests to allow law enforcement agencies to inspect).

Also shoots holes in the 4 agency (originally "muh 17") "disclaimer" report that was issued in January and is more or less the whole basis for what the media talks about everyday.

Cozy bear my ass you larping CIA nigger fags

agreed, share and spread on all tech blogs, tech twitter, plebbit, EVERYWHERE

I'm doing a full read-through now. I'll try to synthesize info.
Reminder I can't bump for several more minutes...

bump

Da, comrades! It is totally trueski! I swear it upon Mother Russi-er, I mean, upon Mother Rush Limbaugh! Yeah. Mother Rush Limbaugh. That is definitely a real thing.

BASED DOTCOM!

*YAWN*
Is anyone else getting sleepy?

>trying this hard to come up with yet another Russian agent willing to say "it totally wasn't le ruskies, comrades... I mean goys... I mean guys"

It's getting pretty sad. All the sanctions past, present and future on Russia are entirely justified. No one worth his salt in the intelligence community has any doubt that it was a Russian intelligence services operation.

I don't understand any of this but have a bump

bump

CIA nigger spotted

m8 I am so done with Kim Doctor's attention whoring bullshit

Just start at the beginning and learn the actual, piece by piece chronology of what happened last summer. Basically Guccifer2.0 WAS the DNC doing preemptive damage control by leaking anti Trump docs and very little else because they knew the REAL DNC wikileaks dump was coming

TLDR Guccifer2.0 was DNC larp to cover their massive fuckup of losing all their e-mails to Wikileaks

>doctor

Autocorrect reeeeee

>Guccifer
>again

>trying to prove a negative

Has literally nothing to do with Kim Dotcom
He just tweeted out the research

Did we get a fresh shipment of shills?

We churn through you guys fast these days.

How much is the pay now? It used to be $2 per post around the election.

This, combined with Linkin Parkgate will put Killary and Podesta in jail. Spread the word and GET TO WORK.

a-are they okay?

They went to heaven user

teal deer

user on KDC

>normies thought the deep state was just a meme

this is a really sad attempt at damage control

explain what you mean. How is setting themselves up to take a fall for causing an international incident regarded as damage control in any reasonable environment?

>Kim sitcom
This guy said he had something huge a few months ago with hannity, turns out it was literally nothing. Kim is a liar and a fraud. You guys are reaching schizophrenic levels of delusion and I'm sick of it on Sup Forums.

GET THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR M BULLSHIT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING EVIDENCE FOR ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS! GO TO ALREADY

Blessed be the Lord Jesus Christ, amen

if i remember correctly, wasn't Guccifer2.0 actually a handful of people collaborating together, all working for the DNC, and not just one single person?

You could leave Sup Forums and go back to /r/eddit

Bumpin this thread

Yeah it was some really poorly conceived plan that they took to weird lengths (accepting a slot "speaking" at some tech conference....like wtf). None of them were russian however. Anyone who reads this research will see that quite clearly

the linked journal documents the case & evidence. It's the exact opposite of "there is no evidence."
You can even reproduce the results yourself, as many have.
For you slow learners he even re-hashes old evidence, like the first incident reviewer, a security expert Matt Tait, made a rookie error in his initial assessment. That error and his refusal to retract his claim allowed the cultists to propagate their nonsense for over a year now (they don't know it's nonsense, they're brainwashed, but the brainwashers knew it was bullshit.)
The security community has known for a year that Guccifer2.0 assessment that was being quoted was bullshit.

fresh off the presses. feedback?

Go, go, gadget bumpomatic!

...bottom text needs to read: ...created an international* incident
will fix after comment period

KIM DOT "I HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING BUT MY DESPERATE NEED FOR ATTENTION IN THE MEDIA"

MOTHERFUCKING BUMP
YOU FAGGOTS BETTER KEEP THIS SHIT UP!!

Good work they kept trying to shut this down

final draft. i don't do twitter or other socials, so one of you other faggots have to spread it.

What this nigger says

> copied some files locally on a date (july 5) that he couldn't have still been on dnc systems anyway (otherwise that fact alone would blow the official story, making the local-copy nonsense and the transfer-speed nonsense entirely superfluous)
> therefore, dnc did it confuses style rsids with normal rsids
> inefficient workflow
> therefore, dnc did it

Useful idiot

Does anyone know who authored the CrowdStrike paper? I'd like to quote the researcher and put the quote on a photo of the guy who fucked up.

>When you consider all of these various facts in aggregate and understand that Guccifer2.0 never demonstrated any genuine hacking skills, realize his actions only ever served to undermine leaks, ultimately caused no harm to the reputation of anyone except himself and needlessly and inexplicably gave the mainstream press fodder on which they could write headlines branding leaks as "fake", "discredited", "tainted by Russia", etc., had some non-hacking means of acquiring the DCCC documents and has had his claims of breaching the DNC network debunked by ThreatConnect. - It becomes clear that Guccifer2.0 did more to serve the interests of the DNC than really act maliciously against it.

My hope would be the CrowdStrike guy gets stopped at conferences and seminars and congratulated on his great research.
>that wasn't actually me, that was Adam Carter.
>I was the one who fucked it all up to begin with.

>Good work they kept trying to shut this down
No they weren't. It will be debunked with gusto the moment the nonsense dares to enter the wider technical community.

this is solid work. it's being hidden from you cultists. give it a read.
archive.fo/AjOmd

Bump

his head looks like a chicken nugger.

There are a lot of computer morons here with no security/forensic experience who don't understand the vast difference in quality between the analyses of CrowdStrike/SecureWorks/ThreatConnect/etc. and this non sequitur garbage.

I've seen only one analysis posted here of first-rate quality and conceded a possible bad apple among Dem ranks, though that's unrelated to the Russian-hacking angle as such.

Kim
Mother
Fucking
Dot
Com

Shit thread.

>Kim Dotcom
this is utter garbage

Let me stress this point:

>copied some files locally on a date (july 5) that he couldn't have still been on dnc systems anyway (otherwise that fact alone would blow the official story, making the local-copy nonsense and the transfer-speed nonsense entirely superfluous)
> therefore, dnc did it

this

"the research" wow, one dubious report from some nobody, Kim Dotcom is worse than t_d

this

you wouldn't be here if that were true, shill.

To be fair, this isn't Kim Dotcom's work. He's just linking to it. But it's not a convincing analysis--not even close--and I've been open-minded, giving credit where it's due.

I actually work in infosec. You can me a shill because of my flag, but I'm only telling you the first thing you're going to hear when you deign to get this attention from the wider tech community.

>that file
wow, you outed yourself you corporate shill

To be fair, this isn't Kim Dotcom's work. He's just linking to it. But it's not a convincing analysis--not even close--and I've been open-minded, giving credit where it's due.

I actually work in infosec. You can call me a shill because of my flag, but I'm only telling you the first thing you're going to hear in the unlikely event you get this attention from the infosec community.

kys

thats a new one

upboating this

CIA NIGGER

>no evidence presented, nothing cited
nice work, faggot. you'll never amount to anything, let alone someone with even a base level understanding of infosec.
But, I'm willing to give you a chance. Care to attach your reputation to your bold proclamation? or is that beyond your comfort level?

Remember when this guy claimed he had Hillary's emails and started a countdown timer and got everyone all excited. Then when the clock struck zero he tweeting "I don't have them but I know where they are, they're on the NSA supercomputer along with everyone else's emails!"

Not really new stuff, but decent. Assange was plugging the g2-space site for quite a while. The shill controversy over this is adorable.

I just told you about the evidence, you dummy. If Guccifer 2.0 had been transferring files from the DNC on July 5, that alone would blow the Dem story out of the water and all this transfer-speed/local-copy bullshit would be entirely unnecessary. That's because Guccifer 2.0 was supposed to out of DNC systems by mid-June.

The reason this mtime garbage is never going to be taken seriously is that, by the same argument, the files on my home LAN weren't downloaded from the Internet (they were).

INB4 STATE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER OR YOU'RE A SHILL.

that was a reasonable quasi-bluff, imo.
and he's also correct.

It's not Kim Dotcom's work, though. Let's be clear on that. It's a sincere attempt at analysis, but it's flawed.

Yeah but if I believe the larp hard enough and rewrite all of history, i can call kim a liar.

>files from the DNC on July 5
yes but you made that date up. and backed it with no evidence.
but submit it to Carter and I'm sure he'll adjust the record.

You progressive faggots have lost all sense of humor. You guys are not funny anymore.

Anybody with an IQ of 90 can clearly see MSM pushing an agenda here. What truth there was to the "Russian narrative" has been totally bastardized by you progressives.

It's the baseline mtime date in the Forensicator NGP VAN analysis, you ignoramus. Do you even read these analyses posted, or do you just like the sound of them?

As for the other analysis, it's a gross non sequitur leaping from an inefficient workflow to "DNC did it!"

fuck Kim Dot Com. the guy has no credibility. >hyped up that he would release the Clinton emails, deadline passed and nothing came of it
>hyped that he had information on Seth Rich murder, even got Sean Hannity to hype this, nothing came from it.
guy is a fucking hack

>fuck Kim Dot Com. the guy has no credibility.
It's not his work, though. It's actually a sincere analysis but misguided -- or at least overly generous in its conclusions.

Release date isn't the creation date.
archive.fo/K7oxw
>New meta-analysis has emerged from a document published today by an independent researcher known as The Forensicator, which suggests that files eventually published by the Guccifer 2.0 persona were likely initially downloaded by a person with physical access to a computer possibly connected to the internal DNC network. The individual most likely used a USB drive to copy the information. The groundbreaking new analysis irrevocably destroys the Russian hacking narrative, and calls the actions of Crowdstrike and the DNC into question.
What are you on?

Do you even know that the local-copy/transfer-speed analysis is based on a July 5 mtime? Jeezus fucking Christ.

i could use some side income. do they still recruit over craigslist?

all I am saying is his reputation is shit and I wouldn't source him on here or anywhere

This. Stop acting like downies plebbit. Fucking retards.

No, because as I pointed out, you're fucking terrible as your claimed profession.
Lay out your case, faggot. What exactly are you claiming that breaks from the massively peer-reviewed analysis?

see

There's a chance his posting it will motivate actual infosec guys to finally look at the analysis and put all this nonsense out of its misery, but I'd understand if they just ignore him at this point as a self-promoting LARPer.

Do you write for Colbert, Meyers, or Maddow?

"Peer-reviewed analysis" LOL
You don't even understand the basic facts of the case.
Tell me what you know about timestamps on Windows and Unix-like systems.
Tell me about the format of the mtime in a RAR 4 header and in which structure extended mtime information can be found.
I'll wait.

I got you. Any # in particular?

If you could explain all of this for people who do not understand, then maybe you would get a better response. I have heard people as equally arrogant as you be completely full of shit when it is all explained. Bravado and a competency in computers does not mean you are right. If this is a bunch of BS, even folks like me who are totally against your bullshit agenda want to know the truth.

You really suck at this. He's asking you simple questions and you're trying to pop quiz him instead of answering.

It reeks of incompetence.

>unironic dem posting.
first off why?

Second off what work has CS done exactly? Besides run interference for the DNC by acting as an intermediary to make sure the FBI never got a hold of the dnc's server.

The only report ive read from crowdstrike that confirmed anything was that "Russian" software was used by whoever breached the DNC's email server and you and I both know that means complete fuckall.

>wider technical community
silicon valley or some shit? the wider tech community is right here, and if you really need confirmation, check out Sup Forums

if you aren't capable of doing it yourself, you probably shouldn't come here anymore.

He doesn't actually know anything.

Keep cornering him and he'll disappear. These are the WhereIsAssange people. I smell them a mile away.

Man that subreddit went to shit fast. Anybody even talking about the blockchain investigation was banned and ridiculed beyond belief. They had some really creepy mods as well. There was this one female mod who was the perfect example of a harpy.

sheesh, im not even sure.. stat()?

I answered, you flaming retard, but he doesn't understand my answer, so I'm finding out why that is.

The local-copy/transfer-speed analysis is based on a July 5 mtime. For it to be at all damning, it has to suppose that the official narrative has such files being transferred directly from the DNC to a separate system on July 5. The official narrative has never claimed this -- if it DID claim the files were transferred on that date directly from the DNC, that would contradict earlier statements and would alone blow their official story without any need for further forensic analysis.

So what's really going on is nothing more than "local copies made, therefore done at the DNC!" as if nobody ever moves files around that they have in their possession.

give me
q u i c k r u n d o w n
on guccifer

WRONG!!!
We already know that any carpenter who uses a russian produced hammer could be a russian spy.
And by could me i mean almost certainly.
Thats just common sense.