It's over

Victoryofthelight just called it.
#Warisover

The good bois won.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=222
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who and what.

What thread is he referring to when he says "the other night"?

probably those "Answers" threads started by 222

Probably the one with the galactic constitution. Was on Sup Forums and /x/ a few days back. That and all the new MJ12 shit, i'm tempted to get excited.

I know someone has that shit screencapped

explain a bit more than some shit starwars image

There's a group LARPing about an Intergalactic war and alien disclosure happening.

Fucking BUMP

How is war over?

So no more evil Reptilians and Greys messing with us?

When are we gonna start noticing the results?

Be wary of those who bring you promises in the coming days. The dark ones will not go quietly.

A guy claiming to be satan and the source of the "see you in September" meme (I know it's from a song but he's saying it was him). He said his name is Forrest and to expect to see him in the news for ayyy disclosure around September. He then started to rattle on about intergalactic war and how death isn't real. All pretty /x/ tier desu.

What does he says happen when you die, then?

Yes, what you said is from those threads but what is going on tonight is an Intergalactic war LARP by VictoryOfTheLight on Twitter. The LARP referenced past days' posts on Sup Forums. I'm guessing it is those threads by 222

K, keep me posted.

>death isn't real.
So you're denying the Holocaust?

Reminder that LARP stands for LIVE ACTION Role Play and that anyone who uses LARP when referring to anything on the internet is a RETARD.

He/they are using the internet to speak about their actual LARP

What's the latest on MJ12? I dropped everything when 2012 was nothing.

>222
gematrix.org/?word=222
oh so he's hitler?

Was is over.
Retards like you make me laugh

The First World War was called The War to End All Wars

ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN THE END OF WAR

Some kind of reincarnation apparently, you keep going up until you learn a lesson.

What lesson? This is all interesting, I saw some threads about it on /x/, but I didn't click through them, guess I should have, now

This is all that Corey Goode David Wilcock shit isn't it?

Proofs or gtfo.

Never said what the lesson was, he only referenced some authors. From who he mentioned it seems that the lesson is universal kindness for your common man, because we all share a collective consciousness. Have a look at what Alan Watts has to say, his philosophy lines up pretty well with what 222 was saying (in terms of death and reincarnation) yt and wiki are good places to start.

Interesting, I'll check it out. And once you learn the lesson you stop reincarnating? Is your soul free then? So many questions

They called it a year ago too.

Lies.

>From who he mentioned it seems that the lesson is universal kindness for your common man

No, the lesson is that it doesn't stop at man.

No idea user, I just gleaned the thread. Here's the pt. 2, it's got links to pt. 1

>le kindness for people that want to take over your country, subvert your laws to oppress you, and breed you out of existence. oh and they are also statistically dumber and more violent than you!

ENOUGH!