"transgender is a new fad"

explain why SHE knew at 3 YEARS OLD then, Sup Forums.
>Equality: 1
>Sup Forums: 0

if i knew i played a part in the destruction of the third riech, i would lose my mind too

so sad, if she had only been born in the glorious weimar republic she could have got on hormones as a kid and passed.

>3 years old

doubting intensifies

Nigger, I thought when I was 5 I could be president, now let me tell you, I am not president and never will be.

Most knew from an early age, I knew for as long as I can remember.

Congratulations, you just committed the NAXALT (Not All X Are Like That) logical fallacy!

>LOOK GUISE SOMEONE WROTE SOMETHING ON A PICTURE ON THE INTERWEBS SO IT MUST BE TRUES

Born in the wrong generation.

1.) It's a video.
2.) she's a bong

I wore women's clothing, walked like a fag and did some gay dick sucking when I was 10. I also wished I had a vagina for a while.
Im pretty damn far right and my parents just mildly discouraged that behavior and I turned out confident in my masculinity and heterosexuality.
These fags and trannies just had shit parents.

Ha forgot to turn my meme flag off

True.
Human development is structured in such a way that kids don't start having reliable memories until they are older.

>be me
>be kid
>don't understand how life works
>love my mum n shit
>tell her "I wanna be a mummy when I grow up"

It's a good thing I grew up before this gender revolution bullshit or I too might have ended up a micro-penis freak.

>she

>WWII veteran

The Allies were a mistake

all black guys want to be dominated

>She was mentally ill at 3 years old

Yeah, that's kinda how that works.

But I thought gender was a social construct? So why should he need to be in a different body?

The job of parents is to teach their children, not cripple them by entertaining stupid and harmful fantasies

In that case the '1 post by this ID' faggot op should have probably included a link to said video because we're not fucking mind readers.

This man is afraid of death so he's having a symbolic second birth to help himself cope

Also, until i see evidence of such a video I don't believe you or op.

And my 3 year old says she's a superhero one moment, a pirate ship the next, a Paw Patrol character the next, and a mother the next.
How is this an argument? I suppose it is geared toward the young and childless adults; as childlessness is common even among "adults" 30+ years.

You telling me a "woman's brain" carried a man's body through a war? I just can't believe that... Bruce running and jumping is one thing but a woman FIGHTING in WWII?

Fuck off! now I know it's all mad delusion.