Latest appearance :

youtube.com/watch?v=oAFyxTdLKdk

Her fight for Europe and the white race :

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

Nope, she's not a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI

I like vaginas that parrot my opinions

Introducing Moarpheus the autistic Jew hunter & bane of the Alt-Right!

SAGE for this leaf cunt masquerading as an American

>when you bump a shit thread just to trigger people

Ok gotta post here, you can't say she isn't a Jew from this, you can only say she isn't Ashkenazi. Also 150,000 Jews fought for Hitler so it gets old when you idiot NatSoc LARPers say all Jews are fighting against Aryans. Who gives a shit if on the off-chance she does have a slight bit of Sephardic Jewish genes, she fights for the West so she is one of us. I repeat 150,000 Jews fought FOR the Third Reich so shut the fuck up with the bullshit that all Jews are trying to destroy Aryans and the Western world, you are liars.

He is not worth a general - sorry

>general for an e-celeb

Neck yourself.

How can you say that Lauren Slattern is a """traditionalist""" woman when she lets people see her bra straps like this?

Her bra strap is just hanging out for the whole world to see in this pic. Fucking degenerate roastie slut.

first of all, we're all flawed in various ways.

second, even if she doesn't entirely follow what she advocates for, it doesn't change the fact that the message is still getting out to other people.

third, she no longer works for the rebel, and is growing more and more right-wing everyday, so I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes more modest as well.

Is this the new shill tactic? Are you faggots going to make so many Lauren Southern threads that people will get sick of her and hate her?

That was parody.

I don't actually care about Lauren Southern's bra straps.

>he

well tbqh it does actually bother me a bit how she dresses sometimes, but obsessing over things like that leads us to overlook our own flaws. For example, what's the difference between a hot woman wearing short shorts and a jacked man wearing a stringer, really?

I started off hating her as an e-celeb but seeing how much her existence upsets shills has made me do a 360 to liking her again.

Fuck off Antifa shitposting fags

Can someone tell me why on all her videos within the first hour there is almost all NatSoc posts with antisemitic jokes... Most of which are pretty funny but if you check back within an hour all the 500 upvoted comments are gone and its just normie comments with 20 likes. Is,she deleting these comments enmasse or is jewtube pushing them down the shitter?

This is why.

I know in many of her videos there were natsoc/white nationalist comments at the top for weeks. I doubt she is manually deleting them (except maybe the most offensive ones like "gas the kikes" stuff)

Look at it this way: do you know how car showrooms often have half naked dumb bitches posing next to sport cars so that beta autist can pretend there to be a connection between the car and the half naked woman and so they end up buying it? It's sort of the same thing here. Armies of betas who have no strong political affiliation will still come to the defense and rescue of a qt3.14 when the mean antifa attack her.

>there to be a connection between the car and the half naked woman
Sex sells dumbass, and not it's not literal sex.
>what is marketing

>so they end up buying it
t. never been to a car showroom

it's been like that for a while. They'll make random half-positive threads about her then fill them with shitposts about how Sup Forums hates her and all women.

>what is marketing
Jesus fucking Christ, you idiotic autist that was exactly my point.

We know here that bitches hardly have any real opinion, but they're still useful in selling our ideas to the masses that mostly don't care about politics but will gladly take whatever side she, essentially a talking pussy, takes.

>but they're still useful in selling our ideas to the masses
Then why the fuck are you going all /r9k/ here?

I'm legitimately upset patron banned Lauren. I used to donate $20 to her weekly. I know it's not much but it's a token gesture to show I appreciate her content.

There is a new alternative funding site coming up soon I think. Vox said something along the lines of that, I recall.

Good to hear. The establishment media are obviously feeling threatened with the truth about Arab and African migrants getting out. Every time they try to ban or censor someone like Lauren we will just double up our efforts to support them.

Kill the children supporting ISIS.

The world is never short on children, and I'll be damned if I'll support their "rehabilitation."

TFB