Why is it that every fucking year the government is a piece of shit, not matter who is in charge...

Why is it that every fucking year the government is a piece of shit, not matter who is in charge? NOthing ever gets fucking done, and if it does, its way later or its a real piece of shit. Why can't we force the house and senate to do their FUCKING JOBS or get out? In situations that spring from general assholery in govt, where normal people are unhappy with the way a bill or situation is being handled (IE shit isn't getting done or you can already tell its going to be a piece of shit, like both obamacare and the not named new healthcare) We, the people, can't really do shit about it other than wait to vote again in 4 years, and thats the real dick up the ass.

We can't force our supposedly representative democracy to do their fucking jobs and figure shit out that they can agree on? Of course, because it takes four fucking years for them to feel any possible repercussions, IF they ever do. Voting just doesn't cycle people who are flat out NOT doing their fucking jobs good fast enough. They have no reason to actually get shit done, because what are we going to do about it? Why can't we drain the swamp like the UK an other countries have by doing a vote of no confidence? This would force politicians to actually get shit done, as if they didn't, their whole insider club would get fucked as they'd all get kicked to the curb in favor of new people. It wouldn't just be one swamp drain, it would be a swamp drain button that we could always threaten the govt, specifically reps with. Why isn't trump doing everything he can to pursue implementing something like this? This should be his ultimate goal. This is the best way to actually give government back to us.

jews control our government

this, please revolt or something, I want to see a blood bath.

Democracy is fake, stop trusting the (((government)))

That's the thing though, this would force whatever group is running the government to be accountable.

all more the reason to implement something like this, if the government is a coopted piece of shit you can flush it.

Quit voting the same cucks in office. Most people don't vote in anything but presidential election or if they do they vote party only and have no idea who they are actually voting for or what their stance is on anything.

The U.S. is not currently nor ever was intended to be a democracy, it's a republic.

>NOthing ever gets fucking done
If shit got done you wouldn't need people to do shit for you anymore. It's same as pharmacy, it doesn't want to get cure you, it wants to keep curing you forever because healthy patient doesn't spend money on pharmacy.

Even so, a republic is comprised of representatives that carry out the will of the people. That is their job. So why can't the people, who hire them with votes, fire them as they please?

If an employee asked me to sign a four year contract where i had to pay them even if they didn't do what i told them to do and would usually at best only kind of follow it i would obviously not hire that person, and neither would anyone else.

Trump has the opportunity to change that. We should encourage him to do so

Even if he wanted (I personally think he's just making a show for weakest links of your society.) he'll probably get blocked by rest of your goverment. I wish you better times though. But I love your ICE stories about (((Dreamers))).

I agree, but I do think its something we should push regardless just to get it out there as a thing people want. Out of curiosity, what do you mean by making a show for the weakest links?

Why are you up so late user.

This shit has got me so worked up I can't sleep. I want our country to be good so badly

But your government's job is not to be your friend or do what you'd like them to do desu.

I think he's just as crooked as rest but pretends to be retard fighting for the good thing which appeals to 'right wing antifa' type of people among our midst, but I still don't see the wall or sucking jewish cock coming to an end. He seems to be doing something but either he doesn't have enough power to change shit for real or it's just show for people.

/thread

Because government is shit , it lives of leeching the private sector.
Obviously government has to exist , but big governments are cancer.
None the less security , border controls ,justice and transport requieres government.
But just the minimum.

>Fpbpop

Bamp