Why would you even post a picture of one of these...

why would you even post a picture of one of these? they literally don't exist to me until some cunt posts a picture of one. maybe you're the problem, mate. why the fuck would you even have this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20063233
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I won't be lectured by an Australian. Maybe I'll be lectured by a tranny, but, NEVER AN AUSSIE.

Is the hair supposed to flop over like a chicken's comb?

you should kill yourself.

All this movement does is placate to the inherent narcissism of homosexuality.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20063233

I can't tell if these disgusting abominations have zero self awareness or if they just don't give a fuck. Seriously, how did this guy take this picture and think, "Perfect, I'll post it online".

>narcissism...

Your penis is a social construct

if it's narcissistic to want big straight cock then I'm donald trump

Shit it Yank.

Homosexuality is a manic narcissism, a feral obsession with the self.

??? But I hate myself? Does this mean I really am a girl inside?

Not uncommon for homosexuals to loathe and hate themselves because of their self-destructive, unnatural behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

that youtube video infuriates me

Im struggling to figure out whether it's better to repress and kms in a few years, go out with a bang like a shootup of an lgbt centre or something. Or to go ahead, transition, become thicc and strong girl and fight lgbt from the inside. This kind of shit makes me want to do the latter. I'm already mixed race, might as well take it a step further so I can find these cunts from inside their own mentality right?

idk maybe but I haven't done any behavior yet and cocks seem really great I don't see how it's self destructive

You could possibly do all 3 if you play your cards right. Become a girl, then shoot up a lgbt centre, go into hiding for a few years then kys.

I started pretty masculine and was just hoping that I would get to a point where it didn't want me to kms but now I'm strong and a big girl and still pretty right leaning it's pretty great I have no regrets

Tits or gtfo

Best manboobs I've ever seen to be honest guys!!

>wanting to see disgusting grimy pig conetits
user please have some self respect, you're better than that

oh fuck you're right

Imagine the media shitstorm if a shootout happened from a dark skinned tranny and a suicide note condemning social progressiveness was left. That'd be fucking good.

I already get mistaken for a girl in public, not particularly concerned about it. I just sometimes browse trans forum posts and it makes me want to disassociate myself with these lunatics.

if you enjoy being strong why the fuck did you start taking estrogen? Your ability to gain muscle mass is literally less than 1/5 of what it was before you injected yourself with female hormones.

for most of us looking like a woman is more important than being strong. most leftist trannies are fuckin stick figures because their idea of femininity comes from anime, so at least fighting them will be easy.

not physical strength, emotional strength.
oh Im just a lazy sack of shit and don't want to exercise but doing that will make you healther than most people you should go for it

Yah

oh I was talking about physical strength
get the fuck to a gym user, if you wanna fight the LGBT people you gotta look the part too and the more you sit on your ass the more those anti androgens are gonna atrophy the shit out of your muscles

They'd bury it.

you wont be able to do shit "from the inside" youll either be shunned or not listened to.

eh I've been on them 2 years my muscles are gone. It's ok though, I'm not gonna do any fighting. When the race war comes I'm just gonna die, it'll be easier that way. My diabetes would fuck me over big time. and I'd have no place in a redpilled community anyway.

God these people are all so smug and dress the same, it's like some sort of sick cult the globalist jews have corralled these idiot kids in.

nah the anti lgbt tranny movement grows larger everyday, you see it from black people who are anti sjw too. They take this shit seriously because their only arguments are "youre white/cis". Ive had a fair share of fun at LGBT meetups with non binaries IRL already.

but men are both emotionally stronger and physically stronger than women. Our whole society is built around that and has been for thousands of years if not tends of thousands of years. The recent shift away from this fundamental human reality is causing extreme stress and collapse to western civilization.

Every day we stray further from the Light of God..