It's finally fucking happening! VOTL claims victory against Cabal forces!

Basically he claimed victory over the draco reptilians and archons. Mass cabal arrests are coming up next. Then, 70 trillion dollars jacked by bankers will be released equally to all world citizens (about $1000 a piece) only until the new technology is dumped into society which will render money useless so we won't even be using money anymore.

I've been waiting a long time to play this victory song:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlUjryOP3LE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
youtube.com/watch?v=49r_yVkd4DI
voteforbernie.org/
youtu.be/w2jPdb4kJ8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Votl? What?

Go to bed your drunk

quick rundown

>VOTL
Is that a Harrier jump-jet acronym?

i call going into the stargate first

proofs

OP here. I forgot to post the link to Victory of the light:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

VTOL is the acronym you're looking for.

The ones I saw were exit only.

OP here, also, VOTL means Victory of the Light.

What is going on tonight is an Intergalactic war LARP by VictoryOfTheLight on Twitter. The LARP referenced past days' posts on Sup Forums. I'm guessing it is those "Answers" threads by 222

Fay and Gake

I'm buzzed as fuck and can't stop laughing at this.

Yay! Now we'll all be neo-upper class Excelceites!

I haven't followed the votl stuff for a while. Kinda drunk so this could be fun. Fill me in again.

No more money problems! Time for humanity to truly unite.

dont worry user we've got a handle on the Draco situation.
we'll be disclosing the stargate portals soon.
you heard it on Sup Forums first.
screenshot this post.

WHERE THE AYYYYS AT?

Wait I get free money? Why didn't you say so victory of light??? May the light prosper !

read the last 8-12 hours of tweets

Screenshotted. You got a link to the pol thread from the other votl was talking about?

votl is cabal propaganda, dumbufuck. saged.

This is what they're sliding. Independent research has verifiably proven the Guccifer2.0 documents to be forged.

Just straight up what the fuck?

JUST TWEETED THIS: "By the way, the author of that Sup Forums post? You all know him/her...in a sense. You're going to be amazed at who is of us."

Much to dedicated for a larp. daily like 100 to 200 tweets for 2 months? His info is way to good and to some extend verifiable to be a keep. 2 possibilites:

1) he is really a biblical figure and as far as we know we are literally living revelation(September 23rd) and is legit

2) he is a cia spyops we just do not get already. But he pushed veeewry deep insight into Wikipedia cia files with logic explanations.

for me it's 85% 1)

VICTORY OF THE LARP

follows by Alex Jones gif hahahah

Hello Alex

He always said that new information came in as time went by. Many people approached them with new intel

I know I shouldn't, but I believe in this. Take me away votl

Plz light GiBs me money

This person has done nothing to garner your trust.

fucking phone fucking autocorrect

keep= larp
Wikipedia = wikileaks

By years end u will shit your pants as spaceships come down and 1000$$ is deposited into your bank account

doesnt need too. all tweets can be regarrded without bias when we know they intentionally contradict themsevles.

Thanks for the info lightbringerflex.

Kek

Nah a depth groveler stole my neoplasmin

>spaceships come down and 1000$$ is deposited into your bank account

sounds like a cool religion to me
where do i sign up?

>$1000 a piece

bullshit
more like 230k each
>claims victory over lizard fucks
wew
imagine my sense of relief

He gave deep insights.

Even if he is a larp. Thing a like Moses literally worshipped Satan are out in the internet but I never knew this. Information and hints about the British monarchy even if they are not shapeshifting lizards were good and after some research correct. I understood many things about our history like never before.

Is it possible that the whole space war stargate thing is a hoax? yes. But he gave very good informations beside that.

Whomever is behind it, he/she/they are tweeting at and emailing gov alphabet groups...pretty dangerous for a LARP...

follow VotL haha

m8 this is easily googleable

This is what I forgot. he @@@ basically every powerful person in the world even the ones most of us never heard before and called them out while posting wikileaks Intel and other stuff actually this should gain trust.

see 1 or 2 but definitively not a classic larp

you meant

Wow!! This is happening again for the 30th time???!?! Awesome!!

david willcock go back to GLP then kill yourself, thanks, faggot, also anyone who believes david willcock please killyourselves

>victoryofthelight @KibBitzLaw 2h2 hours ago

>victoryofthelight Retweeted victoryofthelight

>For when you wake up. We told you we had one last move.

so there will be a happening tonight

Anyone know what thread he is talking about? What did I miss?
Larpist or not, this guy can tweet like a motherfucker.

you can only Google what you type in. I never came to this idea. try to tell that to a random Christ, he would not believe you. Even if I would have stumble on that I would probably not believes it. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Basic gestalt

This is all the corey goode alliance war type shit isn't it.

>claim there are over 900 different alien species, with benevolent ones who wish to help us

>offer absolutely no evidence for your claims

Wew

My guess is those threads titled Answers started by user named 222

Published [[[[[ 7/17/17 ]]]]]
youtube.com/watch?v=49r_yVkd4DI

>started tweeting in May 9th
>Obama first follower
>insights into Comey firing
>stargate, aliens, Hitler did nothing wrong, literally space war
>British monarchy are shapeshifting lizards
>we are within the revelation
>God is an et from the pleiades
>200 tweets per day for over 2 months
>@@@@ CIA,FBI, Trump,Clinton and basically ever powerful people in the world even the pope
>call them out while providing often wikileaks files
>claimed literally the victory of the light a few hours ago

So is it really happening??

A dedicated larper or more likely a government psy op. Don't fall for their tricks

The Event entails the following changes to our reality and Universe:

> Temporary Bank Closures (2 Weeks Max)
> Disclosure Playing on Television and Emergency Broadcast System
> Mass Arrests of the Cabal (Televised)
> Liberation of Planet Earth from Dark Forces
> Release of Suppressed Technologies
> New Financial System Put in Place
> First Contact
> Ascension for Some Beings

Forrest, the drunk antichrist? If so, as entertaining as he was, call me disappointed.

voteforbernie.org/

Anon5 said it was a honeypot so you can't believe both unfortunately. Could be that this guy is the correct one tho.

Huh I had a dream where I looked up and there were billions of lights in the sky like aliens. I tried fighting a bit to save friends but they were too strong and they conquered the earth, but they were also secretly the good guys trying to free us. One of the alien species involved were dryad-like and I married one of them and went with them to their planet. It was sad to leave earth behind, but my waifu was more important.

Ok, but where are proofs.

Confirmed that Votl was referencing the 222 threads:
"I found yesterday's thread through a post from VoL on Twitter, but the post is gone now"
Found that in an Archived thread titled, "no disclosure thread tonight? where are you 222?"

Have you EVER seen a larp this dedicated? I have seen some for weeks with a few posts/threads. 200 tweets per day for over 2 months? I agree it could be a spyops but never ever a pure larp

btw. on July 24th is the 77th day of them tweeting

So this is what Project Bluebeam will look like.

Time to buy another 5000 rounds of ammo and 100 gallons of water jugs.

Gonna get spoopy.

I was actually warned about this LARP by someone. He told me they were going to use this/disclosure to eventually LARP out the end of times biblical style...

Couldn't the Obama follow been him deleting everyone but him? Any archives of that? He definitely comes off as a genius with infinite time, some of it's kinda tacky and actually mirrors topics on Sup Forums, like his timing of talking about the hollow moon. If anyone was just browsing the internet with a stream of consciousness typing pattern they'd probably come up with something as convincing. But i really do want to believe it. I feel a lot of very dark things happening in the world right now.

I thought about that one... I trust anon5 basically. I guess a5 is just someone with good Intel but still human. Actually he told us in the last in that humans didn't origin on earth what basically saying vol is right in that. A5 is the reason I still consider spyops even after this whole good information

8 years in the fucking making is one hell of a LARP, or autism on levels that rival my own. Was Barack Obama really its first follower?

GLP has been down for like 48 hours now due to DDOS :(

If we can't stop them we're getting a new world religion, and the associated genocides that will accompany that.

Oh I know. Even the most retarded conspiracies have been making sense lately. Maybe thats what the end of the world is, as it blurs into the singularity. Everything just becomes possible, all at once.

no. you can kick people until it appears that obama was the first follower.

this is cult programming. same shit that happened in south korea. don't buy this shit. they're literally going to put us all at war with each other.

>Mohenjo-Daro was the tower of Babel
>Not literally the tower at Babylon.

Knight Templar here

Yup. (((They))) plan to produce the bones of Christ and fake a bunch of christian extremist outrage to speed along genocide-ing whitey.

filename

I get your point, but if nothing of this happens everyone knows it was a larp and if they arrest the pesos, how could this be bluebeam?

we're in huge fucking trouble if we can't get the word out that this is just more cult bullshit.

Sounds like fun, haven't had a good reason to use my gifts in a while.

kek

how do they look like?
how do they act

That has been out a couple of days now

I missed that got a thread

VoL's recent / last posts. remind me of when a sleeper cell suddenly goes active. Cults only do that when they're in the final phase (Kool-Aid Drinking time). These guys haven't built up any kind of strange death cult though, it's all just muh aliens and muh illuminati type stuff.

I still want to lump these guys in with the Trash tier Crystal energy pyramid new-agers, but there's exponential levels of strange surrounding "The Event", and whoever is guiding the whole thing. Like, Cobra's most recent post on their blog;

>"decreasing your exposure to electronic media, which includes less exposure to alternative truther websites"

What cult leader tells people to fuck off?

youtu.be/w2jPdb4kJ8M

Norks can't nuke this SJW shithole soon enough.

Same boat man, the 222 guy from the other day was either extremely well read and schizoid or some weird shit is happening. I want to say people off their meds but I don't know man.

Looked at their website when they first started posting here, There's a bunch of them. I got the impression from reading comments that there was a lot of division and uncertainty among the members. I recall some cobra guy who went rogue?And the originator, calling himself, The one who knows, or some shit. He had a ton of mug shots on the web for multiple dui's. Perhaps that guy is 222? I'm a phone fag so I didn't save it unfortunately.

It's true all indigos will go down in galactic history, young children of countless star systems will tell tales of the rainbow/indigo children of Gaia that took back their planet from ((them)). Rejoice family the hard work is done, prep loved ones and community consciousness for reunification with our galactic family, love and light always.

The 222 guy might be real,he guessed the fucking color.

The dryads were just feminine looking, green and humanoid. I don't remember much more but they were sweet. It seemed like they were just one of the species participating in the invasion though. A white mist came with them when they were deployed to the ground.

I do not get how this could work out bad? We all know wo is the (((enemy))) often we know them by names.

Assuming vol is right and a war or a fight is gonna happen in biblical scales. He basically says we shall stand up and fight against (((them))) and do not sit on out asses. What am I missing? Where is the mistake. What's the point of (((them))) agitate people to fight them when they have the control anyways and are just a few decades away from white genocide Anyways?

Yeah. Long story short, it's all about a Stargate they claim is in the Middle East and that is what all the wars/false flags have been about. The Stargate supposedly opens when the 12th planet Nibiru comes closest in orbit, which will happen on 9/23/17

>twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
yes hes his first follower