Untrustorthy Jews

Be me
>Very active in local community college computer science lab
>Make friends with a guy from Israel
>Make some off color jokes, but ask him if I go too far and he says "don't worry about it, you don't offend me"
>Keep on normal with classes and such
>Father dies of heart attack
>I'm not much of a fan of drugs, but on his recommendation buy and 8th of weed through him
>Couple months later
>I'm offered job to co-run CS lab at the school
>Potential co worker talks to him
>"He makes me really uncomfortable with all his antisemitic jokes"

Honestly are kikes even human? I thought this guy was my friend, and he is actively trying to sabotage my efforts to get back on my feet after the passing of my father, despite directly saying he didn't take offense to my sense of humor. Realistically, what can/should I do?

>not knowing how to network
heh yeah jews sure are shifty right..

maybe im tarded, but not quite sure what you're trying to say...

I'm saying you're retarded.

Kinda gathered... but on what grounds?

if you want a jewish friend, don't make anti-semetic jokes on a constant basis around him

it's common sense, it's like hanging around an asian and constantly calling them a chink or a black person and constantly calling them nigger even though you're not black

Probably on the grounds that you expected a kike to not screw you over?

On the grounds that you thought a kike could be a trusty friend?

Trusting the people everyone tells you bout to trust

weah my father died ;_;

kys pussy

also don't make /pol jew jokes to an israeli you autistic faggot

You fell for a kike trap, my friend, don't even talk to them unless you don't have any other choice, and of course, never give them any weapon against you, because they WILL be used against you.

I fully agree now. Why are this way though? I've helped him with many assignments, straight asked if I offended him, and gave him quality career advice. Why would he then turn on me after a painful happening and go "ehh, I dont want him to have that job because he made me uncomfortable"

It's nothing personal, just business goyim.

What is the Babalonian Talmud user

Good news is i'm good friends with the guy who'd be my immediate superior, so I probably will get it anyway, but makes me sad. I sent him a long text explaining how I'm sad if I offended him (despite me having asked before) and that I'll not josh around with him anymore, but that he hurt me bad and I consider ourselves merely "acquaintances" not "friends" anymore. For what it's worth, I mean I almost got him in at a 50k part time internship at a software comapny early this summer, if he just filled out the forms right

>I'm not much of a fan of drugs, but on his recommendation buy and 8th of weed through him

Buy another one and get it arrested. Be there when the cuffs are on and watch it cry.

This behaviour is not solely the domain of Jews. I've known lots of slimey, very white, very Anglo cunts. You think they're a friend and they're gossiping about you and screwing you.

Around the jews, beware a ruse.
We warned you user. Why didn't you listen?

How hard is it to NEVER ever ever reveal your power level?

If you want to get ahead in life make pretend to be an sjw, call people out for being un PC.

This. Set him up. Send some anonymous tips.

>are kikes even humas
Yes

How could you forget rule #1 for dealing with kikes. You're better off trusting your newborn with a black mamba.

I thought this was a silly meme until recently.

>Be me
>Help this israeli faggot on numerous assignments, in some cases questionably doing them for him
>give him top tier career advise from being 4 years older than him
>help him build his gaming computer (his money but my time)

I still dunno if I'm a true antisimite, but he's making a strong case. Why are kike's so untrustworthy?

He should have told you to fuck off with all the jokes if they made him uncomfortable, but unfortunately, some people won't actually tell you when they're offended.

>trusting a jew
>2017

you moron you deserve it, if that guy wasnt complete shit he would not be jewsih

test

You have only yourself to blame on this. And this is not even a particularly jewish thing; you handed someone a gun without any need. Why?
Perhaps you learned the lesson here: Never trust anyanyone, period.

>trusting a jew
you reap what you saw user

>revealing your powerlevel
>ever

you shot yourself in the foot

the only time it's ever safe is if it's you and another white person showing off your powerlevels to each other