Why does Sup Forums worship this man?

Why does Sup Forums worship this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
youtu.be/wvQ2n-tAzLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why ask a question like that?

Are you trying to reverse engineer behavior in order to psychoanalyze our collective psyche's in order to craft more effective propaganda and behavioral engineering tactics to give to your shills, or something?

Sure.

I don't think anybody outside /ptg/ really does anymore. I guess it's much easier to mock Trump than to defend him.

Because they like to be part of West Russian Colony (aka USA).

>HURR DURRR MUH RUSSIAAAA
Go back to plebbit you dumb nigger

Don't 'worship' him. I do support him, and I will continue to do so based on two factors;
-not a 'fee fees' crybaby retard trying to kill the 1st amendment
-not a anti-gun loser trying to kill the 2nd amendment

So long as that doesn't change, I couldn't give a fuck what else he does.

Dysgenics. The answer is always dysgenics.

>not a 'fee fees' crybaby retard trying to kill the 1st amendment
That's literally exactly what he is though? Are you literally retarde- wait. Yes. I forgot. The answer is yes.

Do you need to question it?

Cite a single example of him trying to limit the first amendment. (You can't)

He's literally against the press (protected by the 1st amendment) and protesting (same). He's also in favor of suing people who say things he doesn't like, regardless of if it's against the law or not. You lose this round bigly, my thoroughly inbred friend.

>can't cite a single example
go away little boy

Because the whole situation is beyond hilarious, for one. It's like that acid I took to forget about the fever dream I was having.

>the press
you're literally a faggot

And good luck imitating that one.

I know for a fact, with all the data, modeling, and technology available to you, you never will :^)

Don't bother, he's literally the kind of retard who confuses someon defending themselves as 'REEEEE HES TRYING TO KILL FREEDOM OF THE PRESS REEEEEEE'

Literally a libshit cancer kiddo

Join a bunch of bored 4channers having a civil discussion about politics, news, and more:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

>did

Nihilism and despair.
Nobody's material conditions have improved after electing this man (unless they bet money on him.) There's just a psychic rush in the misery of those who made their lives miserable. But it wears off with time.

>the press
stopped reading

Just to piss people like you off. No, seriously. If people like you would stop treating him like he's the second coming of hitler, people like me would probably not worship him in the way that we do (but just accept that old-style obamaesque leftism is dead and never coming back)

>Nihilism and despair.

That's what we're fighting against, love.

Don't. Now fuck off slant.

Because of this post:

youtu.be/wvQ2n-tAzLw

Speak for yourself poorfag.

My portfolio has grown like a motherfucker. Only an idiot couldn't make extra money from the effect he's had on the markets.

>mfw America is stronger economically and militarily
>mfw Poland literally was a West Russian colony

This.
Also, pic related.

Yeah, the CIA needs to start listening to user here. If they would stop resisting, surely Trump's support would fall apart :^)

>he's literally against the press
Hes against the press reporting things that are wrong because he loves his country and wants to protect its people from lies. (I'm talking about CNN)

Some of it is genuine, some of it in contrarianism, some of it, like the hourly update threads, is fuckery.