Opinions on Stephen Miller?

Opinions on Stephen Miller?

This is the Jew who wrote Trumps Poland speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c90hV_0Z20A&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=357hEojMX0k
politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
amgreatness.com/2016/09/05/flight-93-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gerbils merchant is our merchant.

Why the fuck are jews always better at everything? He couldn't find one god damn white speech writer?

He's a modern day Joseph Goebbels aka /ourguy/

looks white to me

trump outjewed the jews, he uses them to increase his own power, usually its the other way around. that makes trump the alpha kike

Higher IQ with a more strict culture. White people don't even take ourselves seriously anymore.

>Why the fuck are jews always better at everything?

Jews have higher IQ's than us. The difference between Jewish IQ and white IQ is the same difference between white IQ and spic IQ

Miller is ok in my book

How is this Jew better at writing a speech? I don't think the speech Trump gave was anything special.

All this proves is that Jews control everything and Trump is just controlled opposition.

You really think we can vote our way out?

youtube.com/watch?v=c90hV_0Z20A&t=2s

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwM3uxuKyZo & youtube.com/watch?v=357hEojMX0k

Cool person. Very good public speaker.

It wasn't that amazing and not unlike anything he's said without a Jewish writer. What was great about that speech is just that he as president spoke those words, as unremarkable as they may seem.

our honorary goy

Is this a Goebbels roleplayer?

>/ourkike/

top tier. writes all of trump's strongest, most nationalistic speeches

I don't know but he sure reminds me of Hitler's public speaking style.

THIS IS GERBALS
YOU ARE ALL GERBALS

what's his stance on Israel?

Join a bunch of bored 4channers having a civil discussion about politics, news, and more:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

Jews have evolved (in a Darwinian way) to master talmudic-tier legal arcane shit, through the conversion away of Jews who couldn't cut it and the higher success of Jews who had a gift for it. In other words they've become a race of lawyers, skilled at making whatever case they want, but with a weak moral fiber.

Why not just stay in Sup Forums? Check mate.

What's up, Stephen?! Glad to see you around here! How's everything going at the WH?

Michael Anton wrote the speech. He's the guy who wrote "The Flight 93 Election" article last summer. Fuck (((Miller))), Anton is /ourguy/

This guy is some kind of super-autist

Miller was the primary writer but two other people contributed. Not sure who the other two were. I'm assuming you are partially right and he was a co author.

Why can't he pronounce the word "important" then?

He was always the comfy warm up guy for Trump rally's

I didn't know he was Jewish but I still think hes great

good video desu

generally speaking when a kike speaks out against Israel they push for leftists kike shit like LGBTPNZ open borders shit, when a kike speaks against that leftist kike shit they're pro-Israel.

I can't recall ever seeing a Jew who was against ALL that kike shit at the same time, there's always something.

He also wrote the innaguration speech and most other speeches.

He is the absolute best !!!!

Fucking genious that he can do this at such a relatively young age.
Perhaps jews really are better then whites, after all.

impordant

The Poland speech was verry well done.

As was Trumps his innauguration speech and the Republican National Convention speech.

These speeches are verry cleverly put together and will be studied for hundreds of years to come.

Or perhaps not.

I think Jews just appoint their kin to important positions and fools applaud them because they know that's where the money is.

You should read this
amgreatness.com/2016/09/05/flight-93-election/

Stephen Miller is literally Goebbels incarnate.

The fact that he's a Jew is the ultimate fuck you to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

Stephen Miller is a jew that grew up in a predominantly hispanic school/community so now he's his natural instincts are attenuated to destroy and ruin them instead of us.

That is what most of us Whites dealt with growing up in a major city. Go to the suburbs where White flight has occurred and it is very redpilled and with segregated communities. What made me first swallow the redpill was being a minority in my school seeing the niggers and mexicans fight. I thought to myself, these people are not like us.