This is how crazy politics is now

This is how crazy politics is now
Trump pardoning his entire family and himself for all crimes.Which can only be enacted by an admission of guilt. So technically he could legally pardon himself for treason and stay in office the entire time after admitting to collusion/treason. How far has the bar sunk? Kid rock is campaigning for the US senate. This reminds me way too much of the movie idiocracy where the president is like some clown idiot. When you apply for a security clearance you have to disclose stuff like, you know, if you met any Russian spies or ambassadors. Every member of the trump team including his son and son in law and campaign manager forgot about a meeting in trump tower one floor below trumps office involving 8 people involving the Russian ambassador, a Russian billionaire, a Russian lawyer with information about Clinton, that was about US sanctions lol,

What happens if trump pardons himself? He could literally pardon himself for any crime while signing executive order after executive order without approval from congress to change any law. If you lie on a security declaration, it's a 5 year penalty, trumps son in law has had to revise it including adding over 100 names because he kept being caught lying about meeting the Russians, he forgot 4 times!!! And how do we know this isn't fake news? Trumps son posted the emails himself before the nytimes did. How did this happen? How is it that the leader of the western world there is literally someone who can't read and hasn't (self admittedly) read a book in 30 years who did treason with Americas greatest and longest term enemy and is considering simply pardoning himself and his entire family and most republicans are okay with this. Like is he literally just going to come out one day and say "fuck you all yeah I did treason and I'm pardoning my myself and my entire family".

That's literally what's been openly discussed as a probable outcome. Trump had a 3 hour meeting with Putin at the G20 and then we found out he had a second secret meeting, which trump said was about adoption. PLEASE. I never believed the Russia story, I never believed trump actually colluded with Russia, I truly didn't. But to think trumps son, campaign manager, and son in law didn't tell him about a meeting on a floor below him involving 8 or more people where a Russian agent said specifically that she had secret information from the Russian government to help the trump campaign and we know it isn't left wing news because trumps son published the emails himself.

IT CANT BE FAKE NEWS WHEN YOUR OWN SON POSTS THE FUCKING EMAILS AND YOUR TOP LAWYER RESIGNS AS WELL A THE ETHICS OFFICER AND YOUR NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR IS A FOREIGN AGENT WHO ASKS FOR IMMUNITY AND YOUR SON IN LAW AND SON HAVE DONE A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY 5 YEARS AND YOU ARE ASKING YOUR LAWYERS IF YOU CAN PARDON YOURSELF WHICH CAN ONLY WORK WITH AN ADMISSION OF GUILT!

>He could literally pardon himself for any crime while signing executive order after executive order without approval from congress to change any law
Thats why Obama should have been stopped.
Demoshits opened up for this.

The president cant pardon himself however.

Replace "Russia" with "Osama bin laden"

based on what exactly? It would take a court to decide. Many people including the far left publication Politico conclude that the president can.

He can and this guy doesn't understand wtf he's talking about.

This was a big concern with Nixon during Watergate, but fortunately for him, Gerry did the dirty work.

lol
> threaten to scorch earth the constitution to force his opponents to drop russia investigation

ballsy

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

City black voter here. Voting for Obama was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We have impeached him and we must now lock up Hillary and Podesta. The Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory is dumb and the white house was literally colluding with Muslims and Jews. Jews and Muzzies can only be defeated by destroying them from the top down.

On top of this blatant conspiracy theory, now Fake News is literally destroying the website Sup Forums and ruining young and promising generation Z's lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow city black voters. Call your senator or congressman and imprison Crooked Hillary.

THIS IS LITERALLY MEDIA THESE DAYS:
>create artificial thought experiment
act as if it is real, go nuts

>not pleading the fif.

>did collude with russia?
>fif
>did you meet with russian diplomats
>fiiiiif
>did you commit treason
>FIIIIIFFFFFFFF
trump must be playing 6d chess for him to not take the obvious route.

> then we found out he had a second secret meeting

the one at the dinner? with all the other leaders? and the japanese translator? that wasn't actually secret?

> I never believed the Russia story

Well the US elections can't be hacked, Obama said so :^)

I think it's interesting that the US finally has to come to grips with corruption, as if "this isn't normal" (it is)

Fuck I have a pimple on my dick ouch shit ouch
Last time I fap after eating Pizza Hut extra cheese and pepperoni greasy with my hands

Even if every bit of innuendo is true, what's the result?

People still know the system is completely corrupt, and the democrats fix things so their establishment candidate gets through.

Are these guys just hoping people forget about the emails and revelations?

What the fuck does the constitution have to do with the special counsel?

lol great reference

Why are people getting so angry about this? If Trump wants to pardon himself, he should. He is the rightfully elected Leader Of The Free World.

Trumps looking at firing him. Also muller's team gets funding from a separate fund and cannot realistically run out of money. The political donations to his fund is a red herring.

Firing them is not unconstitutional.

Claimin' da fiz-ith

The constitution should bend to Trump's will. Trump is under the protection of a higher power.

>So technically he could legally pardon himself for treason and stay in office
dumbass alert

>Which can only be enacted by an admission of guilt
Or an admission of knowing that it doesn't matter whether your guilty or not, the deep state will have your outsider ass hanged whenever they want.

What part of the constitution prohibits him from firing them?

Yes, thats the problem. The fact trump can pardon himself, his son, his son in law, which in fact would be admitting to doing those crimes, and stay in office is the exact fucking problem. The fact the constitution did not imagine someone so morally bankrupt to come out and pardon themselves and their family and not resign is the problem I am getting to. Trump coming out and saying "Yes i totally lied and colluded with russian secret intelligence to sway the election and i admit me, my team, my son, and my son in law are felons but im staying in offce" is the problem.

>mp can pardon himself, his son, his son in law, which in fact would be admitting to doing those crimes, and stay in office is the

>>"But as a practical matter, it’s not a panel of legal experts that will decide this issue. It probably won’t be a court, either. Instead, the answer will be fought out at the highest levels of American politics. And in real life, if the president signed a document with the words “I pardon myself”—which he certainly could—it’s impossible to know what would happen next." - Politico

Firing the special counsel and pardoning are two different things, although both are constitutional.

Funny, by this logic, the world should've ended just before Bill left office.

inb4 "b-but Clinton!" It fucking applies.

Thats the fucking problem.

I will laugh when trump pardons himself and flees to exile in Russia.

Go outside shill and enjoy the weather.

How is it a problem? Obama and Clinton pardoned hundreds of criminals before leaving office. That's insanely worse.

>How far has the bar sunk?
someone is elected and the people who don't like him chimp out 24/7 in the media with the pettiest and vilest slander that you can possibly imagine

that's how low
it was already bad before. But the insufferable manner in which this guy is attacked and character assassinated every single minute by the entire media of that shithole should leave only one conclusion: the country is wholly and completely controlled by the left, and there is next to nothing that can be done about it

abandon ship, rats.

Not only have you not presented your own argument, you presented the inane opinion of a left leaning publication.

It's like a double non-argument.

>idiocracy

Obama was the dumb nigger president.

Pimples don't hurt by existing. That's herpies.

CLINTON PARDONED HIS BROTHER, LMAO

>CLINTON PARDONED HIS BROTHER, LMAO

top kek, talk about projection

It's everyday bro, with the Disney Channel flow
5 mill on YouTube in 6 months, never done before
We pass all the competition man, PewDiePie is next
Man I'm poppin' all these checks, got a brand new Rolex
And I met a Lambo too and I'm coming with the crew
This is Team 10, bitch, who the hell are flippin' you?
And you know I kick them out if they ain't with the crew
Yeah, I'm talking about you, you beggin' for attention
Talking shit on Twitter too but you still hit my phone last night
It was 4:52 and I got the text to prove
And all the recordings too, don't make me tell them the truth
And I just drop some new merch and it's selling like a god, church
Ohio is where I'm from, we chew 'em like it's gum
We shooting with a gun, the tattoo just for fun
I Usain Bolt and run, catch me at game one
I cannot be outdone, Jake Paul is number one
You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
Yes, I can rap and no, I am not from Compton
England is my city
And if it weren't for Team 10, then the US would be shitty
I'll pass it to Chance 'cause you know he stay litty

Two months ago you didn't know my name
And now you want my fame? Bitch I'm blowin' up
I'm only going up, now I'm going off, I'm never fallin' off
Like Mag, who? Digi who? Who are you?
All these beefs I just ran through, hit a milli in a month
Where were you? Hatin' on me back in West Fake
Think you need to get your shit straight
Jakey brought me to the top, now we're really poppin' on
Number 1 and number 4, that's why these fans all out the door
It's lonely at the top so we all going
We left Ohio, now the trio is all rollin'
It's Team 10, bitch
We back again, always first, never last
We the future, we'll see you in the past
Hold on, hold on, hold on

Give me 1 good reason why the president should be able to pardon anyone

Country is controlled by the left? The republicans control the executive, the senate and the congress you fucking idiot, as well as having a huge majority of state and local seats.

so that you keep salty as fuck you stooped kangarooe

>Aussie telling us about our own Constitution
>The fact the constitution did not imagine someone so morally bankrupt-
>what is impeachment
Shut the fuck up.
>inb4 muh break the system like Hitler
That's why we have guns.
>inb4 they take them away
Impossible.

That's not what he said.

I love me some Trump and the daily asshurt from lefties, I just want to know why the presidential pardon exists

>So technically he could legally pardon himself

But there's no need to because he's not guilty of a single crime.

The entire Russian story is fabricated by the Democrats. It doesn't matter if he talked to Russia about Clinton or not. Nothing they could do or say could influence the election. Voting machines were not tampered with, votes were not rigged. Simply sharing dirt on a scummy person is not a crime, has never been a crime, and never will be a crime.

Clinton lost because she's a reprehensible person. She also ignored important battle ground states. The entire fake Russia story has been and always will be about making a desperate attempt to protect the reputation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton brand political dynasty. She could never allow people to believe she lost because she's a bad candidate, something else had to be responsible.

The fact that you aren't worried because there is a safety net involving the population using guns to start in effect a civil war to overthrow the government should be some indication of how fucked up the current situation is.

Also, no wall, obamacare is the law of the land, and no major legislation has been passed. But trump brought back, like, 1000 coal jobs? Awesome.

It's a feature borrowed from Governors who can also pardon criminals. It goes back to the days when criminals were typically hung, so the governor pardoning someone was a big deal because their life was being saved.

I don't care if he is "guilty" or not. His actions as POTUS speak for themselves. Trump is working harder than any president in history.

Thats why Trump Jr and Jarad Kushner did felonies (lying on their security clearance forms) by not mentioning any of these meetings?

Mind your own God damn business, emu fucker.

>invoking idiocracy
godwin's law 2.0 and where i stopped reading

Bingo.

When you no longer care about law and order shows and proves my point.

>>HUR DUR WHO CARES IF THEY COLLUDED WITH A FOREIGN HOSTILE POWER!

Thats where we are now. Who cares if they are all criminals? Who cares if the president pardons himself while admitting to crimes? All good.

>Kushner is going down
Praise God, that fucking kike

Why don't you respond about Clinton pardoning his family?

I lost track after the first million...

Are we at the point now i literally couldn't give a shit if he did it or not?
Its a real shame we will see hillary "does it to" after she kills a few hundred more people as we wait for her to get to her turn. Then she turns the tempered whip on us. We all gulag.

VAMPIRE POTBELLY GOBLINS

A whole lotta nothing

>Why don't you respond about Clinton pardoning his family?

>Trump is the best at politics than anyone in history - Scaramucci
>This was the largest crowd at an inauguration in history - Spicer
>I'm the most prosecuted president in history - Trump
>Thus is x than any x in history
Do you people believe this shit or is it just memeing at this point?

>What is a whataboutism?
Clinton doing a thing doesnt excuse your current president doing the same

What is a hyperbole?

TRUMP HASN'T PARDONED ANYONE AND THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THAT HE WILL.

CLINTON PARDONED HIS OWN FAMILY, AND OP IS ACTING LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY.

>. Trump is working harder than any president in history.

That he is. Even if you can look at pic related and pic off a few items you don't agree with, the huge amount of stuff he's done on the record, the irrefutable stuff, is overwhelming.

The guy has done more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years.

Also wrong. Pardoning yourself and your entire family is worse.

Btw, might wanna do some reading and have the actual facts. "Roger Clinton, the president's brother, was pardoned for drug charges after having served the entire sentence more than a decade earlier."

Bill clintons brother had already done all his time, was not in office, let alone the president or a senior adviser. Moron.

Pardon himself for what? He didn't break any laws

It literally doesn't matter. What information was made public that damaged the Clinton campaign? That would be the smoking gun. They can't provide it. That's why this has always been about protecting the Clintons. This has always been about her losing the election. Looking for someone to blame for her failure.

Using the same hyperbole for everything makes the hyperbole lose its value m8

The difference is that Trump didn't do it. Clinton did it, it factually happened. Clinton pardoned his own family along with nearly hundred criminals, including terrorists.

Yeah, hes done so much.

Bush?

>trump pardoning himself is an admission of guilt
Nope

Your pic is debunked by his pic, not otherwise. Learn how logic works.

Are you suggesting that holding Americans accountable is the same as creating pretext for war?

Special counsel regulations adopted in 1999. Trump can't directly dire the special counsel.

He can appoint someone to fire them tho. Same thing.

Washington Post says..... and I stopped reading after that.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEING for the sake of reeeeing. Okay
This psyop bullshit needs to end. Gee letz mention something Drumpf could do and reeeee about it without any evidence of a crime committed. That sure will BTFO Drumpf. Day of the rope can't come soon enough for you buttblasted faggots

> a guy stops an investigation designed specifically to smear him over a long period of time with no evidence of actual collusion

Wow really made me think OP. It made me think about how shitty threads deserve shitty replies and plenty of sage.

and you think republicans are right wing?
americans don't have a damn clue what right wing is because it does not exist over there. There is only left and left light.

the right wing in the english speaking world and in europe kept making concessions to appease the increasingly strong left that emerged centuries ago. In a democracy where you have to whore out to voters that is what conservatives did to get elected because the public simply won't elect the right anymore

The few areas where right wing sentiments are permissible in the United States is the over the top hawkish patriotism americans occasionally engage in which the left loathes but is forced to tolerate because they can't destroy that yet

>Country is controlled by the left?
your country was FOUNDED by the left. The left never took over because it was in their control from day 1.

>after admitting to collusion/treason
When did this happen again? Yea no.

This is ridiculous, the whole thread is ridiculous. Why is anybody even entertain this inept aussie shitposter.

>Trump can pardon his family
Yes this is true he is the president he can pardon whoever the fuck he likes

>Trump can pardon himself
As president he is immune from all law and is answerable to congress. See impeachment.

If Trump is impeached then any pardons he has issued will be scrutinised as well. It would result I a constitutional crisis that will be resolved by the president losing power to the legislature. This is plain as fucking day. The system will balance itself if it needs to.

Donald trumps son POSTED THE EMAIL EXCHANGE where a lawyer tells him she has EVIDENCE FROM THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT TO HELP THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN in a meeting involving 8 people including the campaign manager, the son and son in law, and 3 russians.

NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION? DONALD TRUMP JR POSTED IT!!!

The anger a pardon would cause in you lefty shits is worth it. I hope he does it just to see you limp dicked faggots screech.

>W-hat happens if trump...
He gets relected, dipshit. You lost, you're still losing, you're going to lose some more. Tell brock he can fuck himself.

Breaking news: Sessions discussed campaign related matters with russian offical despite denials - to the congressional committee. Thats a felony.

So thats michael flynn, seeking immunity.
Jarad Kushner, felony on security clearance (5 years).
Attorney general - sessions, lied to congressional committee under oath

Actually yeah, I need to rethink my position on this. No candidate has ever tried to dig up dirt on their opponent in politics before. This is completely unprecedented. I mean, they weren't actually part of the Russian govt - but everyone has always been at war with Eastasia so even talking to private citizens is basically treason.

Oh, and here's some more sage.

Are you okay dude?

It wasnt collusion, because he didnt get the information, m8. Its like if a pedophile meets with a 8 year old to fuck and then the FBI stands there, that pedophile has done nothing illegal. Actually it was tha pedos duty to say yes and who wouldnt have done that

I live in australia with free healthcare and government paid university degrees where the minimum wage is $20+ and huge unemployment benefits with far less government debt. Im not affected, its you guys that are being raped by a corrupt compulsive liar. His ethics offical who resigned in protest of ethical violations isn't even a news story these days.

Nice totally ignoring the facts that make "no evidence of collusion" completely invalid

>COLLUSION
You don't know what that means... you can't collude to release information which is factually correct, dipshit.

>I live in australia with free healthcare and government paid university degrees where the minimum wage is $20+ and huge unemployment benefits with far less government debt
Literally the only thing true here is that you live in Australia, but don't worry, we'll send you back soon.

collusion
kəˈl(j)uːʒ(ə)n/Submit
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy in order to deceive others.
"the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
"there has been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"

>in order to deceive others

>releasing factually correct information
>deceiving
hmmm... you sure balled my melon mate

>Sessions discussed campaign related matters with russian offical despite denials
AHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
>HELLO? RUSSIUN GUBERMENT? IM DA PRESIDANT SUN, CAN WE TALK PRIBATELY ABOOT SUBER SECRATE STUFFS? IMA TELL EBERYONE ABOOT IT THO OKAY???
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA How many fucking times can your faggots get trolled and still fall for it? I mean holy fuck.

so let me get this straight this slide post is about whinging mcfuckstain op, crying about something that the MSM has said might happen in their trump delusion induced fever dreams but hasnt, while deflecting from past uses of the clause to pardon members of this shareblue posters favoured party?
or am i behind and trump HAS done it?

Lets simply switch out the actors. Different president, different country:
if it came to light that Hillary Clintons campaign leaders had met with Mossad because it said that it had true secret info on Trump and after Clintons has won the presidency, it comes to light that despite different claims, you can link several of Clintons advisers to talks with Israeli officials. This site would flip its shit

He'd have to commit a crime first.

>This site would flip its shit
Yeah Sup Forums is pretty inconsistent and retarded, I agree.

Yeah nah, fuck off and take your 'skillset' to Europe.

NY times had the information first and he only released it because he knew if he didn't they would. In b4 "Hes playing 3D chess and trolled everyone!", your an Idiot.

They deceived and lied about getting the information, the fact of the correctness of the information is irrelevant.

She probably did exactly that.

Don't try to hang this on Obama dickhead