So what's it Mr. 'Trasnparency' doesn't want the American public to hear?

So what's it Mr. 'Trasnparency' doesn't want the American public to hear?

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/15/records-detroit-poll-books-missing-several-days/95476742/
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Chelsey-Smith-SOE-Affidavit.pdf
politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dunno maybe it has something to do with literally everything thing they say be twisted into some "smoking gun proof of collusion with Russia!!" by meme media plebs

>twisted into some "smoking gun proof of collusion with Russia!!"
>twisted

What if they actually did collude with Russia?

What if a unicorn flew down from Narnia and fucked you with its horn?

I don't fucking care if he colluded to win

>What if they actually did collude with Russia?
There would be evidense

Seriously

Who the fuck cares even if It were true. I would just like Russia more

wouldn't that be good for people who want anarchy?

ok but you didn't read what I said

This

For all the leaks, counsels, and investigations, nothing solid has come out.

>There would be evidense

There is no evidence of wide spread voter fraud. Still Trump claims otherwise and formed a commission to investigate it.

Collusion isn't illegal so whats does it matter?
You have your first amendment so he can get information from anyone on or any state.

Dont you burgers know your own Law?

>I don't fucking care if he colluded to win

Traitor there. Why don't you get the fuck out off America and over to Russia?

>but muh drumpf
DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

City black voter here. Voting for Obama was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We have impeached him and we must now lock up Hillary and Podesta. The Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory is dumb and the white house was literally colluding with Muslims and Jews. Jews and Muzzies can only be defeated by destroying them from the top down.

On top of this blatant conspiracy theory, now Fake News is literally destroying the website Sup Forums and ruining young and promising generation Z's lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow city black voters. Call your senator or congressman and imprison Crooked Hillary.

There's plenty of evidence for vote fraud
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/15/records-detroit-poll-books-missing-several-days/95476742/
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

>Deflecting this hard

>There is no evidence of wide spread voter fraud
I'm sure there are lots of annons who will be spamming this with links to various examples so I'm not gonna bother. The point is that if Trump colluded with the Russian government, there would be at least one leak proving so (at the very least people with connections to Russia, think Hillary or McCain, would be able to find evidence and they'd leak it if they had it).

>I would just like Russia more

You going to shoot the president next, commie?

So we both agree there doesnt need to be evidence for bullshit councils to form? Granted voter fraud at this point with states like California seems much more likely than Russia/Trump.

They're gonna be running scared when there's evidence of collusion. "But collusion isn't breaking the law!!" The party of Dylan Roof is fucking crazy.

I seriously don't understand you Americans.
Your whole political system is one big cesspool of corruption and greed.

You cry about collusion that isn't even illegal and at the same time that cesspool can continue to exist.

Your house is on fire and you are crying and fighting over what color the wall should have.

This is why I see no hope for your country.

>cnn
>kike and shitskin reporters
I am 100% sure this story is accurate, fact based, and not at all misleading

>I am 100% sure this story is accurate, fact based, and not at all misleading

So you're telling me they are lying and Trump jr. is actually going to testify publicy? Nigger are you really that low intelligence?

>city black voter here

Shut up nigger

The votes in the first article weren't enough to sway the election, no conclusion of voter fraud was made, and they were all based in a single city. Not much evidence for voter fraud nation wife. But the party of Dylan Roof lacks intelligence.

i like how you're getting btfoed by everyone else in this thread and you choose to respond to that post of all posts

>The party of Dylan Roof

Stop that

>They're gonna be running scared when there's evidence of collusion
So you're fine with having a politically motivated investigation despite admitting that there is no evidence atm?

what im saying is that muh doo da dippa nigga

>Poster made the point that evidence for voter fraud doesn't exist
>Other poster proved him wrong
>y-yeah well let me move the goal posts

>i like how you're getting btfoed

All I hear is butthurt screeching by Trumpanzees in panic mode over there favorite family having been found out.

You know simply screamint "NOT TRUE", "FAKE NEWS" isn't btfo'ing.

>let me just deflect instead of addressing all the points being made
au contraire, only screeching being done here is yourself, my disabled friend

I recognize this writing style as someone who will be on our side in a year or two

because they know the MSM will just loop their statements OVER and OVER even if it disproves the whole narrative theyll talk over it

> there's no evidence of voter fraud
> no, we won't let you check if there was voter fraud, you racist

Says the Swede whose country has turned into the rape capital of the West

>Expecting a wristband to ward off imported rapists

Muh isms and -ists

Reeeeeeeeee you can't check! Cuz I said so!!

the russia story is for clickbait, to replace the revenue stream of Electioin 2016 coverage

there is no better way to make money; all the articles just link to other articles across WaPo, NYT, WSJ, etc

All the shares on social media, all the clicks on mobile and tablets, it's a massive (and successful) strategy to make money off of advertising

If it wasn't so successful, the story would die

6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Chelsey-Smith-SOE-Affidavit.pdf
>party of James Hodgkinson, Floyd Lee Corkins II and Jeremy Christian trying this hard to explain away election fraud

come discuss it in pol's new chat room:
politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html