Why is this okay? Also, if you like, show me examples of men that are at least equally sexualized in comics

Why is this okay? Also, if you like, show me examples of men that are at least equally sexualized in comics.

Other urls found in this thread:

stucky-edinthemiddlewithyou.tumblr.com/post/95354747706/deeper
politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Wow, how dare they portray women as attractive, powerful and intelligent, how demeaning!

Stop policing their bodies they can wear what they want

They're just two circles, user.
Try not to cum in your pants over it.

I don't know, any spider man cover.

your just going to say that muscular good looking men are a male power fantasy. You liberal fucks are so bitter that no one wants to have sex with you, I swear to god.

stucky-edinthemiddlewithyou.tumblr.com/post/95354747706/deeper
idk but this is what the average female marvel fan likes

any random barbarian fantasy will have men wearing less clothing than the women and doing very manly poses.

it's not.

It's vulgar and offensive and I unironically wonder how this makes it through QA. Honestly. Who approves this garbage.

Women have nothing to offer other than their sexuality.

sexualization doesn't simply imply attractiveness
strawman dismissed

>policing
look up the definition of this word, kiddo

no, muscle tone is just one physical attribute, like height

define manly

It doesn't matter, because sexualized drawings are only offensive to women with self esteem/mental health issues and the normalfags that enable them in a beta attempt to get laid.

Personally i think if a women isn't possessing a bodybuilder physique, large natural breasts or virginity. They should not be able to vote.

>implying women don't get sopping wet over this

>or
That should be and

He-man.
/thread.

because the alternative is pic related. Just ask Marvel how that's going for them, they can't even give their comics away now

No, these characters are just male empowerment fantasies

go to cinema for once

You got spanked at your own shitposting game. Quit crying and do something productive you little shit.

Oh wow, you went right to:
Pathetic.

here ya go

Goddammit ryssä, what are you doing?
You were supposed to be against faggotry and SJW bullshit!

What do you want? Captain Longdong or Sonic?

Somehow having huge pecs isn't equivalent to huge tits? They aren't 'sexualized' they are just out of proportion. All women have tits. In my country most women have D+ if they have had kids.

Women want to fuck powerful men, that's sexualised, retard. There's a reason why beta male feminists can't get pussy.

Anyone think its ironic that power girl is held up as girl power symbol and her special power is distracting boob window?

large boobs don't scream power to me

Because men are attracted to women it's completely natural

There are plenty of swim suit issues by marvel with men, your just a cherry picking cuck from lgbt.

>show me examples of men that are at least equally sexualized in comics.

Tell that to a AA tits woman who listens to a D's complaints of back pain.
Big tits are to women what big dicks are to men.

Marvel Comics =|= Marvel Movie Studio, the comics division is tanking because of all the sjw crap they are pumping out, each comic line is selling less that 20k each week and that's sales to stores, not customers. No one is buying their garbage, their fucked.

Is that pikachu on the swimsuit? Copyright lawsuit??

This style looks old. Yet there is a pikachu.

>ancap
>posts and defends sexualized images of little girls

sounds about right

>JOJO ISn'T GA...

right here, criminal scum

Even women enjoy sexualized female characters. It's what they want to see, and how they want to imagine themselves. It's even more prominent in video games, women want to play sexy characters.

If you ever spoke to a woman (taking commands from your feminist overlords doesn't count as a conversation) you might understand this.

Similarly, men enjoy playing buff handsome dudes that get the girl gamers wet.

99% of both genders do not agree with your bullshit. They enjoy viewing/playing something that the opposite gender wants to fuck. Deal with it permavirgin.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fits the bill.

>Starbucks coffee
>Women-like things
> Cringe dialogue
Yep, that's modern-day marvel.

is just ink on paper i don't even care anymore is a feminist vs nu-males1.0 fight where feminist are trying to make nu-males2.0 feminist version out of the old comic book fans

It's a semi-consentual swapping of genetic material. It doesn't violate the NAP

>how dare they make strong powerful women that are comfortable with their bodies!

>he thinks status among women doesn't exist
>he thinks being attractive doesn't equate to power

Why so sexist my commie friend?

I thought the nigger was a man

sexual exploitation =/= power

called it

>Bongistani
>Can go to jail for seeing loli drawings after being traced through his mandatory government ID for internet usage
>Meanwhile muslim pedo rings are allowed to rape actual children because it's a part of their culture and you're going to prison for hate speech if you suggest otherwise
I'm sorry to hear that, user.

looks 90s and probably is 90s

Go watch a superhero movie
I've never seen so many nude man ass shots before comic movies

if you wanted this pic you could have just asked.

Pikuchu is old as well.

superhero funny books were specifically made for teenage boys. Teenage boys love big boobs

>sexualization doesn't simply imply attractiveness
It sure does sometimes, as well as sex selling. Youd be dumb not to do it in a majority male demographic

come discuss it in pol's new chat room:
politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

Seeing as you're inviting libtards it must be pure cancer.

You are in pols chatroom you fucking dope.

How are they being exploited? When I say powerful I literally mean powerful. You do know the Power Girl is a female Kryptonian right? She is as strong as Superman. Also they have ugly female super heroes as well so I don't see the big deal. You act as if there are no real women with voluptuous body types. Why do you hate things of beauty?

It's OK becuase men are equally sexualized, we just don't fucking CARE.

The main difference between women/omega cuckolds and men is men see a mountain and want to climb it, aspire to it, conquer the mountain top..

You fucking faggots want to claim wherever your fat ass is standing as the new mountain top.

>sexy isn't attractive
Really activates my almonds

found the russian whale!

shitty argument. you're basically saying that nobody can be placed in a sexual outfit because it's exploitation. You sjws are all so fucking repetitive with your brainwashed socjus propaganda and virtue signaling memetic phrases.

fuck off retard

Yeah cunt, took the words right out of my mouth, stay strong brother, we'll purge the heretics soon enough.

>Semi
>Consensual
Pick one you fucking idiot, I completely violates the fucking NAP. Ancaps like you are the reason we are treated like shit

best post so far

Rape is semi consensual if you think about it.

this is He-Man, your argument is non-existent. delete this side thread and clean your room

hearty kek

Who cares about what screams power to you? Also empowerement is a meme

People like attractive things you fucking retard.

Women think their genes are perfect, the way they sexually compete is to kick competition out. When they see a superior female, they simply get offended by that competition taking away male attention.

This is projected on to fictional characters, because this instinctual response doesn't discriminate from living or non-living entities.

This is why women bitch and moan about objectification and try to remove it wherever they find it. They're trying to scare fictional characters away from their man hordes.

All the male comic book characters are wearing skin tight costumes , When Spiderman climbs a wall you can practically see his puckered butthole . SuperDuperman , Batman - all them are fuckin jacked chads - So fuck off with that shit

>ugly jew with a sexy blonde shiksa

Every time

chads . Every one of them .

Hippie chad

1996, I think?

Are you fucking retarded?

Those guys are your average 5/10. The girls on the other hand... 10/10 all round.

OP forgets how in fantasy are often tall and studly with an aesthetic face looking like a Playgirl model.

Yes, girls find depiction of males like this schlicking worthy. I've been in an RP site so I know.

>Why is this okay?
Sex sells.
>Also, if you like, show me examples of men that are at least equally sexualized in comics.

That image was edited.

Look at them pecs and muscles of them males.

Are everyone of those chugging on the protein shakes?

Every male in the comics looks like a hunk. Yea totally not sexualized (sarcasm).

>sexualisation doesn't imply attractiveness

Wow, this is just embarrassing for you.

>implying there are any super heroes wthout abs and chiseled chin

>all superheroes need anatomically incorrect breasts and abs

Hello ladies and dudes. Am I sexy?

Even Tony motherfucking Stark looks like a bodybuilder.

And he's supposed to be a middle-aged playboy billionaire inventor businessman.

Tony is a 5/10 male in the MCJew.

that's the most retarded thing I've read all day

Too late for me

You forgot pic related.

Why are both of these men wearing skirts?
Is this supposed to be a comedy sketch like Monty Python?

>why is it okay for a woman to have a body that looks like this
We don't get to choose our genes

This is art for a comic book you dullard.
If you want real people watch movies. Comics is not the medium for you.

The "white" one is the new SJW Squirrel Girl.

>Similarly, men enjoy playing buff handsome dudes that get the girl gamers wet.

Not all of us, sexy female every time since I can remember(Tyris Flare in golden axe on the megadrive), but I have problems and a tomboy wife.

they're not sexualized - they're liberated and empowered