Why is this site so shit without Americans? Every morning when Americans are sleeping...

Why is this site so shit without Americans? Every morning when Americans are sleeping, Sup Forums dissolves to all shit-tier threads, no happenings and BLACKED spam.

fpbp

Western Euro niggers being niggers. You balkan niggers are ok though.

>square and circle.jpg

everything is shit without Americans.

I have to go to bed, sorry.

Americans are easily the worst posters

Thanks, Ameribro.

Not sure really. Americans are the best posters on here though. Maybe in some places you can actually get a decent education in America? Maybe it's capitalism? IDK

I met one macedonian in my life and he hung out with a bunch of arabs in the dorm. I dont know anything about your country but are guys like ottomans or something what the hell are you guys exactly?

There's a shit ton of us. When were awake most of the site is up. Meaning more people, less bots

east coast

The United States built the internet. CERN helped, but it was our DoD, funded by our tax dollars, that built the basics, then our businesses that produced and popularised the it. Nobody in the world is more connected than we are. Sometimes that's good; sometimes that's bad; but nobody out-internets the United States.

Bulgarians in denial.

white women love bbc

Because we ARE the meme magic
Without us Sup Forums is just one giant Brit/pol/ but with a bit less cuckoldry

:3

What the fuck is a "Bulgarian"?

Was this shit? That's what I thought.

I was always wondering if you consider yourself a Serb if you say that Macedonians are Bulgarians in denial, since if you say that, you are basically saying that Macedonians are Tatars.

Are you guys are arabs too? Im convinced you're all the same race just by the looks of you people. I dont really care about continent or nationality im just classifying people by race and im convinced theres actually a lot less whites in this world because of these people fucking up the census.

You have fallen for the tatar meme. And I do not consider myself as a serb.

>DoD
Air force actually, and the internet has existed since 1959, computers since 1914(telemetry firing solutions for US subs), and email since 1856 thanks to based western union
t. my dad helped build what would become the first internet servers

A*erican posters are shit. "Muh Trump, muh niggers, muh SJW's." Rinse and repeat until the end of time. Leafs are unironically better posters than the average burger. At least some of their shitposting gives me the occasional giggle.

What the fuck are you then?

You are literally forced to choose from these two.

They are 55% of all posters, UK is 2nd at 10%, Canada at 9% and the rest is spread out between euros with like 5% everyone else

Bulgarians = tatars is serbian propaganda. I consider you west Bulgarians because you look like us and have language slightly different than ours.

Everything looks dry and uncomfortable
From her face, to her asshole, to her pussy, the the arid California hills behind her

Bonobo bestiality cock?

Nice proxy, leaf.

>not being able to answer question about his own race

good bait my asian friend

Okay, who are Bulgarians it not an easy question, because we are live on the most important part of the world. There were thracians, romans, goths, slavs and later Bulgars. But the average Bulgarian is 180, 75kg, brown hair and brown/green eyes. If you look at serb and Bulgar you wouldn't see much difference.

>we are live on the most important part of the world

delusion

and you're getting baited by the serbshit, dumb newfag. go back to re*dit

Well, we were once on the most important place on the world, not anymore. I am not newfag but I am interested in genetics.

disgusting, pic related