US AND CIA END SUPPORT FOR SYRIAN REBELS

no post about this?
this is pretty exciting.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-ends-covert-cia-program-to-arm-anti-assad-rebels-in-syria-a-move-sought-by-moscow/2017/07/19/b6821a62-6beb-11e7-96ab-5f38140b38cc_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-low_ciasyria-310pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.6691d0530f17

i would like to quote a speciaal part of that report tho:
>“This is a force that we can’t afford to completely abandon,” Goldenberg said. “If they are ending the aid to the rebels altogether, then that is a huge strategic mistake.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CCCwj
politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zU0_6yPVCPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived it for you
archive.is/CCCwj

Now the nationalist idiots of America can lick THREE boots.

are you using a script to detect links or something that get posted?

It u

explain this for a german please
how is this bad for nationalists? nationalists supprt assad in general

(Sat)09:52:16
(Sat)09:52:42
it took him 26 seconds to find the thread, copy the link, archive it, and post it
how?

Well, that's nice.

Tools that don't break the rules. The mods and janitors have already been on my case and they find it to be fine.

Shorter war means less migrants. Which is good for everyone except Assad

>Then, Trump handed Russia a major victory in Syria by refusing to arm anti-Assad rebels.

pic related: CIA rn

>Goldenberg
every fucking time

also

>tfw russian airforce with old bombs who needed to be recycled crushed utterly american tax dollar meme rebels where billions of dollars were spend

america is a joke, the laughing stock of the world

Cuck losers and Russian boot lickers support Assad.
True nationalist patriots will seek to crush any trace of a rival power's spreading tentacles.

>“This is a force that we can’t afford to completely abandon,” Goldenberg said. “If they are ending the aid to the rebels altogether, then that is a huge strategic mistake.”

then you know this is EXACTLY what we're supposed to be doing

god bless donald j fucking trump

Only losers dont support winners

i agree with a leaf :(

pls be nice to my future homeland
its just jewinfested but that will be changed

Only cucks cheer for others instead of trying to win for themselves.

>he wants to live in a shithole and soon third world country

anything the CIA "does" publicly should be taken with a grain of salt. this headline probably got put out there to make you fools shut the hell up about one of the most blatantly out in the open government conspiracies to support terrorism today. yes my friends, they surely stopped indeed. even if they truly did, what is their real motive? the CIA is bigger than the white house

US got smart and realized Kurds were more loyal than FSA and "rebels". Kurds are less likely to abandon post to join a jihad terror organization like AL nusra or isis. Turkey no likey tho.

>berg

>yfw liberals now defend covert CIA gun running operations

The rebels were a burning dumpster anyways, surprised they didnt withdraw support quicker

CIA niggers glow in the dark.
Do not under any circumstances brake for them.
In fact you should speed up.

come discuss it on Sup Forumss new chat

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

Clearly he doesn't, which is probably why he is leaving Germany

YAAAAAAAAYZ!

> if you support Assad you are a cuck
Good goy.
Only beta virgins support Syria and its evil ally Iran.

Should we tweet smug anime girls at the CIA?

Best news since Aleppo was liberated.

>true patriots fund jihadists

allahu ackbar my friend

NOOOOOOOOOOO, LRUMPFY WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE DOWN ASSAD NOT HELP HIM

"The CIA is secretly woke" has been a liberal meme for years now. It was staffed with Obama loyalists who unironically believe in humanitarian intervention and Drones of Peace.

Honestly, we should've been doing this for years now.

(((end support for syrian rebels)))

It's old news. There are other programs that are funding rebels.

>handing over Syria to Assad, Putin, Erdogan
Well played, Mr. President!

USA (the bad guys in this war) lose this one, in exchange Israel is allowed to annex the west bank

Like every other government agency it's stuffed with Jews pursuing Jewish agendas.

>Erdogan
what? USA still supports the kurds, just not al nusra

its a bot you stupid shit

i think you got something confused there

>the us should be in the middleast
while we at it, get germs put of the hindukush

how does the bot talk to me like a human bean then you fat retard

It's both a bot and a person, at the same time.

the us will start supporting assad now
and as soon as the turks start attacking assad the us has a reason to destroy and destablize turkey and get their ressources

because its a fucking bot you stupid shit.
i might even be a bot what the fuck do you know?
fuck your continent btw

That's why we're backing the Kurds, faggot.

A strong independent Kurdish state is BTFOing Turkey, Iran, Russia and Saudi Arabia in one fell swoop.

(((Goldenberg)))

The ancient ones tried to warn of about these...

can i come to yours please then
ill accept that its a bot then

we are fucking full

Schroedingers Bot

Sauce? If they still support the Kurds wait for it.

Is it you, Accel-san?

>then that is a huge strategic mistake
rebels are destabilizing situation
syrian forces and russia are stabilizing it
where's the mistake?

I dont think the point was for them to be incredibly effective fighting forces

America obviously doesn't care about over spending when it comes to military, we can just make more shit and keep on sending it over
The point was to completely stall pipeline construction by turning the whole area into a massive fucking warzone

Qatar-Turkey pipeline cant be built while Assad is still alive
Russia can't complete its pipeline deal with Iran while theres a rebel uprising in the key country for pipeline construction, Syria

The west was funding ISIS and rebels because they need to keep Russia from monopolizing on Western Europe's only reliable source of natural gas

Not to mention the Saudis are lining every American politicians pockets, thats not even a secret anymore

Not gonna happen. Erdogan is Putin's bitch, Trump is Erdogan's bitch.
Have a close look at the press conference while Erdogan's people beat up murricans on their own soil. See Trump act like a devote minion, ask why.
Also Flynn.

holy fuck you guys are so fucking gay

Yea no.

Kurd Genocide soon.

>Goldenberg said

He helped Sup Forums wage war against the mods.

If he's now using the script to archive links, then he's finally become a hero.

but in this case "crush any trace of a rival power's spreading tentacles" simply means giving them an excuse to mass migrate to european countries. id rather they have peace and stay where they belong.

It's a mistake for Israel to be surrounded by stable arabic nations, of course!

Thank you for your service

+1 Dictator to the world i guess.

(((Goldenberg)))
>it's a huge mistake goys
>we need to help ISI...I mean the freedom fighting rebels goys

>A strong independent Kurdish state is BTFOing Turkey, Iran, Russia and Saudi Arabia in one fell swoop.

I don't know whether you have sufficient IQ to realize the problem with this or not but the US is continents away from the region while those states are in it. kurds would never have israel's capital, armaments or organizations to survive in a region where virtually hates them. they dont even have a coast.

>said Ilan Goldenberg, a former Obama administration official and director of the Middle East Security Program at the Center for a New American Security.

Yeah, he totally isn't in on the (((moderate rebels))) angle, is he?

get me out of here

Marry me

We can't just keep arming rebels and toppling governments. That's not patriotic. America's supposed to be world's peace keepers not conniving in the dark.

True, but USA being their allay, no one would dare to attack Israel. Israelis could let their neighbors live for once.

Then they'll need good, strong, defensible borders. If that requires making a few roaches move, so be it. :)

fuck off achmed, go back

This is bullshit, the support for "rebels" was a failure from the beginning... unless CIA really wanted to support some of the most radical terrorists in existence.

Fact was, those "moderate" "rebels" were forced to hand over their weapons the very moment they entered Syria. Or they outright pledged allegiance to Nusra, which, if you are not aware of, is the former al Quaida. Congratulations, you actively support the very guys that blew up your precious Twin Towers and killed 3000 of your citizens.

Now, the dumb Obongo negro never cared about foreign politics anyway to the point where he nearly got tricked into attacking Syria ("red line" and the false-flag gas attack that promptly followed) but the Cunton did. Likely got paid by Soros and her Saudi friends like a cheap crack whore.

And that is why Trump - short of personally starting WWIII - will aways be the better choice.

Nuke them all. Stops tendrils, migrants, and potential riots.

(((They))) want migrants.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zU0_6yPVCPQ

I'm genuinely surprised that Trump, one of the most pro Israel presidents ever, is going against Israel's interests so blatantly.

>believing his lies

Much to the contrary of the organization's title, the CIA is not "intelligent" at all. They're just greedy and powerful. Just like the blatantly obvious assassinations surrounding the Clinton family, it is very apparent what the CIA is involved in and why - but there will be no legal repercussions. They are above the law. Just like how the FBI admitted Hillary sent classified information over unsecured channels, and was aware that it was classified, but simply failed to pursue charges anyway. There's no "hidden" conspiracy, everything is out in the open, plain to see. They're mocking you with it, because no matter how much you see, you will NEVER be able to do anything to stop it.

Norwaybot is a shining light in Sup Forums.

>Erdogan's dicksucking minion reporting in
>also willing to suck murrican cock for free
What are you talking about? Hump your hartz4 mom and make yourself a sis, degenerate.

Hello mohammed

That's one script I def love here. If only we could make it replace the link in OP now! :p

You do your country proud bot.

>Taking the word of the very same people you don't trust.
Damn being White is hard.

i have a working theory that norway archiver is not a bot, and is Anders Brevik in jail

>starting with Vietnam
Oy vey.

Good bless the eggheads.

I hit a space alien with my car.

Hello traitor.

>*God
dammit.

And even if it weren't, just how sovereign can a government be when it doesn't control its own banks? Its own media? Its own education?

??????
these posts make no sense

This is great news. However obviously we got flooded with redditors a while ago who swung with Trump's every word and a large part of that was turning on Assad and supporting the BASED islamists, so now they're just quiet about this news.

To you.

It's a script. Not everything is a bot retards.