A nigger and a spic discuss how to stop white genocide

A nigger and a spic discuss how to stop white genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSMt_kYdl5o

What timeline is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbRXrb6iFo0
youtube.com/watch?v=sOjAHlUZfPc
youtube.com/watch?v=58NVoTocUOk
youtu.be/vmWBYrMv7O8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you imagine the U.S without whites?? europe without whites, the world without whites. who going pay the gibs?? who is going keep everything running. this probably scares the shit out of Jews and non-white more than it does whites.

>A nigger and a spic
You could just say "The average American"

BRAP

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Asia seems to be doing just fine without the whites.

>this probably scares the shit out of Jews
Then why are they the ones who are pushing so hard fro white genocide?

I didn't mean Asians, but more black people and Jews that rely on white people to exist.
they aren't pushing genocide, they just want to weaken us, keep us divided.

Whites do a shit job with menaving the west. Somehow you dont see all this degenerate bullshit in nonwhite countries.

5 mins in, decent so far.

>black people and Jews that rely on white people to exist
They were also doing just fine without the whites in Africa and ME before the contact with whites. Just stop with this meme that the all life in the Universe would collapse if there would be no whites. It makes you look ignorant and stupid.

I'd rather the whitey stay, they dindu nuffin
We can't do anything without whites in China. Anything my people do in industry is always marred by corner cutting and blame shifting anything that goes wrong. There are always outliers but for the most part nothing in China gets done without supervision from a westerner.
>t. Chinaman who grew up in Shenzhen for 15 years before moving to the states with my parents.

they should go back then

Both people were surprisingly civil for the subject

Whites should lead the way. When will they fuck off back to Europe?

>doing just fine in the Middle East
how much aid do you think the U.S has given Israel over the lost 6 decades. you honestly Israel would survive if we cut them off for good??
you are one ignorant shill

I want mexican genocide.

>Jews started existing 60 years ago by the sheer power and creativity of White Americans
Jesus Christ user is American educational system really that bad?

>flag

who the fuck is this black guy and why he did come out of nowhere?

Jesse Lee Peterson has been around for more than 20 years. He has been telling blacks the whole time that their troubles are not caused by white people or racism (he says racism is a myth and doesn't exist) but by the breakdown of the family and the lack of moral character.

He is really good, and unsurprisingly he angers blacks and whites because most people hate hearing the truth.

Oh, he also doesn't think people should be race mixing.

Texas spic here, white please stop being cucks we need you

Lol your pussy asses can't even protect your homeland or your culture from getting blacked. Face it, you are a cuck and you won't do shit

No, you need to become able to make it on your own, along with the rest of your people, that way you can be an asset to this country.

Enough with the sucking on the white man's tit. Time to fucking grow up.

t. A fellow Hispanic

Look closer. China is a communist country. Japan has vast portions of the population in poverty whilst being worked to death. Korea is doing Korea shit. Fucking chinks are coming over here and colonizing BC. Looks like fucking White man's burden to me. Once a-fucking-gain

As a hispanic you are essentially half white and half asian.

You can be great on your own, stop buying into jewish memes that make you feel lesser and implore you to attack white people.

Because we made America what it is. Fuck off back to wherever you came from first and we will consider it.

You don't even deserve us. If/when we're gone you're gonna be left with a chink leader that won't give a fucking damn about being "racist" and will openly murder all non chinese in the streets. That or put you all into slave labor.

>all whites are one person
The actions of a few faggots five decades ago doesn't warrant judging the entirety of a race you retard.

hispanic is not a race

I'm white now, white bois.

Mestizo here, after living around blacks and dirty Mexicans, rather live around whites. Right wing whites to be specific. Left wing whites encourage blacks and browns which makes them essentially blacks or browns. Radical far right whites are also a problem though, as they will let shit get so fucking bad that by the time they finally do something the only option is mass genocide/ethnic cleansing.

Watched the whole thing OP, thanks.

Loved the point about American History X.

Have more babies. Duh.

/end of thread.

He is a White Hispanic not a SPIC

Fuck that , He is a white of Spanish European descendant

hee hee hee

No shit, dumbass.

Nah, that was unnecessarily harsh of me. Yes, I'm aware that Hispanic isn't a race, however even if used incorrectly it conveys an understanding when used that way. People know who is being referred to when you say "Hispanic", so for the sake of simplicity, for the time being, I just communicate referring to those people with that word.

That was surprisingly good. That nog actually knows whats up.

No they weren't. Nearly all their acheivements were due to european civilisation.

if white people didn't exist the chinese would eat every man woman and child on earth and shit them down your throat faggot

not really. latin america is a shithole but it functions. asians are better than whites anyway. we have china now, europe is obsolete.

native american trash detected

All these butthurt white betas that can't handle that white wimminz LOVE the bbc in their pussies and throats.
You're all too beta with no energy, no woman wants that.

If you're going to pretend to be a nigger on the internet, you might fool more people by not typing like a white person and using the BLM flag

>typing like a white person
I'll take that as a compliment, Johny boy.

Good shit. Bump.

Any half smart shitskin should fear the extinction of whites. When whites go, it won't be them in power, it'll be Asians.
Asians won't offer gibs, they'll enslave every last one of them and kill any dissenters.

mhm
youtube.com/watch?v=VbRXrb6iFo0

A lot of WN prefer NatSoc as the ethos for a White ethnostate; but, we could just borrow a page from the jews and choose 'Parasitism' as an ideology instead. Jews, being the highly intelligent master race with advanced abilities in managing money; can just use their talents to pick up the tab for Whites, like we've done for them the past 100+ years.

Whites should just forget the idea of concerning ourselves with financial responsibilities; and just let someone else pay for our rock n' roll lifestyles.

Parasitism > NatSoc just as our BFF's have been saying

>death in june playing in the end credits
B A S E D

Yeah, just fine at doing chink shit, i.e., building a soulless insect colony, stealing intellectual property and cheating on IQ tests because they are incapable of real creativity.

Unsettled land belongs to who again?

Doing just fine
>Living in mud huts
>Eating placentas, and making milkshakes out of milk and cow blood
>Having sex with goats
>institutionalised incest
>canibalism
>selling each other as slaves long before the white man arrived
>literally 0 (zero) inventions.

Smart niggers and spics, which are few (outliers), realize that a world without white people is a shitty world. It actually is better for us to coexist, and by that I don't mean the (((coexist))) bullshit that is talked about today. It is best if we keep our own turf segregated from each other but maintain peaceful mutually beneficial relations.

because the belief is we're at a tipping point where they feel there's enough tech, ai and robotics about to bear fruit that Whites aren't needed anymore, will fullfill jew prophecy of themselves rulling the world over dumb shitskins and then genocide most of them, replaced with robotics, the world with only populated with jews except for a contingency of sex slaves.

>without the whites in Africa
first instinct is 0/10 but there is bound to be morons who actually believe this.

Pirate Poster every fucking time

Oh boy here we go again with that fucking nigger.
>God is never angry
>"And in the greatness of Your excellence You overthrow those who rise up against You; You send forth Your burning anger, and it consumes them as chaff.
Very dishonest and dull nigger.

But what if I am a jolly Pirate.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOjAHlUZfPc

Asians will eventually succumb too. Outside of South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan most Asian countries suck. Those three are the countries with the most western influence in regards to their government and historical modernization.

Personally I'd rather the Jews just stop and we both get along and focus our efforts on curbing the chinks and putting the shitskins in check. That won't happen but it's probably the most beneficial for both whites and Jews in the long run. The game the Jews are currently playing is suicidal as without white order Jews will get fucked since shitskin hordes only see skin color and Jews are pale complexion. Plus Jews are rich and shitskin hordes don't like that either. Also, look at the most Jewy Jew families in Jew York. They preach tolerance and bullshit like that if their daughter dated a nigger they get pissed.

Now I'll get people chimping at me for suggesting that ending the centuries long feud between whites and Jews come to a peaceful beneficial end is a bad thing.

>in b4 i wonder who is behind this post oy vey

>They were also doing just fine without the whites in Africa and ME before the contact with white

This.

>They were also doing just fine without the whites in Africa and ME

Jews had a Kingdom for awhile but eventually they got fucked by the larger surrounding kingdoms and then later the Romans. They didn't have some semblance of a Jewish society within Israel again until the Romans conquered and let them exist. Then after that the Arabs came in and fucked them again. Jews had to then gypsy around Europe as merchants for centuries under the benevolence of various rulers. Jews didn't get control of Israel again until the 20th century with white backing and even then that was with the idea of getting most them out of Europe.

Blacks were "fine" without whites if by fine you consider thousands of years of dinduing nuffins living in huts and muh dikking other tribes is fine.

Image related, thousands of years of African cultural achievement.

Without whites you'd still be building stone walls, making clay statues, and knocking each other over the head with swords.

He's right though. Argentina is probably whiter than the US.

>Chinese invent gunpowder and use fire lance
>Japanese swordsmithing still revealing new metallurgy techniques
>Korean fireboat
>Indian war elephant

Literally the one fucking thing asians don't do is knock each other over the head with swords. Only germans made swords for hitting things instead of cutting them.

Also
>that flag
You're not white.

>Asians will eventually succumb too.
hahahahahahah your fucking ignant sweetie

>asians will succumb
lol, asia has the oldest extant civilizations in the world for a reason.

>whites vs jews
Kill each other, nobody wants either of you. You fucks are the ones who created the shitskin mess in the first place.

No, you are. He's entirely right about Western influence in Asia. They're heading down the same path because they wish they were us.

>Literally the one fucking thing asians don't do is knock each other over the head with swords
>post about Japanese swordsmithing

wut

>doing just fine
>can literally still buy a slave in africa

And what the fuck is wrong with that?

how the fuck is this a fucking anime imageboard and I have to explain to this fucking stupid nigger that a katana is meant to slice whereas a zweihander is meant to hit/knock.

I answered my own question. It's a NIGGER.

>lol, asia has the oldest extant civilizations in the world for a reason.

In a world with no whites, asians won't be able to manage the shitskin hordes. They will eventually be toppled by the chaos. China is the biggest asian power currently and outside of the tier 1 cities, it is a third world nation that can barely feed itself. Diseases that have been eradicated in the West for over a century are still common in China.

You fucking Chink you live in America and probably act more American than you think, especially if you were born here. Go visit China outside the major tier 1 cities that get all the western business. It's a third world nation. You can act high and mighty in the US with other chinks thinking you have achieved but that is only because you are getting the benefit of living in a western nation founded on white enlightenment principles. Why do you think the three best Asian nations in terms of quality of life are heavily western? The current government of Japan was created by the US for fucks sake. Same with South Korea for the most part. Same goes for the city states of Singapore and Hong Kong as they were entirely built by the British. Without the west Asia would be centuries behind still.

If whites vanished Asia would crumble or heavily regress, maybe not instantly but certainly within a century or two.

some1s triggered

God has no issues with slavery, why do you? Do you think you're better than God?

>he thinks a zweihander is the only European sword

Most European swords were designed to stab so weak spots in armor made by superior European metallurgy could be exploited. Also like in Europe the most common weapon used by soldiers in Asia was a spear or pike followed by bows.

youtube.com/watch?v=58NVoTocUOk

>They wish they were
Correct. I wish I was a 19th century English gentleman.

>Heading down the same path
Nope. Nobody wants to be a fucking bong now, and even if they did they'd just turn into a Mohammed anyway.

>Asians will never tolerate mass immigration
>Asians will never tolerate Islam
>Asians will never tolerate kikery
>Asians will never tolerate degeneracy or familial dishonor

>inb4 they're wearing skimpy clothes - I meant having a fucking heroin epidemic that is actually a major public health concern

>They were also doing just fine
no they werent, lol

>Because we made America what it is.
And one of those things is a country with millions of black people in it. So they whole "go back to Africa" line doesn't really hold up.

you know, if we could somehow meme that giving gibs is white mans opression, I would probably die of laughter

>stab weak spots in armor
Agreed; but you would never use a spatha to knock at things either. The zweihander as I understand is the quintessential sword for whacking things.

>spears and bows
Militaries don't pay for themselves, I guess.

Still doesn't convince me that somehow being white is what makes you have a strong military.

>Jesse Lee Peterson

Is he actually mildly mentally retarded or just the average nig in america albeit conservative?

I watched the Jared Taylor interview and it was kinda like watching an adult talk to a child at times:

youtu.be/vmWBYrMv7O8

They have that it's called the white man's burden or dependency theory; with the ideas ranging from "you're spoiling them" all the way to "they want us to remain dependent and chained so we'll never be able to think for ourselves".

>racism is a myth
>hate hearing the truth.
If you believe racism doesn't exist, you're a fucking plankton in the brain department.

I'm not ignorant, I know what white mans burden. However I think that people don't recognize it because they can't see the white man directly but get a check from the state. I think we need specificly state that basically every "affirmative action", "diversity quota" etc... is being paid for by the white man. make it seem degrading. probably won't work on niggers but it could work with hispanics and other races who don't want to be grouped with niggers

>Asians cannot manage shitskin hordes
Literally thousands of years of history and the only manmade structure visible from space say otherwise.

>eventually toppled by the chaos
That's Pax Americana and kike overlords along with the dindus spics and mudshits.

>White enlightenment principles, muh west is best, white white white
You do not receive credit for your father's achievements. You are not white. You are a snownigger living in a dying, degenerate country that has fully capitulated to (((them))); while the mantle your white forefathers left behind has been taken up by the "chinks" because you were too busy figuring out what hip-hop, selfies, and heroin were.

To most asians, whites are already extinct and what's left is some weird snownigger mix.

>China is a communist country
China is Commuinist in name only.

The wall can't be seen from space

That's true; every race hates niggers. We should just call it "nigger handicap" and "NIGbux".

>A nigger and a spic discuss how to stop white genocide.

J L Peterson is Sowell level and Cuban immigrants seem like bros

>one of the few manmade structures visible from lower earth orbit with minimal zoom features
goddammit

Try to understand the reasoning behind the statement before you make yourself look stupid.

His point on racism not existing is that people don't like blacks not because of the color of their skin or their "race", but because so many blacks are lawless wicked degenerates.

People have rightly judged black in general as being a people of poor moral character - and their judgement didn't stem from looking at their racial qualities. Some of the arguments used here on Sup Forums that try to find a reason for black degeneracy are just backwards rationalizations. We see how evil they are, and how they have no intentions of ceasing, so we backwards rationalize and try to blame it on melanin-cortisol reactions and brain size etc.

The truth is they just need to repent and get right with God.

Do you understand now?

They know that without White men, there will be no White women.

eyes only or GTFO

a bit too obvious, something that can pass the PC police

someone got a good one ?

Is shenzhen nice?

>Japan
Thrives on White innovation and influence.
>China
A shithole that treats its people like rats and would not be doing well without White trade.
>Korea
See >Japan

The White race is, by far, the best at innovation and civilization building. White nations are the envy of the world....which is why all the muds want to live in them.

Once Whitey no longer controls any nations, the world is fucked. I'd give it 20 years at best before the nukes (which were created by White minds) fly.