Tfw a bunch of somalians moved to your midwestern town

>tfw a bunch of somalians moved to your midwestern town
>they get drunk and hit on you outside the grocery store
>kind of like it

tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a boi? You should trap them so they spill their filthy nigger seed in you instead of white women, for the good of the white race.

Do dominant white men exist around you

Join a bunch of bored 4channers having a civil discussion about politics, news, and more:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

>4channers

>tfw a bunch of somalians move into your midwestern town
>locals get drunk and blow up a bunch of cars, burning down the apartment building they were trying to ghettoize
I firmly believe the midwest is uncuckable. Somalians may be crazy zealots but they have no fucking clue how violent good ol' boys get.
All it takes is one rape of the wrong woman and you're going to have thirty guys named Cletus chaining you up behind their truck. These people shoot coyotes for fun, don't be a coyote.

>kills you by torturing you with a drill
TOLL = PAID

Hi FBI

i need to see what you look like for my thesis

I can fap to this

tell us more

Kek, enjoy your rape roastie/ faggot

Race traitors get the bullet first on the day of the rope so think twice before wanting to fuck a subhuman.

You can't just loiter outside a grocery store. In any respectable area the police will be called.

Trump needs to deport all Somalians

>Swedish whores love Somali niggers
No shit?

lmao that's like being pleased that a wolf finds your flesh delicious

they literaly fuck elderly people, goats, children, inanimate objects

Sounds like Ohio or Wisconsin. Here in Ohio we have a big Somali area.

I hope you're murdered next

Minnesota has the most Somali niggers in the US
25k of them in 2004

careful not to end in a ditch raped and beaten half dead. There's nothing wrong with liking a bit of attention, but that's all.

That's 25k too many.

Somalis trigger my disgust reflex.

>being this desperate for attention

>That's 25k too many.

For a normal human, yes.
However, Minnesota also has the largest group of people of Swedish descent in the US.

Swedes have one hell of a skinny fetish.

I understand that you may be confused. Here, I made this for you

I mean, they'll cut your head off when they see your feminine penis, but until that have fun I guess.

You should use that as a lesson. What you are attracted to (and most women too) is dominant men, even if they're ugly, rat faced, inbred disgusting S*malians. You should thus seek the same thing in white guys and stop being offended if any of them show these traits society programs girls to hate.

I write this assuming you're a girl. If you're a fag you can go be assraped and murdered by those niggers for all I care.

Hot, post more

You're so close to making your fantasies of drunken gang rape come true. You can finally live the dream if you go out and achieve.

tits or gtfo

>live in farming community
>government moves ebola niggers in in droves
>they get free cribs and drive around in brand new SUVs
>they are also congo dandies
>seen one with gold tip snake skin boots and and a 5000 dollar Saint Laurent suit on
>wtf is happening

their kids try to shit dogs in my yard and the track suit ones are pretty fuckin scary dude. Like you can see the dudes probably manned an AK, maybe even chopped off a head or two. And they just keep coming and coming

>1 post by this ID

Corpses specifically. Although it is not Somalia-specific, there was a warlord who included raping the corpse of a female family member after the warlord had raped her and dismembered her with a machete or an axe. That was Somalia-specific. Some Al-Shabaab nigger turned his bodyguards and they tied him to a utility pole, then blew him in half.

With an rpg. At a decent range I heard, too. Why do we give niggers weapons then refugee status? Because the rich intend to distinguish themselves by admixture of the lower classes.

KYS you slut

that scares you?
you're a fucking joke and you should kill yourself.
failure.

Why is Jessica killing herself?

On the day of reckoning you and all of the other citizens of Sweden 2 will be the first to hang for importing this trash to our country.

>suggesting white transsexuals let niggers cum inside them
>for the good of the white race

What the fuck is going on?

This, grocery store and its parking lot is private property.

OP is a bullshitter.